Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (63439 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Sugarbash:
ma fwend keep kwayet
why should he keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Acehart: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
A picture has been trending online and it shows a man using a broom to dust and clean a Red Carpet (Rug). In this 21st century where we have machines, mows etc that can do this effortlessly. In a Presential Residence, is this acceptable? What happens to the billions budgeted for the maintence of the villa.

So many questions but let me stop here since this is not an Auto related topic cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Nigerians, over to you

Credit: Twitter

It's is a fake. The perspective of the sweeper and the picture don't match. There are sprinkles of red colour on the sweepers dress (the same colour with the carpet). His left foot is partly in the carpet. The fabricator of this is misleading people and his act unpatriotic.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by saxj(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Offpoint:
As a graphics expert and a professional Photshopper I can boldly tell y'all that's poorly Photoshopped image.

here are the flaws
1. carpet not balance on the floor and it's poorly place.
2. The guy it's not even on the carpet, it's hanging in the air.
3. There's no single shadow of the guy, from the 360deg angles...
4. even the carpet is not even a carpet, but an object drew with pen tool and filled with color... zoom in the edges you grab what I'm saying.

zoom in and observe it yourself.... poor job by whosoever did it...

Note: I'm not a fan of any political party or government, Just hate the poor job done by the Photoshopper.
You said my mind but went too far...... in showing ur skills. Kudos.
Me is jus wondering where dem use to do red carpet outside gate,,, haba das d outside of aso rock naa OP nees a ban

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by johnmattew: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
gurunlocker:

Do you even know what Photoshop is or you just think any picture that's not real based on how your brain function is photoshoped?
ode,how can they place we carpet out a compound..?.can't u see that the reason carpet is outside aso rock ?

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Light no dey to use vacuum cleaner
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
And Buhari the "saint" will tell us that the broom costs 1million Naira. Thieves in power angry
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by onlytiles(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
na BBC carry this story Ooo. and Ogbonnaya Onu is asking those abroad to come home. meanwhile wait until you hear how much it costs to clean rugs in Aso Rock

meanwhile whenever you need
fumigation and pet control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
like our page on Facebook @ pest solutions integrated services
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Lothbrok(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
I see a flying carpet. .

Propaganda from PDP
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by GoldHorse(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Photoshop...
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by mightyjet77(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
ThanK God ,they use broom to sweep the Aso Rug.May be that one will have cost N500billion in the Next year budget. We are heading to something.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by deolu2000(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
The guy is doing presidential assignment. Abeg let him do it assiduously
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Sheriman(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2018
I can smell lies in the Picture
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lolz, that's why he has many aides he's paying.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by mudiana(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Wait until they tell you that broom was bought for 65k.
Una never see anything!!!
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by gr8tone: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
It's APC era that's why they're using APC logo to clean it. APC IS WORKING
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by dasparrow: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2018
One word: Photoshop
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Bacon21(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Y'all can get a pretty decent vacuum for as low as $49.99

Wtf is wrong with y'all?

Tell you president to contact me, I'll send 'em a few for no charge!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by arrestdarrester: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2018
If they use the right appliance the party supporters will think their party has changed its logo
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by vioment: 1:59am On Sep 08, 2018
This is one of the only country that don't prepare to follow up on infrastructural upkeep.

A whole Aso rock is more dirtier than our street. See the walkways and drive way in that space, very dirty. Then the guy is using ordinary broom in the age of rotary equipments. If every country had one car each to use, nigeria might be the only one to not plan to change oil and do other maintenance; even after several others have reminded her severally. Just look at the condition of the heart of the country. Just anyhow.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by hollowpot15684(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Daviddson:
How would I think that this is how carpets are cleaned in the Villa? It doesn't make sense, because no one uses broom to sweep their carpets/rugs nowadays - the dusts can't be swept away using brooms. It's clear that carpet that has been cleaned using vacuum cleaner and someone noticed some specks of dusts on it and needed to use the broom.

You may be correct.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by MayorofLagos(m): 2:59am On Sep 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:
A picture has been trending online and it shows a man using a broom to dust and clean a Red Carpet (Rug). In this 21st century where we have machines, mows etc that can do this effortlessly. In a Presential Residence, is this acceptable? What happens to the billions budgeted for the maintence of the villa.

So many questions but let me stop here since this is not an Auto related topic cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Nigerians, over to you

Credit: Twitter

Op, you have no imagination. Can't you see this is a ritual?

Zoom in and look closely at the broom, then zoom and inspect the rug inch by inch.

This is not ordinary broom, this is APC broom! If they used vacuum cleaner it will corrupt and leave patterns in its tail plus rip fiber strands out of the fine, high quality weave.

Using APC broom ensures that the surface is not corrupted but remains rich and consistent. grin
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by omoiyalayi(m): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2018
U mean to tell me that this is how red carpet in aso rock is been cleaned?

Wait wait....... I mean op are u saying dis is aso rock red carpet?

I still don't understand o, op are u saying this is the red carpet that we used to welcome our international guests with ?

I can't believe this

Does it means that as big as nigeria is, we cannot afford a vacuum cleaner or somebody is just trying to be funny ?

This is ridiculous
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by deebrownneymar: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol. Why are you surprised. Don't you know that more than three-quarter of anything budgetted for in this country is for their pockets? Visit Aso Villa Clinic to know how far.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by DannyJ19(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Lomprico2:

Have u heard of vacuum cleaner b4?
So

Before the invention of vacuum cleaner what were you using.
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Obierika(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Offpoint:
As a graphics expert and a professional Photshopper I can boldly tell y'all that's poorly Photoshopped image.

here are the flaws:
4. even the carpet is not even a carpet, but an object drew with pen tool and filled with color... zoom in the edges you grab what I'm saying.

Note: I'm not a fan of any political party or government, Just hate the poor job done by the Photoshopper.

If it fooled a lot of people then it's not a poorly done job
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2018
Obierika:

If it fooled a lot of people then it's not a poorly done job
Forget about fooling anyone, most commenter above base their comments on their hatred towards the APC led government.

Hate beclouds one reasoning and sense of judgement, if this same picture was directed to tarnish someone else else image 98% of commenters would have detect those flaws in a sec.

Hate blinds...
It's my field I know what a poorly done job is

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by ideylaff: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you are absolutely right. Poor photoshopping.

Another observation, to prove it a real picture. There should have been at least 3 to 4 takes with the man sweeping at different sections on the carpet.

It’s so clear the man was superimposed on the carpet especially the feet area red so fuzzy and shady
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2018
PurplePatch:
OP is a greedy fella. Don't ask me "why?"

@ Topic. The presidency is leading by example on how to preserve our culture.
but he doesn't lead by example by taking agbo rather he runs to the UK to get paracetamol
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Omolecturer419(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
If don't press LIKE button, my vilage people go vex.
Offpoint:

here are the flaws:

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Omolecturer419:
If don't press LIKE button, my vilage people go vex.
Lol, grin
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Changethechain: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2018
you must have color blindness
Offpoint:

here are the flaws:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid $500m For New Tucano Jets – U.S / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.