Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun (27848 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage / Northern Governors Angry Over Shettima's Selection As Tinubu's Running Mate / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by smileyoo: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Teacher1776:
When they will open the Book Of Corruption after these Archaic People community have left power, you guys will realise that these guys are the real masters of corruption. PDP guys are just apprentices.

*Recovered loots from politicians.
*Subsidy removal from fuel.
*Paris club refunds
*internal generated revenue
*foreign exchange earning
*deliberate devaluation of the currency

Yet, and yet, there is nothing on ground to substantiate how these funds were spent.
It makes me wonder what the APC online troll are even celebrating..
Propaganda doesn't create lobs.
It doesn't put food on the table.
It doesn't reduce the prices of goods in the market.
Like i said, PDP are learners in stealing. The real corruption gladiators are here. They steal without fear. A reign of impunity.
huge domestic and foreign loans
and other revenue sources
its true that pdp was corrupt, and we kicked against them, but sadly enough apc is even more corrupt than pdp.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Splashme: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
fukushaki:
At last;Zombie party APC will loose noni grin
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by slivertongue: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
NEPOTISM
dis govt is further killin d value system yet pretendin 2fite corruptn wen dey know dat moni wil b used 4electn
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by alowonle02(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
It seems nairalnaders fail to fathom the fact that this jst an allegation in which no cogent evident has been substantiated this allegation. I will unveil my comment when I hear the view of the federal government too.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by alowonle02(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
smileyoo:
its true that pdp was corrupt, and we kicked against them, but sadly enough apc is even more corrupt than pdp.
Can u proof this?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
All these useless governors. All the money they have been collecting. What did they use it for. Now they are complaining.

Thieves including aregbesola
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by godliman: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:
And the idiots are claiming it's for Election

Ekiti got it's own a few months to election , but it's not for election

Paris refund club is paid to assist Governors in debt ( Salaries, Contracts, and all other obligations) from what i understand if you ( a governor ) submit a claim , it'll be verified and when possible refunded to the state , No doubt aregbe has done more than enough in Osun and if he's refunded then he deserves it

Furthermore , the complain came from PDP , they failed to mention when (time) the refund was made everything i have seen so far points to March 2018 and if that is correct, how can the payment since March be used for Election in September ?
You are pathetic
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Chukazu: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Paris refund club is paid to assist Governors in debt ( Salaries, Contracts, and all other obligations) from what i understand if you ( a governor ) submit a claim , it'll be verified and when possible refunded to the state , No doubt aregbe has done more than enough in Osun and if he's refunded then he deserves it

Furthermore , the complain came from PDP , they failed to mention when (time) the refund was made everything i have seen so far points to March 2018 and if that is correct, how can the payment since March be used for Election in September ?

No...Ekiti's money was withheld prior to the Elections
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by AONO: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

with people like you Nigeria is in danger
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
Teacher1776:
When they will open the Book Of Corruption after these Archaic People community have left power, you guys will realise that these guys are the real masters of corruption. PDP guys are just apprentices.

*Recovered loots from politicians.
*Subsidy removal from fuel.
*Paris club refunds
*internal generated revenue
*foreign exchange earning
*deliberate devaluation of the currency

Yet, and yet, there is nothing on ground to substantiate how these funds were spent.
It makes me wonder what the APC online troll are even celebrating..
Propaganda doesn't create lobs.
It doesn't put food on the table.
It doesn't reduce the prices of goods in the market.
Like i said, PDP are learners in stealing. The real corruption gladiators are here. They steal without fear. A reign of impunity.
huge domestic and foreign loans
and other revenue sources
[/s]

Story for the gods. You can't be a PDP supporter without being a corruption soul.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by BiafranBushBoy: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Opinionated:

And come and work for you to promote Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin

How much are you going to pay?

You sound lame... No wonder you earn less than 20k

An alias as a name is different from what you promote.

Fvck out.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Masterclass32: 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
A government that thrives on lies and deceit.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by smileyoo: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
alowonle02:

Can u proof this?
its impossible for you to accept that fact, because you already 've a closed mind. but can you honestly tell me the nature of corruption that pdp commited, that apc 've not commited? most of the high profile cases of corruption has always been swept under the carpet. vote buying is now prevalent than before. God 'll continue to expose them.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Nellybii: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
All I can read here is first governor, second and third Governor. Fake news as usual. If they invite the useless idiot that wrote this fiction now the children of hate and supporters of corruption will start tearing up!!
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Justinah4real(f): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

2 Likes

Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by veesion: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
RevenGeMission:

If u don't have anything to say just close mouth
Did u actually listen to yourself by dat dumb question, how money released in march can b used in September, nawaao
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Opinionated: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You sound lame... No wonder you earn less than 20k

An alias as a name is different from what you promote.

Fvck out.

grin grin grin

E pain am.
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by omoluka: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Light1259:
Any body who keep thinking and hoping that Nigeria will be better is still on drugs or sleeping, I don't see this country getting better. I wonder how these our leaders reason, may God have mercy for Africa.
I agree with you 100%
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by psucc(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
I can understand where Nigeria's problem situates; more of a revenge than governance. Thank we are all together in this #Shithole
Babacele:
where is your evidence that Osun was singled out? Where were you when Fayose received N10b that was owed Fayemi under GEJ? Should we close our eyes to PDP's heinous crimes but quick to scold APC's seeming flaws? Isn't Aregbe who was deliberately fund-starved months to the last gubernatorial elections under Jonathan better than any PDP governor presently ,literarily and philosophically?
Re: Paris Club Refund: Governors Angry Over N16.67bn Secret Payment To Osun by Babacele: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2018
psucc:
I can understand where Nigeria's problem situates; more of a revenge than governance. Thank we are all together in this #Shithole
how do you mean? I only threw a challenge for a proof of the special preference given to Osun by the FG which is reminiscent of the PDP days. So what are you insinuating sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.