Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her (38843 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by brixton: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
I think she’s about 26, I used to know her fam very well

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
The fans must be crazy. Let them provide proof that state otherwise na. That one was ranting about one secondary school blablabla.... Since they both went to the same secondary school, probably, he should provide evidence to counter her "lie". Between, if they (fans) didn't give birth to her, they should stmfhu.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by greatman247(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oluromantic:
Only a liar knows a liar. Girls know each other.

My question is what do they gain from the lies sef.

Lol. So funny but that's true
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Ziggyduben(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lilian could be 26. She finished from secondary school in 2008 in Benin. This I know.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by franchasng: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abdul3391:
but why do ladies lie about their age
so that men will not run away from them thinking they are old. You know majority of men have phobia for old ladies, sadly cry

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Almunjid(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
So? If she's 26 wetin concern una
Another liar spotted! Lol

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Chigold101(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
I've noticed people get uncomfortable when they realise people who are younger than them have achieved a lot that they may not achieve even in the next 10 years.

Focus on yourself. Live and let live.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
nothing like being uncomfortable here.
You graduated in 2005 and she is 26... Don't you see that something isn't adding up here

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by onlytiles(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
maybe she wanted to write 36

fumigation and pest control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
like our page on Facebook @ pest solutions integrated services
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by kunleweb: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
this world and painment.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by smeag0l(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
So what are you trying to say with respect to this post?that being a slay queen is an achievement?
Naijawebmaster:
I've noticed people get uncomfortable when they realise people who are younger than them have achieved a lot that they may not achieve even in the next 10 years.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by ashadesamson: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
wait ooo larababy ... was your own there? is it your age?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by irumole1975: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Even that 26 sef, we dunno if it's real sad

but anyway, we dunno her here in sambisa

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by czarina(f): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almunjid:

Another liar spotted! Lol
Nah, hun. I don't have to lie about my age when I'm grateful for how far I've come. She may be telling the truth or maybe not. But then, it's her call you know.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Almunjid(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
Nah, hun. I don't have to lie about my age when I'm grateful for how far I've come. She may be telling the truth or maybe not. But then, it's her call you know.
Who called her? no be devil call her? U no know how she take reach there, do u?. She's Oloshobrity. Telling her real age go affect her market. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by nazablossom(f): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
She could be 26.Why are they attacking her na, is it their age?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by AreaFada2: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
brixton:
I think she’s about 26, I used to know her fam very well

I would have disbelieved her in the past. But currently I have a relative who is 10 and just beginning JSS2. Another is 14 and has completed secondary with good grades. Passed JAMB too. I have a relative born in 1986 and graduated with a BSc in 2004, aged 18. Now at 32 she's worked for over 11 years, married and has completed her family/kids. So 8 years from now if she has her first child nearly graduating and another at university, nobody will believe she's 40. Very possible, even if uncommon.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by gaby(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
The my age is even on google sounds so funny.

Aunty, na google born you abi na na google issue your birth certificate. lol

Na waaaa...

Enjoy my siggy guys

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
pzphoto:
26 years old nollywood actress, Lilian Afe angers her fan after she declared her 'real age' on Instagram. She made this known by posting one of her adorable photo online in which she reveals she's 26yrs.

But one of her fan blast her says she lied, she is 30yrs. She their coversation below

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/26-years-old-actress-lilian-afe-blasted-fan-declared-real-age/

See & conversation
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Mypeople2(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Even that 26 sef, we dunno if it's real sad

but anyway, we dunno her here in sambisa
grin grin This kind thing can pain
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Abdul3391(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
franchasng:
so that men will not run away from them thinking they are old. You know majority of men have phobia for old ladies, sadly cry
hahahaha... I won't lie my mum and anties use to lie about their age wen I was a kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by czarina(f): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almunjid:

Who called her? no be devil call her? U no know how she take reach there, do u?. She's Oloshobrity. Telling her real age go affect her market. Lol
OK bye shocked
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by obailala(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
She actually looks 26; what exactly is the obsession of Nigerian youths with forcing old age on everyone?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Bollinger(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
26 kee you there

It's possible. Look at my profile picture and guess how old the woman is?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by jossy4joseph(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Edo girls and lie ehn are like 5 and 6
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Almunjid(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
czarina:
OK bye shocked
"Nah hun. I don't have to lie about my real age..."
by the way, do u know the meaning of the "hun" u said? it mean "a vandal, a barbarian, an uncivilized destructive person".
But what do u mean by that hun?

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by brixton: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

I would have disbelieved her in the past. But currently I have a relative who is 10 and just beginning JSS2. Another is 14 and has completed secondary with good grades. Passed JAMB too. I have a relative born in 1986 and graduated with a BSc in 2004, aged 18. Now at 32 she's worked for over 11 years, married and has completed her family/kids. So 8 years from now if she has her first child nearly graduating and another at university, nobody will believe she's 40. Very possible, even if uncommon.

I agree with you, people need to understand that life and education is changing rapidly. Lilian has well to do parents, her older brothers went some boogie high school back then in Benin city ( I think St. Paul catholic school).
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by MicroSweet(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
This my crush don Bleep up. She shouldn't have brought up the age stuff.

But that you know when I graduated from school, doesn't mean you'd know my age. She might actually not be lying

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
These fans don't have and will never possess sense. They are no different from the majority of posters here: senseless and ignorant.
When she was 22 in the BBA house, all the people who came at her with accusations of disloyalty were past acquaintances, they were how old? 22, just like her at the time.
People normally gravitate around friends their age range. A 22 year old will have friends ranging from 20 - 25.
This girl hasn't lied about her age in anyway whatsoever. The 'non fans' should fix their lives.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
franchasng:
This is correct. Actually it's not all men who have a phobia against older women. The problem is always the woman: she may accept you initially but if the man shows any sign of weakness she'll bring up the age thing to try and lord over him and his decisions.
As I've gotten older and wiser older women have stopped appealing to me. I've realized there is no maturity difference between them and younger females so why not enjoy the youth advantage of 20 - 23 year olds.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
jossy4joseph:
Edo girls and lie ehn are like 5 and 6
Everybody do lie
...forget am

Re: Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her by Bundaweber: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

nor be lie. lily na my senior for wofgos that year. e be like say na she and one other girl dress razz for graduation that year. clothes so short, she nor fit bend down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.