Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Have My Blue Print And Plan Of Action For Ohuhu – Chief Emeka Utah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have My Blue Print And Plan Of Action For Ohuhu – Chief Emeka Utah (285 Views)

Gov Soludo Commissions Chief Emeka Ayaoku Museum In Obosi, Anambra State (photos / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have My Blue Print And Plan Of Action For Ohuhu – Chief Emeka Utah by chuksahamefule: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Chief Emeka Utah a frontline Umuahia North State constituency House of Assembly aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Friday 7th September 2018, purchased his expression of interest and nomination forms in readiness for the political struggle.

Chief Utah who was accompanied to the APGA Abia state headquarters by supporters from across the 5 INEC wards in Ohuhu said he has his manifesto on how to bring development to Ohuhu ready, I am aware that as a legislature I do not control votes, but I have the powers and the backing of the law to lobby and attract the needed development as well propose and make laws that will improve the wellbeing of my people and bring development to them.

Chief Utah, said if given the chance he will have no reason to fail because the signing into law of the financial autonomy of the states House of Assembly makes it easier for legislatures to attract and site developmental projects within their constituencies without going to beg and prostrate to the executive for favours.

I have my blue print and plan of action for Ohuhu, all I need is the ticket and the support of my people and I assure you with just four years, we will have a lot to thank God for, Chief Utah said.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Accountant- General ‘left’ Office Days To Osun Governorship Election / Breaking: Biko Haram Invades Army Barrack In Borno (full Details) / 2019: FG Warns Politicians Against Electoral Violence, Arms Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.