Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef (43025 Views)

Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Sharpshooota: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2018
Fight for politicians..

Fight for your pockets..

Story of the Nigerian youths

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Kelly2713(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2018
pls which stadium will their fight hold
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by geadom: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm..see me see wahala oo
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2018
My two favourites threatening each other but I like Bovi more.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by promisechris63(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
When concern me grin grin

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Gomd: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
What do you know... Olodo. Never compare I go die to Bovi in your life again. It is an insult.

whatever you are going through right now is just a phase. God will see you past it. You are not Okay
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by ikevictor: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
These two crooks de target Uduaghan wallet...
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by WavesOfGlory(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
I respect your maturity.
Have a nice day ahead bro.

MRSoftapples:
One love sir..

Lord, let it be that the day I have cause to disagree on the pages of social media that it be with dudes as sensible as these two. Amen.

17 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by dangoteinlaw: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
FYI when you read my comments well you would know that am from Delta state also and as a matter of fact I have lived 1/3 of my life in Delta also, that includes birth and education.
I no put water for mouth talk am Bros.
And am not being tribalistic, am just stating facts and I have been a victim several times. You might me the 1 out of 100 Urhobo that are not back stabbers but believe me when I say this, you kind men ain't no loyal friends at all. Na only who dey position and who hold the money at that time be una friend after that, dey betray you and move to the next person.

Take the governorship seat as example.
If they didn't betray theirselves, we wouldn't have been suffering as a state now.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Coldfeets: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Another round of 2pac & Notoriuos B.I.G about to start?

Mehn I need am.

I Go Dye wetin you still dey for?

Abeg fire your own shots na.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by StellarThesis: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
Who the heck is Bovi where I go die is...

Bovi should keep shut and sit his ass down, his career can never match I go die's career in any basis of judgement

All these over-celebrated lagos morons parading themselves as comedians, quite shameful. Can Bovi crack better joke than D-don baba of Rainbow FM, or MC passion, MC Shakara.

Obviously you can't comprehend intelligent jokes

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by asawanathegreat(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
U guys should stop fighting over nothing
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by gladisa7: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
abeg d 2 of them good for d comedy work..Make una no try take anything away from any of them.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Temptee101(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Never knew comedians could write so well.

Thumps up to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by ekene101: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2018
I started hating bovi when he was called out to use his voice as a celebrity to voice against corruption during 2faces our mumu don do movement,but the slowpoke was siding with politicians. That was when I knew that guy has sold his conscience to politicians for few wads of cash and there is no atom of humanity left in him. Political asss licker.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by CodeTemplar: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
Very good and I like this.

I noticed this his character few years ago, after insulting Ayiri publicly during one show at Okere, he still had the guts to visit his house the next morning. To do what exactly?

I support Bovi 100% on this.
Even if am not a fan of the big head Uduaghan, but I detest back bitters.
Judas Iscariot would be surprised some persons are actually surpassing his legacy.

Wetin no good; no good.

No comedian eat Delta state money reach I go dir during Uduaghan's regime, why are you calling him out now? When the thief was steadily draining the wealth of the state then, you where praising him o.

Oh I forgot! Typical Urhobo man.
When things are good they can leak your ass and when e red them tuama like Duncan mighty word.
I dey with Igoda here. He was paid for his services and didn't steal from Deltans. Uduaghan loaded cash to abroad, now bubu go form anti corruption and recover most of d money then share to aboki people.

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by baby124: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Hungry Bovi. I hope your family and kids live in Delta to enjoy the rot Uduaghan has blessed them with. Unfortunate and useless youth called Bovi.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2018
Shameless animals
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by nairaman66(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
What has urhobo tribe got to do with this issue?
You cannot just drop your opinion and go away but you had to bring in tribalism..
How many urbobo guys have you met in your life?

Come to Delta state,,, in Delta we don't betray our friends,, loyalty is the Street code and the code of our brotherhood,, Delta state is the Street bro...

Do you know if i go die told uduaguan when they were friends?

Do you know if he was never in support of his moves when he was in power?

By the way,, don't allow Bovi deceived you with his tweets...
we as deltans knows they are playing a script,, it's all planned because i do die wants to venture into politics..

You went too far trying to explain to this dude! Firstly he never lived close to delta state and doesn’t know a thing! Deltans are generally acceptable people and always try to make their friends comfortable in any situation. Whomever is saying deltans are backstabbers haven’t been to the West at all... Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Allansmith: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2018
You both should go and sort your grudges please..We sure have great love for you both...
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by nanauju(f): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2018
I don't know where their beef started from but if I go dye is speaking out against corrupt leaders, I think I like that part

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by gistgaba: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by meneski(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You cannot just drop your opinion and go away but you had to bring in tribalism..

Come to Delta state,,, in Delta we don't betray our friends,, loyalty is the Street code and the code of our brotherhood,, Delta state is the Street bro...

we as deltans knows they are playing a script,, it's all planned because i do die wants to venture into politics..
Area! Help me tell am.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Duru1(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:

The above is only funny but silly. These craps of not betraying our friends and silly loyalty as street code remind me of 1967 Nigeria/Biafra war.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by fvck(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Pappyto:
Bovi wants to make that guy's name become reality.
Forget oh, i go dye na real Warri boy oh
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Ejaisky: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:

Oh I forgot! Typical Urhobo man.
When things are good they can leak your ass and when e red them tuama like Duncan mighty word.
This is an attempt to misinform the public. Ass licking is not in the Urhobo DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Kendrick80(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Np: one day bush meat will catch d hunter X3
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Ironcondom(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
I respect your maturity.
Have a nice day ahead bro.
and ur sense of understanding speaks volume.... u too have a nice day.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Rapfrick(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
Who the heck is Bovi where I go die is...

Bovi should keep shut and sit his ass down, his career can never match I go die's career in any basis of judgement

All these over-celebrated lagos morons parading themselves as comedians, quite shameful. Can Bovi crack better joke than D-don baba of Rainbow FM, or MC passion, MC Shakara.
plz read before u talk

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by tunize(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2018
This is the reason i dont argue at all.....wen u give ur opinion weda wrong or rightbi jst waka my own to avoid issues.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by LadyHeaven(f): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Well I didn't see anywhere else Igodie slammed Bovi's kids or even mentioned them, anyways their business

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Roman Goddess VS Blac Chyna: Who Rocked It Better? / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.