Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

(survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / (survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? (655 Views)

Pls How Do I Bypass Online Survey Pls Help / Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Web4africa Ltd. Acquires Alireta.com Hosting Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? by internetpo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
I want to know who the best webhosting service in Nigeria is and why people choose them. is it becuase of their ability to accept interswitch payments?, Instant account activation?, server uptimes? etc.

pls place no adverts/marketing here, just candid opinions why you use them.
Re: (survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? by DualCore1: 1:26am On Jul 02, 2010
And when everybody goes bla bla this, bla bla bla that, you are going to somehow tune this thread into this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472175.0.html right?

You really think you havnt created yet another ground for adverts to start flying around, right?
You really want everyone to believe you didnt see the Child board to put this exactly where it should belong.
C'mon people.

I'm going to over look this and drop my candid opinion on that other thread since that what you're asking for.
Re: (survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? by internetpo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
Actually I ahd no ulterior motive, Honest! embarassed

I just wanted to sample the opinions of others. Already done so with my customers but I just need "outside information".

P.S> saw your other thead/reply before this.
Re: (survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? by lagoshost(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: (survey) Pls Who Is The Best Web Hosting Service In Nigeria And Why? by internetpo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
Why should I?

angry

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother! / Web Designer Needed / We Pay $312 For Your Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.