Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians (528 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Charlynega(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, said the major thrust of his presidential aspiration was to unite the nation and set it on the path of sustainable economic growth.

READ MORE HERE:

https://www.linjust.com.ng/bukola-saraki-reveals-what-he-would-do-when-he-is-elected-president.html

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Alzirida(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sickman.
Mental man

1 Like

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by destiny322(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki
SARAKI
SaRaKi
How many times did I call you...
Take ur time

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by SolutionMee: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
cheesy

We all saw that when your daughter married a Christian. We saw that the first time we knew that your wife is a fervent Christian. Your religious tolerance is second to none. Religion and tribalism has always been the cause of our dividence. The anointed leader to reunite us has finally come.

1 Like

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
I'm in kwara...and I witnessed your governance. Sir, it was not nice. You and your father didn't do kwara well at all. Hope you will do Nigeria well?

1 Like

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by uzohrome(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
He can do it better... The best thing that would happen to PDP Is to present this guy to flex power with Buhari. Sarakonda carry on.
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Kelly2713(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
pls help me ask him how he will achieve that. someone has told us that before so i dnt want to hear it again.... no not again
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by mrtomola(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
2014 Transfer From PDP to APC

2017 Transfer From APC to PDP

Next Transfer would be from PDP -

Uncle Bukola please Unite your Loyalty within yourself first before thinking of uniting Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by SolutionMee: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I'm in kwara...and I witnessed your governance. Sir, it was not nice. You and your father didn't do kwara well at all. Hope you will do Nigeria well?

He tried in Kwara stop lying. Tell me the Northern state that's more developed than Kwara. Learn to be appreciative.
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by dulux07(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Unite indeed! you have to be the president to promote unity, being an influential figure for quite a long time now, what impacts have u made concerning unity? undecided
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
SolutionMee:

He tried in Kwara stop lying. Tell me the Northern state that's more developed than Kwara. Learn to be appreciative.

is it because of that useless over head bridge he did back then or because of the kwarma he introduced and stopped paying their salaries..or the lives that went dead in that govt house during his tenor. Besides. kwara ain't really north... its north central.. so if u wanna compare. make it clear... like compare it to kogi or others. all I know is...bukola is not a good leader.

1 Like

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by gaby(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
If it's going to take you becoming the President in a bid to quell your insatiable personal greed for power and status for Nigerians to be United, oga go and unite the Kwarans first and let's deal with this disunity.

How much of the unity have you ensured in every leadership capacity that you have attained before now?

Enjoy my siggy
Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by mrtomola(m): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

is it because of that useless over head bridge he did back then or because of the kwarma he introduced and stopped paying their salaries..or the lives that went dead in that govt house during his tenor. Besides. kwara ain't really north... its north central.. so if u wanna compare. make it clear... like compare it to kogi or others. all I know is...bukola is not a good leader.

true talk

1 Like

Re: I Will Unite Nigeria When I Get Into Office - Bukola Saraki Tells Nigerians by Onlinealaba(m): 5:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Charity they say begins at home. a patriotic kwaran will attest to the fact that the saraki dynasty ruined the state

(1) (Reply)

Again Fayose, Fayemi Lock Horns Over Alleged Sales Of Government Property / Who Would You Vote For President Between This Two? / Lagos: Ambode Begs Tinubu|sanwo-olu Holds Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.