Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State (63404 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial) / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by beerfraud: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes but your little god Peter Obi later revealed on national TV - we have the video clip - that he got the unlawful detention effected, and said I had no right to be in Anambra State since it was not Katsina State. The clown didn’t even know that I am from Kaduna State!

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/1582055426384068608

294 Likes 28 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Richardonald(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is like El rufai is really pained about obi..

He has been wailing since God knows when

1137 Likes 93 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by kingsways: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Some stewpid person from Kaduna State who had no legitimate reason to be Anambra on an election was rightly arrested by DSS

Why blame Obi? Was Obi the DG of DSS or what? This is the problem with short people. They are always mischievous, full of bitterness and always feeling cheated

802 Likes 60 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by beerfraud: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi is a terrorist like Gumii

329 Likes 39 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by richidinho(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
Elrufai is a scallywag

Southern Kaduna will give us 400,000 votes and we are okay with that

Some people dont know that KD is made up of 52% Muslims
48% Christians

455 Likes 20 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
EL rufai was really pained grin

647 Likes 24 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by ecolime(m): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
El-rufai and his obsession with Peter Obi.

Stupid dwarf wey Atiku dey rape in Kaduna at the moment still get mind dey promise Tinubu votes.

He foolish so tey, e passed it on to his son. He doesn't seem to know he is the real clown.

Always kneeling like a dunce

578 Likes 33 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by AliyuMahdi9: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
"obi can't win his Polling unit"

But all the Useless Politicians that are Stealing from the Public Treasury are all afraid of OBI.

Hahahahahahahaha

Obi 2023 President of Nigeria

369 Likes 24 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by NwaNimo1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
.....'K' states remind me off 'O' states

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

very

Useless

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by madapcmod: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
And this made front page? cool

Meanwhile let's compile Baba Emilokan gaffes and see who is mentally stable among the two:

Recruiting 50million youths into the army. What they will eat...is it Ewa, beans, Agbado?

Cassava, Ewa, garri.

We are polite but shut up your mouth.

Emilokan even though he no well.

Turning a rotten situation into a bad one.

100 bags of oil.

" A egg per shild"

You cannot harvest corn, the day it's maize is planted grin

The real clown is this rotten product of a candidate below

You are fvcking irrelevant, that's why Obi doesn't care about where you are from. He has ignored all your trolling

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cry from now till tomorrow. Both Tinubu and Atiku won't make it to Aso Rock. It's not for dying druggie or deadwoods.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Haydens: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cry me a river

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by judetov2(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hahahah, their (politicians) problem now is Peter Obi.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by yyba: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
EL RUFAI please reduce the volume chaiii

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by paranorman(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Sylraph1: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dude is still pained or what?
One must wonder why the many attacks against a structureless party....

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Franchise21(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
OK. Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
I hope this midget doesn't plan on contesting to be the president in the nearest future undecided

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by KogiPikin: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
I come in peace
Pitobi no even for once think am sey hin go run for president one day..

Lackluster performance, just abysmally poor in terms of governance, the guy just dey sleep, wake,eat and loot for government house when he was governing his state..

Imagine, party wey hin dey currently, when he was a governor, he no allow dem campaign for hin state...
He stepped on so many toes, no wonder south east governors forum had to reason waziri make hin drop the dumbo, the best in receiving advice from mad man had to jump through the window to tear race.

well, that's is in the past sha, if he doesn't have any track record to show, he go lie his way all through to win the top seat, anyway na way...

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by ProfAmaben(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Fear short demons. This one wan prove to e Oga say e dey work and fit deliver. So, after all these years, you didn't speak out until now?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by bobobenz: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
VERY CLASSLESS... EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHY BASHIR TALKS THE WAY HE DOES ON TWITTER NOW

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by tamdun: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Make El rufai leave bitter obi alone o cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by adolfHitler1934: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ok
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by gidzbobby: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1582027218087092225?s=20&t=5eqDHNSpfKc1a9NNkWp2Cg

This is El Rufai confirming that it was PDP that detained him using SSS so why is he lying on Arewa Joint Committee that it was Peter Obi? My God has vindicated Peter Obi once again. Lying won’t make Tinubu win

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by jmoore(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hell Rufai should shut up!!

25 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Sensiblerealist: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
See as blogger bloggers dey twist all of una
Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Dollarremix(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
El rufai werey

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

The clown didn’t even know that I am from Kaduna State!
https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/1582055426384068608
Like father like son, no training, no manners!

Sometimes, I wonder what el-rufai would have been without powers, probably a monkey in the forest grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Femi Olukayode Celebrates With Girlfriend In Bed After Court Victory (photo) / Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.