Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

EBSU Graduate Cries To Be Mobilized For NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EBSU Graduate Cries To Be Mobilized For NYSC (307 Views)

Unemployed UI Law Graduate Cries Out For Help, Shows Her Degrees / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EBSU Graduate Cries To Be Mobilized For NYSC by ogbonnajose(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
.read her story copied from her facebook wall .......

.."Good evening fellas,its been a while here
I hope you all have been doing well?
Today I just want to share with you my experiences these past weeks, I graduated from uni after 5 official long years and practically 6 years due to an unorganized school system in October 2017 and since then have been struggling to get really out of my Alma mata due to what I see as lawlessness, and just about a month ago I abandoned all my activities to come down to Ebonyi State University with hopes of being mobilised for NYSC but to my greatest disappointment my immersion program result from Togo since July 2016 was not yet online, I rallied around to ensure that the school uploads it and gets us mobilised but all to no avail, most annoyingly at the dying minute our progress sheets were printed and none of us had our results for our projects and the entrepreneur course we wrote in final year.

Now I don't want to bother you with my boring story but what I can't understand is the wickedness behind the faces on virtually all the responsible desks.

Since my first year in school I joined my predecessors to write to school management to ensure that they leave when they should and also that I and those after us don't suffer this fate of wasting practically 2 years after graduation.

But now I feel my fears are hunting me, anyway what I cannot understand is why Ebsu can't keep their portal running properly or better still employ competent hands at their database. All the staff concerned with uploading these results are just very comfortable with seeing us hang around and ghost around like we don't have a thing to do.

I wonder sometimes what they discus at their board meetings if an Issue that affect the destinies of their fellow countrymen this much can last for more than five years unattended to, perhaps because their wards are not affected.

it pains my heart that all they told us was to take it as God'swill and I thought I could but I know it isn't Godswill but Ebsu will and I just feel same as I felt when Buhari asked Nigerians to pray against herdsmen.

I may not go for youth service this year but i must see that this deliberate wickedness ends with us the existing victims. They won't allow you access to the school head and they won't attend to you but all I know is that this evil will end.

You know,the more I try to let go the more bittered I become. I sure can't take this incompetence from Ebonyi State University perhaps it's time to really get the media involved."

cc:
Lalasticala
Fynestboi
Ngeneukwenu

(1) (Reply)

Futa Academic Calendar 2018/2019 / Queen Mary University Of London Chevening Partner Awards, UK 2019 / Unilorin Notice To All Admission Seekers >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.