Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) (5196 Views)

Let's Hook Up On Whatsapp / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin. / Hook Up Zone For Sokoto Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2020
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T CHECK YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE

1. It makes you into someone you don’t want to be.

Nobody likes the person that they become when they are consumed with waiting for their partner to go to the bathroom so they can pounce on their phone and quickly scroll through texts. Most people want to feel like they are honest people with integrity and self-respect. Nothing is a bigger hit to your self-esteem than snooping around, feeling like you’re a criminal, trying to get information that you know isn’t rightfully yours.

2. It sabotages closeness.

Many relationships never bounce back after one partner confesses to snooping on the other. Even if it turns out that your partner was in fact flirting with someone else, your sneaky behavior often cancels out their flirtation and you lose the moral high ground in your argument. It is very hard for anyone to trust someone who they now realize was going through their private messages, looking for evidence of their misbehavior. This lack of trust may be just as hard to forgive, in many ways, as an uncovered flirtation.

3. It puts you in a weaker position.

When one person snoops on another, it creates an unhealthy power dynamic. When you’re in a position where you feel empowered, you simply don’t sneak around and spy on others. You live your life without worrying about what other people are doing.

But if you become fixated on what your partner is doing rather than what you yourself are doing, you are effectively disavowing your own power and giving it away. This is not a healthy long-term dynamic.

Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Casmire900: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2020
My name is Alex lives in abuja 26years looking for a beautiful tall lady for relationship 08100922603 connect me
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by hornyboi25(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : +2348137394797.
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by Charity85(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2020

It's totally free
http:///2348154105720
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by anita08: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello am Peace 28 single mom living in Lagos. Presently not with my child. Looking for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage. No time wasters please. My WhatsApp number is +234 817 432
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by doctorcovid29(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hi am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage ,here my what's app number +2348033196353
Re: Relationship Hook Up (as E Dey Hot) by miracle139: 12:40am On Sep 27, 2020

It's totally free
http:///2348154105720.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Network / Venicea Seeks Nairaland Companion / Online Dating Is Not The Best - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.