Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pdp Ogun State News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Ogun State News (284 Views)

*BREAKING NEWS.* *hon Adebutu Oladipupo Emerges PDP, Ogun State Governorship Can / PDP Ogun:governorship Aspirant, Senator Kashamu Surrenders To Adebutu_vam / Pdp Ogun State News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Ogun State News by sam989: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Hon. Soji Akin-Bankole the former deputy chief of staff to the former Governor of Ogun state who is now the DG Of atiku campaign His Excellency Otunba Gbenga Daniel has also picked his form from the PDP secretariat to vie for Abeokuta-South Federal Constituency ticket in Ogun State.He is known to the people as SOJ and from what we are hearing from numerous sources is that, he is very popular and liked by the people in the constituency.

It seems that even the faction's within the PDP are starting to close ranks and everyone is coming together to find a way to win the up coming general elections.

Re: Pdp Ogun State News by haffaze777(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2018
sam989:
Hon. Soji Akin-Bankole the former deputy chief of staff to the former Governor of Ogun state who is now the DG Of atiku campaign His Excellency Otunba Gbenga Daniel has also picked his form from the PDP secretariat to vie for Abeokuta-South Federal Constituency ticket in Ogun State.He is known to the people as SOJ and from what we are hearing from numerous sources is that, he is very popular and liked by the people in the constituency.

It seems that even the faction's within the PDP are starting to close ranks and everyone is coming together to find a way to win the up coming general elections.

I am from Abeokuta south local government in Ogun state,I can tell u categorically that PDP is dead in Ogun central senatorial district and beyond, PDP can never win 3 polling unit in all Ogun central senatorial. shey na this useless man go represent me for abuja?God forbid bad thing

(1) (Reply)

I Have My Blue Print And Plan Of Action For Ohuhu – Chief Emeka Utah / Calabar People Welcomes Osinbajo. / Joyful Tears As Mrs Okowa Pays N5.1m For 25 Needy Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.