Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Toughest Managerial Jobs Any Where In The World. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Toughest Managerial Jobs Any Where In The World. (284 Views)

Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced / Xavi Wins First Title In His Managerial Career With Qatar Club / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Toughest Managerial Jobs Any Where In The World. by wrightangle83(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
The toughest managerial jobs any where in the world is.

(1) REAL MADRID FC MANAGERS JOB

(2) CHELSEA FC MANAGERS JOB

Both football clubs have so many things in common as regards football management in recent history.

(a) They are very rich football clubs.

(b) Managers don't spend more than three years on the job in recent history

(c) They hire and fire managers at will.

(d) Everyday spent at the club as a manager, could be your last day.

(e) Winning silverware is not a guarantee of staying in the job.

(f) They spend big in the transfer market.

(g) They have new managers for 2018/219 season.

WHO WILL THE BIG HAMMER FALL ON FIRST? BECAUSE THE HAMMER MUST SURELY FALL.

(1) Maurizio Sarri or (2) Julen Lopetegui

SACK!!!!!!! SACK!!!!!!! SACK!!!! SACK!!!! SACK!!!!

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Nations League Round Up For 07/09/2018 / Can I Operate A Free Betting Site In Nigeria Without A Betting Licence! / Death Threats Almost Forced Me To Retire From International Football'' —ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.