Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) (61395 Views)

Inside Anthony Joshua’s N70m Range Rover, See How Fast It Was Stolen / Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) / ISIS Releases Macabre Image Of Messi & Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Krak(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Germandude:
He beta concentrate and not loose this upcoming fight,because he can buy 50 of that range rover if he wins this imminent fight. Someone wants to distract him to loose.this UK self.only una Brexit, Salisbury case,knife stabbing theif theif

It might be the Russians pressing the distraction button in the background. His opponent is Russian.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by obawinner(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
The oyinbo that created pencil created eraser.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Follygunners: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Check wella ... na okoro man steal am.. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by adaxxy: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
meobizy:
It's a black guy. Blacks are always their own worst enemy.
the cctv release is not black,
Either Slovenia,Albania,Hungarian don't trust those people the are thieves ,ruthless and lazy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
he should be mindful of Russians trick, he shouldn't touch that car until after the fight cos they may not be interested in stealing a branded car with his name written all over it, probably they just wanted to just spray some chemicals in there just to make him weak before the fight

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by babington91(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
the car would be found
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
meobizy:
doesbt look black. Bruh

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by bigocean(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Someone like you made UK a better place.

It won't be a crime if you make naija a better place.

Meanwhile

Sai Baba till 2023
hypocrite! "Someone like you" indeed; yet you are sai-ing baba that has refused to make his own country better instead he takes tax payers money and jets off to better another man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
NobodyKnows:
doesbt look black. Bruh
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by strokegoons(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
claptrap
My brother , I take god beg you . Leave me alone .
I’m not in for this shit .
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
No one would be as daft as stealing a customised range rover sport in any Western State...that's like a suicide mission. grin This is just an act to distract him from winning his fight with the Russian guy, Alexander. Alexander must have something to do with this or someone loyal to him decided to. That said, he shouldn't let it distract him like he said.

Black mentality white folks ain't as twisted as the average Nigerian ok
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
looks russian or eastern european

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
NobodyKnows:

My brother , I take god beg you . Leave me alone .
I’m not in for this shit .
I'll leave you again grin cheesy
you're boring by the way cry
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
papalsbuIl:
I'll leave you again grin cheesy
you're boring by the way cry
Thank you!
I swear , I don’t look at moniker before quoting anyone.
If I quote you again by chance. Na content I quote o. tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Someone like you made UK a better place.

It won't be a crime if you make naija a better place.

Meanwhile

Sai Baba till 2023
what's makes u think I made t better and what makes u think I'm against Buhari?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
No one would be as daft as stealing a customised range rover sport in any Western State...that's like a suicide mission. grin This is just an act to distract him from winning his fight with the Russian guy, Alexander. Alexander must have something to do with this or someone loyal to him decided to. That said, he shouldn't let it distract him like he said.

Exactly bro! This is no random theft. The people that stole this car are no dumbies they know exactly who’s car they were stealing and why they did so now.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by 93Miles: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
olaolulazio:
what's makes u think I made t better and what makes u think I'm against Buhari?

I never said you are against our daddy @PMB.

I only said that you too can make naija a better place.

Peace!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Wisebisho: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
meobizy:
like you are.. does that guy look like A black?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
I just laugh Nigerian don change abi lol. No be the same Nigeria last week (A division police station) open their mouth say they no get guns on their stations? My junior brother bought keke and gv it to a man to drive, last week the man ran to my brother and said 3 boys stole the keke from him with a gun! from bendel estate road. Thak God my junior brother put gps tracker in the keke. Immediately the driver and my brother track and found it on maledemort road on one compound but they didn't say anything. They went to ( A division police station) to complaint the matter, my brother say oga police thieves belop my boy wey they drive my keke with gun and stole the keke from him but with gps tracker we don see the compound wey the thief keep the keke put' immagine police open em mouth say wey no get guns for our station now to take follow u ppl to the place to arrest the robbers! But wait we will call vigilante on maledemort road to follow you ppl to retrieve it back. When the vigilante came my brother and they went to retrieve the keke but the driver said to my brother the gun the vigilantes hold look like the gun they use to rob him at bendel estate but the robbers cover their face. When they returned back to the state one of the vigilante said this keke look like the keke that rob me this morning at maledemort road and stole my 120k! Police this diver must be Thief oga sergeant make we lock this driver na this keke driver thief my money! Nana they wan turn case for the poor driver head. Then my junior brother spark for wety this driver run to my house by 8oclock in the morning so as only em take dey with me and at the same time rob you for maledemort road at 9oclock na witch em be? Immagine the police tell the vigilante say maybe na another keke thief em 120k say becus my brother say the driver they with him that time' the police say since they don see the keke make brother give them 10k. Say the matter don closed. No be film but real thing wey happen for warri. things they happen for this country oh. All this vigilante they be thief an they are working with the police to Thief Nigerians .They for arrest the poor driver make em fine the 120k b4 they for leave am if not 4 my brother say dis man most go with him. So i no no wety dis man dy talk undecided u dey with thieves n dy run follow an innocent person. In naija police go use anthony chop

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Ollymoney: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2018
If na nija police will just asking him Joshua who did u fight wit,suspect or too look ur car wen parked it der will now started arresting innocent pple dats nija for show
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by experimentist: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
Choi In less than 12 hrs CCTV image of the thief don come out. Country wey dey work.
by this time tomorrow i sure say that car go come out

I remember one event that took place during my service year in Port Harcourt.

Thieves stole the car of one very fat man close to my compound... and as i just dey dey pity the man my cousin told me "Guy no pity am jare, that motor go come back before night reach"" As a curious guy wey i be i asked him "why you talk so". and he told me the man was a very strong traditionalist... and lo and behold before 6pm that very sane day, the thieves sent someone to give the car back to the Man.
..... The experience bleeped me up good.

All my life of bin a Christian I've never experienced a miracle until that day. and it was a traditionalist that showed me my first miracle....
shockedgrin Jesus wept.

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:

That doesn’t look like a black guy.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2018
To all those replying my comment I don't want your stupid opinions. Set money where your mouth is. I 100% stand on mine.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Grupo(m): 12:58am On Sep 08, 2018
GrabHisBalls:

You see why you should be following global trends? You think car theft is peculiar to naija?
Go to east London, cars, especially those with keyless entry are stolen on a daily basis. And the worst thing is that police there is busy concentrating on the growing rate of knife violence over there, so they are not really helping to curb the cases of car theft.

What the criminals do is that once they steal the cars, they either ship them in whole or dismantle them and ship to eastern European countries where tracing the cars is impossible.

I can bet you that this AJ's car has already been shipped outside UK.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Timagex(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
Choi In less than 12 hrs CCTV image of the thief don come out. Country wey dey work.
by this time tomorrow i sure say that car go come out

I remember one event that took place during my service year in Port Harcourt.

Thieves stole the car of one very fat man close to my compound... and as i just dey dey pity the man my cousin told me "Guy no pity am jare, that motor go come back before night reach"" As a curious guy wey i be i asked him "why you talk so". and he told me the man was a very strong traditionalist... and lo and behold before 6pm that very sane day, the thieves sent someone to give the car back to the Man.
..... The experience bleeped me up good.

All my life of bin a Christian I've never experienced a miracle until that day. and it was a traditionalist that showed me my first miracle....
awisubilahi!!! cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by ariesbull: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2018
A single tracker would locate the car....don't tell me that the car isn't tracked
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2018
/
He can use it to his advantage.

Just borrow a leaf from Mike Tyson.

Go to the ring and pretend it was the opponent that stole his RR, then unleash some heavenly fury on him.

/
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:54am On Sep 08, 2018
This kind of robbery is usually masterminded by the Albanian / Romanian EU connection, those guys have some sophisticated criminals..
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:
Re: Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 3:44am On Sep 08, 2018
meobizy:
That’s not a black guy .. instead , it’s a white thief ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.