Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,030 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio (754 Views)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2018
A Superintendent of Police died while having s*x with a female culprit. This happened in area G police station ogba Lagos Nigeria

After long scrutiny and intense investigation of the lady in question, she confessed ascertained not to have anything with the death of officer Sunday.

According to the lady
www.oluwakaysblog.com
“He always used to have sex with me in his office"
“He had already gone once, but as usual, he was not satisfied.
“In fact, I told him on that day that the drugs he used to take anytime we want to have sex is not too good for my body.
“I didn’t like it because I was the person that used to bear the brunt of it.
“He would be pounding into me for a very long time and because of the drug.
“He usually takes long to come.
“On that fateful day, after he went first on the round, he refused to allow me to dress.
“He started playing with me until his manhood became turgid again.
“He then started pounding into me again.”

Apparently, at this point he gave up the ghost while on the lady.
We gathered from our sources that
"When she noticed that his tongue was beginning to protrude and foams...... Continue reading
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=115#

Re: Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio by Bluezy13(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Electrical seizures in the brain resulting from maximal prolonged erotic excitement common among ardent and chronic masturbators and results to failure of the heart and eventually death if not tamed or stopped when the apex of ecstasy is perceived.

Advice: One MUST not see reaching orgasm as the point of sexual satisfaction. Once one perceives one's brain is affected during sexual intercourse in the name of trying to reach organsm over and over, one should stop abruptly.
And one should avoid drugs because it alters one's psychological prowess during sex, inciting sexual urge even after one's brain is saturated with excitement and stressed out.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio by profeazy: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2018
OP, you have purposely lied just to drag traffic to your post. The woman was not a prostitute but a second wife to the Supritendent. Repent and change this title or else calamity would befall you before the end of today and won't stop until you change the title of this post!
Re: Lagos State Police Officer Dies While Having S*x With A Prostitute In The Statio by Oluwakaysblog55: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
profeazy:
OP, you have purposely lied just to drag traffic to your post. The woman was not a prostitute but a second wife to the Supritendent. Repent and change this title or else calamity would befall you before the end of today and won't stop until you change the title of this post!

Sho? Say watin nah? No be as I receive news I go post am? Is the man your dad? Na u and ur generations go receive that curse cos I did not purposely write it to bring anybody down. Good luck with revoking and finding solutions for the curse you just placed on your self and ur generations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Falls To His Death While Escaping Arrest In Kenya (pics) / Man Brutally Butchered After Being Attacked By Hoodlums. Graphic Photos / Nigerians Beware Of This Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.