Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) (5380 Views)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin. / Hook Up Zone For Sokoto Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by ebonyggurl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
NifemiKolade:

Oh cool... I'm from Ife too.
We could link if you don't mind
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Simpleaerobob(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2019
I haven't seen any one in calabar here what's happening?
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Chisom12345(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2019
funmito10b:
My name is Funmito, I live in Lagos. You can reach me on 08140760415.
What's your age sis?
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by donkelvin10(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
I am Don kelvin interested in a true relationship.... whtsapp no: +2349023630072
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2019
08160796095, Lagos state
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Ty
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Olusholaptg(f): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Deleted
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yeah
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by ATTAH012(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2019
funmito10b:
My name is Funmito, I live in Lagos. You can reach me on 08140760415.
my name is Moses, frm lagos ikeja precisely, want 2 hook up wit u, u can whatapp me on 07056826540.
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
3 Things You Need To Know Before Breaking Up With Someone You Live With

1. You need to make sure you're ready to end it.

The old saying goes "marry in haste; repent at leisure" but it's pretty much the same for ending a relationship, especially when you share a home together. Jumping the gun and calling things off on the spur of the moment because of a blazing row or indiscretion is never a good idea.
You're not just going to be able to say your piece and walk away from this one, like leaving a boring or bolshy date behind in a restaurant. Even if you have a spare bedroom to retreat to, or a sofa to sleep on, you're still going to be bumping into each other in the bathroom or at the fridge. And things will be chilly enough as it is.
This is life-changing stuff – make sure you're prepared emotionally and, as cold as it may sound, financially.

2. You should have an exit plan to make things as painless as possible.

Blurting out "it's over", pouring petrol over the bed you share, lighting a match, and then stalking out of there in killer heels might sound like a plan, but real life is nowhere as fantastical.
Have an adult discussion, with a clear idea of what the results are going to be. If you live together and you're planning on leaving straightaway, have somewhere to go. If you're asking your partner to leave, accept there will be reluctance and hostility, and they may have nowhere to go. Emotions will be running high and everyone will have their own view – you must have the strength to face up to the decisions .

3. Being a brute takes more effort than being nice
Don't be a prick about it, especially if your other half (for the moment) had no inkling this was coming. Save your barbs and your empowered verbal bitchslaps for your internal monologue.
You're breaking up with them, yes, but there's no need to make them feel like shit. "I just have things to get off my chest" won't make you feel as good as you think it will. Tell them why it's over, but saving the hysterics and the blame will lead to a cleaner breakup.

Nobody needs to hear that they're useless at that particular moment in time, and it's a waste of energy – and you're really going to need plenty of that if you're going to get through it. Unless it's absolutely impossible to break up without any bad feeling, aim for the good.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by samtoo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Male
Osun state
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
5 early signs of a bad girlfriend
1. Refuses to acknowledge your emotions
A girlfriend that refuses to acknowledge your feelings, emotions or one who tries to downplay them is not great for you.
Lovers are meant to relate with each other’s feelings, to understand how the other person feels about certain emotional things and why they do the things they do.
If she’s trying to toy with your emotions, that’s an early sign for you on her inadequacy.
2. She says not to bother about too many things
This screams ‘secretive’ and secretive is not what you want from a new partner.
The foundation of every great relationship is placed on disclosure and shared secrets She should be willing to begin on a positive note with you, giving you an insight into her soul, fears, insecurities and building a bond with you over these things.
If she’s choosing to keep every single one of these things away from you right off the bat, my guy, maybe she’s not the one.
3. It’s always about her
If she’s selfishly manipulating conversations, making demands and steering every other thing to favour only her, that’s your cue to knowing that she’s a selfish one and would hardly be considerate of your needs.
4. Overly jealous
Jealousy is good in a way but only to a certain extent. If she’s crossing the margin of what is reasonable almost immediately, she’s not doing right. Maybe it’s time to run before you get in too deep?
5. Too clingy
Early on in the relationship, partners are always going to want to be with each other and spend time together and just rub off on each other and get as much of each other as possible but then there is still supposed to be an individuality to your existence.
If she’s showing signs immediately that she can literally not do anything without you, fam, that should cause a lot of problem along the line.
Better to address it now.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
How to Make Girls Like You

Be yourself. It is better for a girl to like you for the real you. If you pretend to be something your not, the relationship will be short-lived. You can't keep up a false persona forever.
• Forget about all the advice in men’s magazines and in the movies you have seen. Act in a way that is the most comfortable for you.
• Try not to over think your response when engaging in conversation. Of course, it’s important to take your audience into account when formulating a response. You wouldn’t want to something that may come across as rude or offensive. For example, some of the jokes that you may share with your male friends may not be appropriate to share.

Tell the truth. It is often obvious when someone is lying, making up stories or exaggerating. Dishonesty will lose her trust. Be honest about your feelings as well. Don't tell her you want to meet her parents or travel together if you don't actually want to take the relationship to the next level.
• Research suggests that honesty builds trust which leads to better relationships.

Be courteous and considerate. Chivalry is not dead and respect never goes out of style. Girls want to feel special. There are many simple ways to show you genuinely care about her.
• Hold the door for her, offer to carry a heavy bag, or help in a small, unexpected way.
• Fix something that she hasn’t gotten around to repairing, or doesn’t know how to fix.

Show interest in her personality. Ask her questions about her life and things that matter to her. Avoid talking about yourself too much and let her tell you about herself. You want to her to see that you are interested in her as a person.

Give her your full attention. Make eye contact when she speaks to show her you are listening. Ask questions about what she said or respond in ways that show you are actively engaged in the conversation.
• Pay attention to her physical and verbal cues as well as your own. Texting, reading newspapers, watching television or looking around is rude and makes it look like you are not interested in her or what she is saying. If you notice her doing these things, you're losing her interest.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
7 weird things men find attractive in
It is quite easy to guess what men generally find attractive in women- a pretty face, nice curves, good manners, and every other thing nice.
While we could go on mentioning the great, endearing attributes that almost every man would be attracted to in a heartbeat, we've also discovered, from research and questioning guys, that there are some weird things that men love about women, things you would never have guessed or imagined.
Some of these things are 'special' personal preferences, and some are a bit common among men... but they are all weird none-the-less.
Below, we list seven weird things men find attractive in women - watch out for number 3 and 4!
For some weird reason, some men like stubborn women. [Credit: Shutterstock]
Department of communication
1. 'Weakness'
Not weakness in the sense of being unable to stand up and speak for yourself, or being spineless but as Francis puts it "I like it when my girl calls me to help her solve riddles, lift stuff or provide answers to things that confuse her. I think it's so cute. Makes me feel like a man"
Everyone loves to have their ego stroked once in a while, right?
2. Applying makeup
From the way men complain about women wasting time with makeup, it's quite strange to discover that some men actually love watching them apply it.
But Obinna really likes. "There's just something fascinating about watching my babe apply make up. I just sit down and watch her do all that stuff. I love it And of course, I love seeing her wear the makeup so gorgeously," he says.
Foundation for a relationship on fleek, maybe?
3. Stubbornness
Okay. This is straight up weird AF. Who loves a stubborn woman, right?
Well, Chibuzor says; "I love stubbornness in a woman... I don't know why, I can't explain it, I just do."
It's probably something to do with knowing a woman can stand her ground, and insist when she needs to.
4. Stretch marks
Never thought the word stretch-mark and attractive would ever be used in the same sentence but some guys actually find stretch marks attractive.
Folarin, 26, tells us that it's something about loving a woman "despite her imperfections."
Fair enough.

Some men are attracted to women wearing glases [Credit: Fotolia]
5. Wearing glasses
This is quite common and very understandable - women in glasses are usually very good looking.
Why this makes our list is because women who wear glasses sometimes fear they are unattractive because of that.
If only you knew how gorgeous those frames make you look!
No makeup faces are very attractive to some other men [Credit: BMI]
6. No make up
"I just like it when she can feel comfortable around me without makeup. I feel she needs to know that with or without makeup, I find her gorgeous" says Ibidapo.
7. Clumsiness
While it is cool to be well-behaved, comported, and calm, quite a number of guys have also shown interest in women with clumsy, goofy sides - those who are not always serious or uptight and can make those crazy faces for selfies.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
WHY ARE WOMEN ATTRACTED TO MARRIED MEN

Not Just Some Women — Most Women

One recent study presented a photograph of a man to college women. Researchers found that 90 percent of them were attracted to the man; even after they heard that he was in a relationship. But when the women were told that he was single, only about 59 percent were interested.

“The single women really, really liked the guy when he was taken,” co-author Melissa Burkley of Oklahoma State University, told the media.

The Attraction Fizzles Out In A Short Time
Younger women are more likely to be attracted to married men. And it's the same with inexperienced women. This is according to a study. Conversely, mature, experienced women possibly have more sophisticated ways of assessing potential mates. Interestingly, the same study reveals that the influence of mate-choice copying appears to have its limits, and when men were depicted as having five past relationships, even inexperienced women knew enough to tap out. A man on his first marriage is far more attractive than a man on his fifth.

You're A Beautiful Married Woman

Younger women are likely to be attracted to your husband if you're gorgeous. The stock of a taken man seems to be boosted not by his own good looks, but by the appeal of his partner, research shows. The study found that, when people were coupled with a more attractive mate, the mate-choice copying effect grew stronger. So the good news is that you're way out of hubby's league. The bad news is that this makes single women wonder if they missed something when they gave him the once-over.

Ultimately, Women Still Respect the Ring

One study had women interact with men who were wearing wedding rings; then interact with men who were not. When researchers asked a series of questions afterward, women reported that men without wedding bands were more attractive than married men. When they were asked who they’d rather have dinner with, have sex with, start a relationship with, or invite home, ringless men won out across all four domains.

An attraction means mostly nothing if nobody is acting on it. So if you can forgive the indiscretion of youth and inexperience, this should just make you a very amused married woman. If nothing else, it should make you appreciate your husband's daddy belly. Yes?

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
How to Make Girls Like You

Be yourself. It is better for a girl to like you for the real you. If you pretend to be something your not, the relationship will be short-lived. You can't keep up a false persona forever.
• Forget about all the advice in men’s magazines and in the movies you have seen. Act in a way that is the most comfortable for you.
• Try not to over think your response when engaging in conversation. Of course, it’s important to take your audience into account when formulating a response. You wouldn’t want to something that may come across as rude or offensive. For example, some of the jokes that you may share with your male friends may not be appropriate to share.

Tell the truth. It is often obvious when someone is lying, making up stories or exaggerating. Dishonesty will lose her trust. Be honest about your feelings as well. Don't tell her you want to meet her parents or travel together if you don't actually want to take the relationship to the next level.
• Research suggests that honesty builds trust which leads to better relationships.

Be courteous and considerate. Chivalry is not dead and respect never goes out of style. Girls want to feel special. There are many simple ways to show you genuinely care about her.
• Hold the door for her, offer to carry a heavy bag, or help in a small, unexpected way.
• Fix something that she hasn’t gotten around to repairing, or doesn’t know how to fix.

Show interest in her personality. Ask her questions about her life and things that matter to her. Avoid talking about yourself too much and let her tell you about herself. You want to her to see that you are interested in her as a person.

Give her your full attention. Make eye contact when she speaks to show her you are listening. Ask questions about what she said or respond in ways that show you are actively engaged in the conversation.
• Pay attention to her physical and verbal cues as well as your own. Texting, reading newspapers, watching television or looking around is rude and makes it look like you are not interested in her or what she is saying. If you notice her doing these things, you're losing her interest.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2020
HOW TO CONTROL JEALOUSY IN RELATIONSHIPS

Not everyone knows how to manage a strong emotion like jealousy, which could lead them to make mistakes and to damage the relationship. However, you can prevent that by following a few tips.

1. Figure out the cause

Jealousy is not a nice emotion to carry around. It is a negative feeling, but sometimes, it cannot be avoided. But if it is a recurring feeling that is damaging the relationship, then you need to sit back and ask yourself ‘why?’

It could be due to various reasons, which vary from one couple to another. Some might have been through a bad past that they are unable to forget, and certain incidents in current life could trigger those bad memories. While some might be over-protective of the relationship. Or it could be the insecurity that is coming between you two.

If you cannot figure it out on your own, sit and sort the issue with your partner, not by fighting but by being logical and calm.

2. Express your feelings

You may think your partner is always jealous, or they may say that you are always controlling. Or, you both could be misunderstanding each other. Instead of getting into a conflict based on assumptions and flipping on your negative thoughts, you both should share your feelings.

For instance, if you think your partner is getting too friendly with someone, let them know how you feel about it. Only when you speak, will your partner know what you’re feeling or thinking. And talking about your emotions can help you get some clarity too.

3. Don’t be too dependent on each other

Someone rightly said, “A little space, distance, and time in a relationship help it to bloom at its best.”

Yes, you both love each other. But also remember that you are two individuals with your own lives. And you need to have space of your own. So try not to expect your partner to always be by your side. Let your partner live as he or she wants to, and don’t nag them about things they may not agree with. This will help you maintain the balance in your relationship.

4. Be honest and have faith

If your ex or your current partner has broken your trust in the past, trust issues are inevitable and might result in jealousy. So, you might start getting jealous even if you see them getting friendly with someone, no matter how insignificant the interaction may be.

Instead of getting insecure over trivial matters, you should give them the benefit of the doubt and have faith in your relationship. If you become uncomfortable when your partner is friendly with other people, let them know about it and sort it out by talking.

5. Try not to act immediately

Roy T. Bennett said, “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” So right, isn’t it?

If you think you are angry or getting jealous, don’t pick up a fight with your partner right away. Chances are your partner is right, and you could be wrong in assuming something that is not. So, don’t react. Take your time and let your emotions cool down. Pause and reflect at the situation and think about the best way to deal with it. Not thinking before saying or doing something can worsen the situation.

6. Control your insecurities

Jealousy could be a result of insecurities. Lack of self-confidence can give rise to jealousy when your partner tries to talk to or mingle with others. In reality, your partner could have no feelings of love for anyone else but you. But if you still feel insecure, it is time to work on those feelings of insecurity and deal with them to prevent any damage to your relationship.

7. Stay calm

When you have chosen to love your partner, you need to understand that there are risks involved and that you’re not going to be happy at all times. When you feel jealous, stay calm, take a deep breath, and let the feeling subside by focusing on the positive aspects of your relationship.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
WHY IS TRUST IMPORTANT IN A RELATIONSHIP?

Trust is that foundation upon which your relationship can survive the hardest of times.

• You cannot love without trusting a person. As mentioned earlier, trust is the building block of love. Just like how a child trusts her mother and thereby loves her, your partner needs to know that you are trustworthy and won’t ditch them in difficult times. This feeling is important for love to sprout and flourish.

• Trust helps overcome obstacles. It is the binding factor for all cracks and differences in a relationship. You know deep down that you can overcome the problems and feel safe and secure with your partner.

• Trust helps in healing. When you get hurt in your relationship, you get over it due to the deep trust that you have in your spouse.

• It helps control your emotions. The degree to which you trust a person determines how much of yourself you want to give to him/her. If you are hurt or annoyed at them, it is only trust that tells you that there must be some reason behind their annoying behavior.

• It is reassuring. Trust gives you the reassurance that your partner loves you despite the arguments and fights that you might have. That is the key to a long-lasting relationship.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
5 SIGNS YOU'RE WITH SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS YOU

1) Actively Seeks Your Opinion:

Your opinion would matter to them and they will always ask for your opinion before making any decisions, either in their life or relationship. Whatever problem they are in, you would be the person they come to for advice. He/She would listen to what you have to say, they would listen very carefully and will respond to it. If your partner listens to what you have to say, it sure means he respects your ideas. It is a sign of respect.

2) They Won’t Hide Anything From You:

They would never hide anything from you, even if they think you might disapprove. They would open up to you, even if they are worried about what your response will be. They would surely share anything and everything that you want to know about them, even his past. He/She will be open with you about every single thing. And it is possible only if they have respect and trust to you and to the relationship.

3) Honesty:

We all know honesty is the best policy. Do you think your partner is honest with you? If your partner respects you, they will not try to shield any information from you. They would never lie to you, in fact, they won’t feel the need to hide anything from you. There will be no secrets in the relationship, they would even tell you about their ex. If there are no secrets in your relationship, it sure means that you are with someone who really respects you.

4) They Would Motivate You:

What else do you need to realize that your partner respects you? They want to see you succeed and will encourage you to take risks. They would believe in you and they would know that you could handle yourself. Even if you want to do something that us unimaginable, they’d tell you to go for it. And you may succeed in completing the task and even if you don’t, they know you can handle it. And if you can’t they will be there for you always to catch you before you fall. If your partner encourages you, it’s because he respects the relationship and also trusts you.

5) They Will Respect Your Viewpoint:

They would respect your individuality and your right to have your own viewpoints, even if it’s completely opposite to his. It doesn’t bother them, even if you don’t share the same opinion. He/She will listen to it patiently and would never try to change your opinion. If your partner appreciates the differences in opinions as much as the similarities, it sure proves he is in love with you. And he respects your viewpoints.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2020
HOW TO TELL YOUR PARTNER WHAT YOU WANT IN BED

(LADIES)

1. Be as specific as possible.

It’s your responsibility to tell a person you’re having sex with what you want. Tell him specifically what you want at each moment. “I might want to have sex. Why don’t you kiss my neck and try to turn me on?” “Let’s stop for a minute so we can pull back and you won’t come so fast.” Do this every time unless he starts (and keeps) doing what makes you feel good every time. And you might have to keep reminding him. If he won’t pleasure you and balks about being asked, he’s too immature for a romantic relationship and it’s time to leave him.

2. Feel free to show them what you want, rather than just telling.

He can't read your mind. Tell him what works, what doesn't, and what you like. Grab his hand and say "do this".

3. Don't be subtle.

Your first mistake is not wanting to be explicit. Be forward, guys like that.

You can't expect him to decipher some convoluted combination of subtle hints. He might but not until long after you're both frustrated.

4. Don't worry about ruining the moment.

And telling him what to do, how to do it, what you like and where you want it is never going to ruin the moment or "break my momentum". Guys love it when women tell them what they want so they know if they're doing things right.

5. If being direct in person feels too intense, try sexting.

If you can't communicate your desires to someone face to face, start by sexting. So many people are more comfortable expressing themselves in writing than they are talking about it.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
5 WAYS ARGUING BENEFITS YOUR RELATIONSHIP

While you may not like to argue with your significant other, it probably happens sometimes. There are several reasons why arguing may be good for your relationship.

1. Arguing Allows You To Communicate Your Needs To Your Partner

As you may know from your romantic relationship, past or present, arguments come in all shapes and sizes. “Arguing is healthy because you get to communication your frustrations and needs to your partner. Arguing does not have to be malicious or cruel — you can have loving and compassionate conflict. Anger is a natural emotion, and it alerts us, letting us know that something doesn't feel good for us, and that is good to let your partner know.”

2. Arguing Prevents You From Acting Out Your Frustrations

Even if you don’t feel like talking to your partner about something that’s upsetting you, it’ll be worth it. “If you don’t talk it out, you’ll act it out,” The solution is to talk it out in an honest, frank, and respectful way. Dialogue is the solution. Silence causes the problem to continue.”

3. Arguing Helps You Learn About Your Partner’s Motives

When you and your significant argue, it may be about something that’s bothering them and you didn’t even know it. “Arguing — as long as it’s done without contempt, criticism, and defensiveness — can actually strengthen a romantic relationship.”

4. Arguing Helps You Figure Out What The *Real* Issue Is

You know how sometimes you and your partner may be arguing, but you’re not actually arguing about the issue at hand? However, the more you talk, the more you get to what’s really going on? “To discover what the fight is really about, you need to talk,” “For example: Why does your partner want ‘x’ done the way they do? How do they think it should be done? Once you find out the specific reasons behind your partner’s preferences, you’ll find out how to solve the problems you didn’t know were there.

5. Arguing Helps You And Your Partner Grow

In the short-term, while it may be easier to not argue and just ignore whatever issue is happening, arguing actually helps you and your partner evolve — individually and within your relationship. “Another good thing about arguing is that you get to grow from it, whether that’s by learning your triggers or your partner’s triggers, uncovering an underlying hurt, or learning how you can be hurtful,” Watson says. “Growth comes when you take the information from the argument and constructively apply it to repairing the relationship.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
REASONS YOU SHOULD MARRY YOUR FRIEND

You Know Each Other In and Out

You both know each other so well, that by looking at each other’s faces, you can tell what the other person may be thinking. You are aware of each other’s likes and dislikes, more than your own; for example, favorite movies, music, sports, drinks etc. Therefore, the getting-to-know-each-other phase will be skipped, and you won’t have to take efforts to know each other. But there will be no hidden surprises and disappointments, which may happen if you marry someone who you don’t know that well.

You Can Be Yourself

As best friends, you know each others flaws and still choose to stick with them, no matter what. A true friend will always look for the best in you, and find ways to bring out the good in you. There can be days when you may not look beautiful or handsome, but your best friend will keep loving you the same way. You can behave and do all those crazy things in front of him/her, without being conscious. Nothing can be embarrassing to even discuss or do with your best friend around.

You'll Have a Partner in Crime for a Lifetime

If you’ve been best friends with your spouse the entire life, right from your childhood, you surely may be remembering all the crazy, stupid, and mischievous things that you’ve done together. You must have been partners in many crimes and have laughed over. Growing up or marrying doesn’t mean that you’ll stop having fun. We’re sure you want to do something like that even now. Is there anything better than having a person you can be crazy with, and who loves you more than anything in this world?

You'll Have Fun Always

You would obviously want to marry someone you enjoy spending time with. We need fun an excitement in every walk of life. The ability to have fun is one thing that will keep your relationship strong throughout. So, who can be better than your bestie to enjoy your life with, no matter what the two of you end up doing?

The Love Will Be Unconditional

No matter what you do or how much ever you fight, your best friend will always be there for you. They won’t judge you, look down upon you, or make you feel bad about yourself. They only know how to lift up your spirits, and make you see a ray of light even at the darkest of times. They will not put any conditions before you, and will love you for who you are, without expecting much in return!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I need! / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones / I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.