Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold (45713 Views)

Opinion: Seyi Shay Is A Better Musician Than Tiwa Savage. / Seyi Shay Is Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Lizilicious(f): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by uriris: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2018
SoNature:

Nawa o

Oga, make I ask u, does kiss give blood?

How we see Adekunle Gold as a talented singer beats my imagination

All his songs have the same beat

Of course, apart from Sade, the beat he stole from an American band (group)
That's your personal problem. Next time don't put We again. Instead put "I"

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Heh.
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by kaykaymcb(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Logos that can confidently represent Your brand and attract clients to you....Click the link in my signature for proof!!
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Platinumay(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2018
SoNature:

Nawa o

Na only u know how u dey take listen to ur own music on. The about 30 album. Se na "ire" beat resemble "owo" money" Ni abi na Delilah resemble Mr Foolish?

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by intruxive(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2018
I love the harmony, nigerian music has really caught up with the advance world. Dope representation by both sheyi and adekunle kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Bambambiglo: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecided

Kai!!!! You're here again angry angry angry
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Mayowa1056(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Everything is IRE...
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Kai!!!! You're here again angry angry angry

It's too early abeg
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by adonaimart(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2018
So she no de sing again? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Bambambiglo: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's too early abeg

Why won't 10 o'clock be early to you when you were busy servicing your customer all through the night.
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by RexTramadol1: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2018
Awon oshisko
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Why won't 10 o'clock be early to you when you were busy servicing your customer all through the night.

And how does it concerns you?
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by alex81(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
SoNature:

Nawa o

AG not talented!

Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Sheriman(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Simi must see this
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by jojothaiv(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
SoNature:

Nawa o

Sade is actually a cover of one of the songs sang by the all boys band "One Direction"

How about Adele Adkins?

She is talented to you right?
Re: Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold by Nickymezor(f): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmmm, i thought he proposed to her self

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.