Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East (2295 Views)

Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Linzo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm from both SS and SE and the truth is this, in both region Buhari name is like poison, yes in local elections APC can take up to 10-20% but in presidential election no SS or SS can vote PMB. I live in this two regions and even the mad man in the street detest PMB. The name Buhari always come to discussion when they want to compare things like hardship and high price of commodity eg
Customer: how much is this yam?
Seller : N1000 only
Customer: haaha dis yam na N300 naw
Seller : Nooo we use to sell N300 before Buhari but since Buhari enter na N1000_we day sell naw oo
So do not be deceived about SE/SE .
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Roger3D(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Linzo:
I'm from both SS and SE and the truth is this, in both region Buhari name is like poison, yes in local elections APC can take up to 10-20% but in presidential election no SS or SS can vote PMB. I live in this two regions and even the mad man in the street detest PMB. The name Buhari always come to discussion when they want to compare things like hardship and high price of commodity eg
Customer: how much is this yam?
Seller : N1000 only
Customer: haaha dis yam na N300 naw
Seller : Nooo we use to sell N300 before Buhari but since Buhari enter na N1000_we day sell naw oo
So do not be deceived about SE/SE .
The SS and SE are politically irrelevant in this dispensation, perhaps their own time will come some other time
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Linzo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Roger3D:
The SS and SE are politically irrelevant in this dispensation, perhaps their own time will come some other time
OK!! The relevant one knotinu
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

they dont need any alliance to defeat APC.The APC will not even make it to second runner- up in the elections.If winning elections are not by puplarity then what then is it? Rigging?
Rigging plays more role than any other thing
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by senatordave1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Linzo:

OK!! The relevant one knotinu
This same people detest northerners generally.pdp usually win because theres no opposition then.why should they even bother voting between two northerners
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Rigging plays more role than any other thing

now you are becomming more honest.All your projections has always been with hopes of rigging.Well ask Rochas how he entered in 2011.He would be booted out that same way and rigging will not save him
Re: Relative Strength Of Apc And Pdp In The South South/south East by Linzo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
senatordave1:

This same people detest northerners generally.pdp usually win because theres no opposition then.why should they even bother voting between two northerners
No they don't detest northerners please, they only didn't like PMB but prefer anybody who is open and not a bigot. They sing Atiku and Saraki praises because of their unbigoted lifestyle but such accolade doesn't go to Kwankwao

(1) (2) (Reply)

'you Are An Incumbent Governor, How The Hell Isn't Anybody Loyal To You? / Breaking: Tribunal Orders INEC To Issue Adeleke With Certificate Of Return / UN Appointment Bekons For Ex Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.