Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef (42947 Views)

Bovi Slams I Go Dye For Criticizing Emmanuel Uduaghan / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by jayson87: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Rapfrick:
plz read before u talk
Listen bro, this was turned into a joke after the earlier swipe. Tell Bovi to keep shut

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by tunize(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
This country and this life as a whole, there's" no saint no devil". The reason most of this crazy entertainers dont even have voice on pressing issues about this country is simply because; the so called ppl u call shaddy politicians, thief and all sort of names, this same ppl collects gift, cash and other stuff and shower praises from dem.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by iphanyi10(m): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
it's situations like this you know who your real friends are. This is something that can be discussed personally if atall they were friends

so much hidden bad blood...

anyway, wetin concern me, am just loving the well structured and articulated replies.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
I stand with with Igodye all the way that former delta state gov is as useless as anything 8yrs in office nothing to show for

5 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by vRendoh(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Everybody stay off politics after becoming successful...yes they dont want to condemn any wrong. The reason even religious Leads would not speak! Too bad ..too sad!

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by dfrost: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
I respect your maturity.
Have a nice day ahead bro.

Oritzy & MRSoftapples - mature men. Rare breed on NL. See as men reason matter, settle am sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by vioment: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
I go dye dun dry tey tey. To me bovi no be comedian, na funny presenter. Maybe i no no sha, but d back years when I observe am, I no too see comedic skills for hin stand up comedy.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Davoski222: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2018
Actually u go dye neva mentioned bovi's kids.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by ojonugwap(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
Who the heck is Bovi where I go die is...

Bovi should keep shut and sit his ass down, his career can never match I go die's career in any basis of judgement

All these over-celebrated lagos morons parading themselves as comedians, quite shameful. Can Bovi crack better joke than D-don baba of Rainbow FM, or MC passion, MC Shakara.

you end up vomited trash
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by dfrost: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2018
WavesOfGlory:

Lord, let it be that the day I have course to disagree on the pages of social media that it be with dudes as sensible as these two. Amen.

I'm telling you. grin cheesy shocked. The maturity level is overboard. wink

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by tiredoflife(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
Very good and I like this.

I noticed this his character few years ago, after insulting Ayiri publicly during one show at Okere, he still had the guts to visit his house the next morning. To do what exactly?

I support Bovi 100% on this.
Even if am not a fan of the big head Uduaghan, but I detest back bitters.
Judas Iscariot would be surprised some persons are actually surpassing his legacy.

Wetin no good; no good.

No comedian eat Delta state money reach I go dir during Uduaghan's regime, why are you calling him out now? When the thief was steadily draining the wealth of the state then, you where praising him o.

Oh I forgot! Typical Urhobo man.
When things are good they can leak your ass and when e red them tuama like Duncan mighty word.

Oga don't drag the whole urohobo into this
I am urohobo
We don't do that
Na even isoko people dey act that way

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by stevedre: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:

Bovi should keep shut and sit his ass down, his career can never match I go die's career in any basis of judgement

All these over-celebrated lagos morons parading themselves as comedians, quite shameful. Can Bovi crack better joke than D-don baba of Rainbow FM, or MC passion, MC Shakara.

Are you serious lol. When Bovi started directing movies I go dye never see camera. Ask basketmouth about Bovi, Bovi has been in the game with big shots for a very long time via being a P.A to RMD. Go check extended family comedy series on YouTube and also check who produced/directed it.
I go dye was good no doubt but to me he is more of an MC than a comedian now besides, Bovi got better, matured updated materials than I go dye recycled jokes.

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by fortunechy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
If u fry beef it can't give you what you need..... so, stop beefing...
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by kelzgie: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol.. For where. Next comedy show, dem go dey together.... It's a real fight but comedy is more United so RMD, Ali baba, Basorge and Julius Agwu would call them to order...
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
WavesOfGlory:

Lord, let it be that the day I have course to disagree on the pages of social media that it be with dudes as sensible as these two. Amen.

I tell you, bro. Argument devoid of insult. No name calling. Very objective. That's how adults argue.

3 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Lightwands(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bovi has never failed to represent himself as a self centered b*tt kissing fellow. Wallowing in a delusion of grandeur that has robbed him of every sense of right or wrong. See him hottailing again to kiss another b*tt, as long as he appears 'loyal' to his boss. Like the gentleman 'I go dye' said, tell your friend the truth (Dr Uduaghan), that he has no business contesting another election in delta, until he dies of natural cause(s).
BasketMouth said recently (while in uniport with the EU and INEC ) "that Nigerians lack essential fatty acids, which is why we have poor memory and keep recycling failed leaders... Because we don't eat enough fish (a good source of essential fatty acids.)". So my dear Deltans not all waste and wasters should be recycled, eat some fish if you have or are forgetting in a hurry the squalor this man left you in.
The house of representatives, senate, is not a retirement home for ex governors. #WeAreAwake.

5 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by jayson87: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
stevedre:

Are you serious lol. When Bovi started directing movies I go dye never see camera. Ask basketmouth about Bovi, Bovi has been in the game with big shots for a very long time via being a P.A to RMD. Go check extended family comedy series on YouTube and also check who produced/directed it.
I go dye was good no doubt but to me he is more of an MC than a comedian now besides, Bovi got better, matured updated materials than I go dye recycled jokes.
extended family is just a 2013 comdey show, isn't that when the so called Bovi came to limelight. How old are you, i am sure you are one of those sec schools boys that know nothing about history yet jump in conclusion with things they see on social media. FYI I go die is the only comedian in Nigeria that doesn't recycle jokes. He is not basketmouth

6 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by bender79: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:

I beg to differ oga. Bovi is not only one of the few good comedians around, he is also an intellectual comedian compared to I go dye. I go dye na local comedian where bovi dey
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by emusbyz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm... I always say that people speak out of the level of knowledge and intelligence they carry. That is what you have done.
I was once taught that the first set of white men who visited Africa landed in Northern Africa. When they returned, they described Africa based on the kind of people they saw there.
U have described a tribe based on those you spent your time with. That I can say is based on your level of knowledge. I cannot dispute.

Oritzy:
FYI when you read my comments well you would know that am from Delta state also and as a matter of fact I have lived 1/3 of my life in Delta also, that includes birth and education.
I no put water for mouth talk am Bros.
And am not being tribalistic, am just stating facts and I have been a victim several times. You might me the 1 out of 100 Urhobo that are not back stabbers but believe me when I say this, you kind men ain't no loyal friends at all. Na only who dey position and who hold the money at that time be una friend after that, dey betray you and move to the next person.

Take the governorship seat as example.
If they didn't betray theirselves, we wouldn't have been suffering as a state now.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by jayson87: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
bender79:
I beg to differ oga. Bovi is not only one of the few good comedians around, he is alsoan intellectual comedian compared to I go dye. I go dye na local comedian
Bovi a good comedian.. is he better than D-don baba, you guys think because of social media presence and followership makes one a better comedian than the rest. Please Bovi should go and sit down, can Bovi crack 20mins joke non-stop. Bovi is just as good as AY

4 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Egabs(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don't understand what Bovi is saying, igody have right to critizies uduoagha or what is he call, but which one be Bovi own na �

2 Likes

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by bender79: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
Bovi a good comedian.. is he better than D-don baba, you guys think because of social media presence and followership makes one a better comedian than the rest. Please Bovi should go and sit down, can Bovi crack 20mins joke non-stop. Bovi is just as good as AY
That means you don't know comedy. AY is not even a comedian he is only good at packaging shows. Bovi's imagination is wide(because I think he reads a lot) unlike I go dye whose jokes are centered on women and money.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by gare(f): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
What has urhobo tribe got to do with this issue?
You cannot just drop your opinion and go away but you had to bring in tribalism..
How many urbobo guys have you met in your life?

Come to Delta state,,, in Delta we don't betray our friends,, loyalty is the Street code and the code of our brotherhood,, Delta state is the Street bro...

Do you know if i go die told uduaguan when they were friends?

Do you know if he was never in support of his moves when he was in power?

By the way,, don't allow Bovi deceived you with his tweets...
we as deltans knows they are playing a script,, it's all planned because i do die wants to venture into politics..

Dont mind him, he is Iteskiri, can he come and say it physically in delta state if they are not chased in the sea, or they think we are the ijaws that left them, just make your point and leave the tribe out of it
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by dondavinchi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oritzy:
Very good and I like this.

I noticed this his character few years ago, after insulting Ayiri publicly during one show at Okere, he still had the guts to visit his house the next morning. To do what exactly?

I support Bovi 100% on this.
Even if am not a fan of the big head Uduaghan, but I detest back bitters.
Judas Iscariot would be surprised some persons are actually surpassing his legacy.

Wetin no good; no good.

No comedian eat Delta state money reach I go dir during Uduaghan's regime, why are you calling him out now? When the thief was steadily draining the wealth of the state then, you where praising him o.

Oh I forgot! Typical Urhobo man.
When things are good they can leak your ass and when e red them tuama like Duncan mighty word.
get sense stop been tribalistic in ur comment
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by stevedre: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:
extended family is just a 2013 comdey show, isn't that when the so called Bovi came to limelight. How old are you, i am sure you are one of those sec schools boys that know nothing about history yet jump in conclusion with things they see on social media. FYI I go die is the only comedian in Nigeria that doesn't recycle jokes. He is not basketmouth

Really, did you have to question my age and call me a sec. school kid?
I never insulted your intelligence or tagged you along with kids so take back those words and talk to me with facts not insults.
Extended family was an example of Bovi being more than just a stand up comedian.
If you watched extended family in 2013 then youre late because I watched it on tv way before 2013 when I was in Nigeria so get your facts right.
As at 2013 I was already watching it abroad with my wife and daughter over the internet and as for I go dye, he repeats jokes more than a broken record.
Remove insulting people, sex, his broke past life and warri issues what else can he joke about ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Tomoyayi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
jayson87:

What is dis one saying.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by tical(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bovi no get respect..hope he doesn't dead his career at this rate. This matter no concern am

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by IYANGBALI: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Come on you guyz stop this nonsense ....except you guys are doing another publicity stunt..
leave them Jo, let dem fight,I wan see blood flowing
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by TopWinner(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bovi's English is exquisitely flawless. Hats off.

I don't care about this beef ffs.
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by asamaigho(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I understand if you have been betrayed before,, but betrayal is a personal thing and not a tribe thing,, some persons are just naturally greedy in respective of their tribes..
well the suffering of delta started with betrayals,, you are right on that,, I know ibori squandered lots of money but he still remains the best governor Delta has ever had,, He was betrayed by some guys in Delta and that was why he was arrested..

But they forgot how he played a major role in stopping the war in delta state between the three major tribes..

Sometimes if i pass the Effurun fly over and see how dirty and unkept the round about is,, i weep for my state,, what the hell is okowa doing?

The only grace he has is that he is PDP..

So next time, we will select well..
Anyways one thing is for sure,, APC can never win Delta state..

So back to the matter on ground bro,, i believe i go die and bovi are acting a script..

Calling ibori the best governor is the worst insult to deltans. Damn i weep for deltans.
Delta has never have good leadership, "just chop i chop politics"....

1 Like

Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by Offixialsecret(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Deckline:
Bovi don baff for where i go dye dey Area! Area!! Abeg,no compare worm to anaconda.

mumu nd warri blood den flow d two body so they be anaconda anaconda
Re: Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Even alibaba wey dey dine with these guys dey misyarn.
so because he dines with them he shouldn't call them out when they do something wrong?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Gifts Bella Shmurda $2000 Dollars (Video) / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction / Man Scammed Over Afrocandy's Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.