Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into (28092 Views)

Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine / IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Comedian, Basketmouth gifted his friend, TV Host, IK Osakioduwa a brand new laptop after his car was broken into and his laptop amongst other items was stolen.

IK Osakioduwa took to his IG page to appreciate the nice gesture, He wrote:

'So some days ago my car got broken into, the window smashed and my laptop (amongst other things) got stolen. Tonight I came home to meet this brand new laptop that @basketmouth had sent me. @basketmouth please can I send you a complete list of all that was stolen? �� But seriously bro, that was so nice of you. You didn’t have to but you did. May God bless you with things that will make Dangote and Otedola jealous.'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/basketmouth-gifts-ik-osakioduwa-new.html

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:44am On Sep 08, 2018
So lovely of Basketmouth, True friends still exists, May God bless you with things that will make Dangote and Otedola jealous. Even Jeff Bezos self grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/basketmouth-gifts-ik-osakioduwa-new.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2018
So nice of him

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2018
So nice from basket mouth.. Be your brother's keeper..
The laptop that was stolen was even more important..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by itspzpics(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2018
U try

Video : Corrupt Police Officer Knocked Down Okada Rider Over N20 Bribe >>> http://www.praizenews.com/10235-2/
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Tamarapetty(f): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Basket mouth my house was stolen

35 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
nice gestures like this will go a long way in this country. always try to empathize with people in the most little way you can.

meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform new and exciting transactions on the first mobile app, click the link on my signature to find out more. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Uniquetani1(f): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
I lost my heart. Please come and refund it
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by SEONaijaExpert: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
IK is clown grin

He wants to send the list of all that was stolen.

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
IK, the best compere in Nigeria by a mile. Ebuka dem are learners

15 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Me sef need new gaming laptop grin Anybody fit help me with Baskemouth contacts? cool
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by MzTunechi(f): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
LMAO.. your house has been sold to someone in Kogi.

14 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by omamush(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
ik is a very jovial and kind person, he deserves all that and even more.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
grin

Ikponwomsa Osakioduwa and Bright Akpocha.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Wazuba: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
That’s great

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Rich helping Rich

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
My bag was broken into and my make up kit among other things was stolen.

Be like basketmouth.... Be your sister's keeper

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by 9jaBloke: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by 9jaBloke: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
My bag was broken into and my make up kit among other things was stolen.

Be like basketmouth.... Be your sister's keeper

How much is your kit?

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Gkay1(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
new laptop to start Yahoo life
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Cockyguy11: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2018
Basket mouth has not visited his sick friend, Julius agwu.
Btw,ik can afford 4 of it.Help the needy not the already made ones.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by itiswellandwell: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Naijawebmaster: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Basket Mouth that has a Basket full of generosity. Well done, Sir. smiley

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by ttaluko(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2018
A very big thanks to him for his kind gesture
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Wishlist01: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2018
That's really good of you bro.You are always reserved smiley
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by columbus007(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2018
what about my girlfriend nkechi that was stolen by her numerous boyfriend's ,who's going to replace that one now undecided
Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

house abi virginity .........

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
9jaBloke:

How much is your kit?
E no cost na... Just #5200

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.