Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun (27847 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by leisuretym: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Racoon:
"Tradermoni" and now secret bailout to same Osun State on the eve of a major election So much for this irresponsible government.

they are eating their 3 years food now, they must fast later if APC win.

election trick ni

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Mr integrity grin

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by hush15: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And the idiots are claiming it's for Election

Ekiti got it's own a few months to election , but it's not for election

Paris refund club is paid to assist Governors in debt ( Salaries, Contracts, and all other obligations) from what i understand if you ( a governor ) submit a claim , it'll be verified and when possible refunded to the state , No doubt aregbe has done more than enough in Osun and if he's refunded then he deserves it

Furthermore , the complain came from PDP , they failed to mention when (time) the refund was made everything i have seen so far points to March 2018 and if that is correct, how can the payment since March be used for Election in September ?
you such a pathetic liar.

Ekiti got payment after election

3 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Bizibi(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Paris refund club is paid to assist Governors in debt ( Salaries, Contracts, and all other obligations) from what i understand if you ( a governor ) submit a claim , it'll be verified and when possible refunded to the state , No doubt aregbe has done more than enough in Osun and if he's refunded then he deserves it

Furthermore , the complain came from PDP , they failed to mention when (time) the refund was made everything i have seen so far points to March 2018 and if that is correct, how can the payment since March be used for Election in September ?
in debts? Kai!!!! Money wey go miss,or I've you forgotten osun is preparing for elections...... Na wa for some people.ekiti got its payment after the elections.

Osun is in serious trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by EvilMetahuman: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
undefeateds:

ur post has no single iota of sense,u don't have to comment,if u don't know what is going on,there is no need for cheap popularity
name one thing that doesn't make sense in the post?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Bluffly: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
but why is it that our government always waste money on elections. if election is around ,they will be doing what they don't do before.
But what exactly do they use those money for. Bribery, gifts and looting I assume.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by dirtyarmpit: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
By The Time This Government Leaves Office, The Corruption Recorded Under GEJ Will Be A Child's Play Compared To What Is Going On

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Ojiofor: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Mr integrity at work.

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by RevenGeMission: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
A big thank you to all of you and other wailers come Potor residents who will insult me , I asked a simple question from my previous comment,
when was this refund paid to Osun

The article read that the fund was released in March 2018 , Can anyone of you independently confirm that indeed Osun was paid this month ??

Bizibi:
in debts? Kai!!!! Money wey go miss,or I've you forgotten osun is preparing for elections...... Na wa for some people.ekiti got its payment after the elections.

Osun is in serious trouble.

hush15:
you such a pathetic liar.

Ekiti got payment after election

undefeateds:

ur post has no single iota of sense,u don't have to comment,if u don't know what is going on,there is no need for cheap popularity

LadyExcellency:

Why only Osun State and not Ekiti State?…
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Bizibi(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
A big thank you to all of you and other wailers come Potor residents who will insult me , I asked a simple question from my previous comment,

The article read that the fund was released in March 2018 , Can anyone of you independently confirm that indeed Osun was paid this month ??

smh,you see your life......smh what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by BRASH: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Apc is the best party to belong. Buhari is the most intelligent and incorruptible president nigeria has ever had. Buhari and apc care so much about this country and they have made lots of sacrifices to grow the economy. Apc governors are the best in terms of governance, and to crown it all, apc is the only party that does not have corrupt members. Buhari is the mandela of our time, that's why all nigerians love him. He loves all tribes equally. Infact, he loves christians so much and that is why he makes sure that their lives are protected. Buhari till eternity.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by deebsman1(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2018
Misleading title, misleading news.....a money that has been paid since and it's equally paid to others too y now bringing
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Pat081:
God should come down and show dew how powerful he his because dos people dnt hv d love of d poor only d love of money . Oyetola dat is Chief of staff 4 all most 8yrs and ntin to show 4rm it, still want to b d governor God is it time to show osun state people how powerful God u on September 22..
Shut up ogbeni
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2018
If You Are A Student Studying In Osun And You Are Praying For Continuity, You Are Liable To Spend 8 Years Studying Business Administration In Iree Poly. A course of 4 to 5 years Both ND And HND

If You are A Student Of Uniosun Studying Law And You Are Yarning For Continuity, You Are Liable To Open Your Chamber In The School Premises, Because 15 Years To This Time You Won't Graduate.

Eyi to wa buru ju ni! If You Are A Student Of Lautech, I Mean Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology And You Are Studying Medicine But You are Praying For Continuity, My Brother Please Use Your First Semester Result To Seek Job In The School Clinic Because 20 years To This Time they don't know how to decide your future

The Continuity They Mean Is Continuity Of Suffering
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by psucc(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2018
This is why Nigeria has refused ti improve. All is not about politics and support. Whether in March 2018 or 2017 that the payment was made, the first issue is, why single out Osun State to get such amount above others? Why is their share that high?

If you want to bring in Ekiti, can you answer with all amount of sincerity why the Federal government had to withhold the June allocations to States until 2 weeks after the Ekiti election?

Honestly, I did not support Buhari from day one having experienced his government in 1983/4. But when he won, I had the belief that God has chosen him to be. My next expectation was that he is going to right the wrongs of previous governments/administration including his. But woefully, he has only set a new precedent on the evils bedeviling Nigeria. What a Change!
RevenGeMission:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Light1259: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Any body who keep thinking and hoping that Nigeria will be better is still on drugs or sleeping, I don't see this country getting better. I wonder how these our leaders reason, may God have mercy for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by emmasege: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
Worker no receive full salary for like 2years

Only fools will vote for Apc again in Osun states
Half salary has now clocked three years.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Spidermon: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Teacher1776:
When they will open the Book Of Corruption after these Archaic People community have left power, you guys will realise that these guys are the real masters of corruption. PDP guys are just apprentices.

*Recovered loots from politicians.
*Subsidy removal from fuel.
*Paris club refunds
*internal generated revenue
*foreign exchange earning
*deliberate devaluation of the currency

Yet, and yet, there is nothing on ground to substantiate how these funds were spent.
It makes me wonder what the APC online troll are even celebrating..
Propaganda doesn't create lobs.
It doesn't put food on the table.
It doesn't reduce the prices of goods in the market.
Like i said, PDP are learners in stealing. The real corruption gladiators are here. They steal without fear. A reign of impunity.
huge domestic and foreign loans
and other revenue sources

Same thing I have been telling people.

Buhari and other APC chieftains are the biggest rogues this country has ever seen

3 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by LadyExcellency: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

The article explicitly said that Osun State alone received third batch of the fund

1 Like

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by otokx(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2018
We should be having elections every year in Nigeria.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by LadyExcellency: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2018
otokx:
We should be having elections every year in Nigeria.

Because we are Federal Republic
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by RevenGeMission: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
So when was it recieved , that is my question
LadyExcellency:

The article explicitly said that Osun State alone received third batch of the fund
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Pat081: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Shut up ogbeni
u re one if dia dogs abi
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by BiafranBushBoy: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Governors angry as if they care about the people.

Sorry, But PDP Never ‘Won’ Osun-West Senatorial Election

I thought Jarus employed you to write reasonable articles...

You've finally turned his site to a propaganda too for APC...

Unfortunate...

You deserve to be fired...
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Pat081:
u re one if dia dogs abi
Don’t be stupid please
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Babacele: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
psucc:
This is why Nigeria has refused ti improve. All is not about politics and support. Whether in March 2018 or 2017 that the payment was made, the first issue is, why single out Osun State to get such amount above others? Why is their share that high?

If you want to bring in Ekiti, can you answer with all amount of sincerity why the Federal government had to withhold the June allocations to States until 2 weeks after the Ekiti election?

Honestly, I did not support Buhari from day one having experienced his government in 1983/4. But when he won, I had the belief that God has chosen him to be. My next expectation was that he is going to right the wrongs of previous governments/administration including his. But woefully, he has only set a new precedent on the evils bedeviling Nigeria. What a Change!
where is your evidence that Osun was singled out? Where were you when Fayose received N10b that was owed Fayemi under GEJ? Should we close our eyes to PDP's heinous crimes but quick to scold APC's seeming flaws? Isn't Aregbe who was deliberately fund-starved months to the last gubernatorial elections under Jonathan better than any PDP governor presently ,literarily and philosophically?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Pat081: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Don’t be stupid please
like u re fool
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Minjim: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Really?!

Governors are angry, what are their names or states.

Give us names, else this will be nothing but propaganda
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Pat081: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Shut up ogbeni
u should be d one to shut up and down
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by ggchukwu: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
For ur well researched and approved project topics visit www.coolproject.com.ng
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Opinionated: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

I thought Jarus employed you to write reasonable articles...

You've finally turned his site to a propaganda too for APC...

Unfortunate...

You deserve to be fired...

And come and work for you to promote Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin

How much are you going to pay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.