Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday (43766 Views)

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Top5 Biggest Secrets In The World / Top5 Biggest Rivers In The World – Secrets And Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Mankosi: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ok. So bill Gates didn't fit in
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eeehhhhh! Who exactly pegged Solomon's riches at 2.2 trillion dollars? undecided
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Obara Jesus!! see money!!!!
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Sheun001(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Where's Tinubu undecided
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Betterperson001(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
True cry
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by ElRapido: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
ugwuishi:
OK. Can any of them borrow me 1k make I chop afternoon food?

You wan borrow 1K to chop only lunch? Abeg make someone borrow me that Ahmed Musa meme.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by lonlytroy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
inoki247:
so our politicians are learner..

U can't be rich with looted funds.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by lawrence35(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
My name will be there is 2 years time.

Watch out...

See my signature for great opportunities.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobaydavid:
No one will be as rich as I am, during my time.
in ur time Na from womb u dey type?? Abi u still dey inside blokos jejely dey observe ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
i listened to an interesting documentry about mansa musa d part dat caught me was when d profiler said that on his way to mecca he had 1500 servants riding along each carrying a 15 pound weigh of gold dude must have been amazingly rich
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by MissCokie(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
King Solomon and Mansa Musa cool
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by cocolacec(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Socialhalfcast:
History is probably the most enjoyable subject of discourse to many, while some find solace in the fun-filled lifestyle of the people recorded in it.

At Postingday.com we have created a unique compilation of Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government .

Let’s take a ride back into the AD’s, BC’s and hopefully our time.

1. Mansa Musa

This man is worth billions of dollars back in his time. 415billion dollars.(149,317,000,000,000.00 naira)

He was an emperor, who conquered west Africa, and he had a dominating rule over Ghana and Mali.

He was known as the "Man Behind The Gold". He owned 99% of all Golds in the world. His major investment channel was supplying of gold.

Some of his greatest achievements like the building of schools, mosque and universities are still surviving the harsh brute of nature till today, even many more years to come.

2. King Solomon

2.2Trillion Dollars. (Around 719,600,000,000,000.00 naira)

The Holy Bible recorded King Solomon as the richest man to ever walked on earth.

He ruled Israel for 40years and was renowned for his wise and inbuilt ability to handle crucial situations.

He receives 666 Golds yearly as a gift token, which could be totaled at £86,000. You are free to calculate that in today's exchange rates.

He also receives income from tax and trade, which are his major source of revenues.

King Solomon built the first Jerusalem temple.

3. Augustus Ceazar

4.63 Trillion Dollars (Around 1,439,200,000,000,000.00)

Augustus Ceazar was the first emperor of the Roman empire. He single-handedly owned the entire country of Egypt.

4. Osman Ali Khan

2 Billion Dollars.(719,600,000,000.00 naira)

Aside from his documented network, research discovered that he might be richer than the stated facts.

Osman Ali Khan was born in India, and he was a well established Diamond supplier globally. He was a Prince in India.

In 1947, he was featured in Times Magazine. He earned massive income from land revenues, monthly royalties etc.

He owned over 400 million dollars diamond collections. His generous lifestyle and free will heart gave him a great link among the people of India. He father over 149 children's.

5. Muammar Al Gathafi

200 Billion Dollars.(71,960,000,000,000.00 naira)

Gathafi was a revolutionary leader, political theorist and a master in the game of world politics. He owned a massive real estate business, trillion dollars worth of oil well, and numerous investments.

He stored over 30 billion dollars in the UK, 30 billion in Germany, USA, France, and Italy. That's surely a huge sum of eye-pinching solid cash.

6. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

All the above-listed points are subjected to our scope of view, kindly add yours in the comments section provided below.

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/08/top5-men-who-might-be-richer-than-the-world-government/
This list is based on lies where do you put the Rothschild,Rockerfeller,Dupont,Lafarge etc

1 Like

Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by MissCokie(f): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
i listened to an interesting documentry about mansa musa d part dat caught me was when d profiler said that on his way to mecca he had 1500 servants riding along each carrying a 15 pound weigh of gold dude must have been amazingly rich

Yes, that's why op listed him number 1 , because most of his wealth were not recorded.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Socialhalfcast:
History is probably the most enjoyable subject of discourse to many, while some find solace in the fun-filled lifestyle of the people recorded in it.

At Postingday.com we have created a unique compilation of Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government .

Let’s take a ride back into the AD’s, BC’s and hopefully our time.

1. Mansa Musa

This man is worth billions of dollars back in his time. 415billion dollars.(149,317,000,000,000.00 naira)

He was an emperor, who conquered west Africa, and he had a dominating rule over Ghana and Mali.

He was known as the "Man Behind The Gold". He owned 99% of all Golds in the world. His major investment channel was supplying of gold.

Some of his greatest achievements like the building of schools, mosque and universities are still surviving the harsh brute of nature till today, even many more years to come.

2. King Solomon

2.2Trillion Dollars. (Around 719,600,000,000,000.00 naira)

The Holy Bible recorded King Solomon as the richest man to ever walked on earth.

He ruled Israel for 40years and was renowned for his wise and inbuilt ability to handle crucial situations.

He receives 666 Golds yearly as a gift token, which could be totaled at £86,000. You are free to calculate that in today's exchange rates.

He also receives income from tax and trade, which are his major source of revenues.

King Solomon built the first Jerusalem temple.

3. Augustus Ceazar

4.63 Trillion Dollars (Around 1,439,200,000,000,000.00)

Augustus Ceazar was the first emperor of the Roman empire. He single-handedly owned the entire country of Egypt.

4. Osman Ali Khan

2 Billion Dollars.(719,600,000,000.00 naira)

Aside from his documented network, research discovered that he might be richer than the stated facts.

Osman Ali Khan was born in India, and he was a well established Diamond supplier globally. He was a Prince in India.

In 1947, he was featured in Times Magazine. He earned massive income from land revenues, monthly royalties etc.

He owned over 400 million dollars diamond collections. His generous lifestyle and free will heart gave him a great link among the people of India. He father over 149 children's.

5. Muammar Al Gathafi

200 Billion Dollars.(71,960,000,000,000.00 naira)

Gathafi was a revolutionary leader, political theorist and a master in the game of world politics. He owned a massive real estate business, trillion dollars worth of oil well, and numerous investments.

He stored over 30 billion dollars in the UK, 30 billion in Germany, USA, France, and Italy. That's surely a huge sum of eye-pinching solid cash.

6. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

All the above-listed points are subjected to our scope of view, kindly add yours in the comments section provided below.

Source: https://postingday.com/2018/09/08/top5-men-who-might-be-richer-than-the-world-government/

Trash from trash HQ.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by bobaydavid(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
in ur time Na from womb u dey type?? Abi u still dey inside blokos jejely dey observe ����
Lol, their is time and season for Everyman under the Heaven. When my season comes. ✌
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Almunjid(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
MobileGees:
Money is vanity, Poverty is Vanity so my brothers and sisters choose your vanity wisely
Wow, nice one! ����
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
ABACHA no dey dia
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobaydavid:

Lol, their is time and season for Everyman under the Heaven. When my season comes. ✌
sure I agree. Na as u say during my time...E be like u aren't conversant with this words on marble "the tomorrow we feared yesterday is the today we living "...Think if u will...
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by ribukufi: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Money shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by AnanseK(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
What about Dangote?
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by blingxx(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
that king mansa musa... I heard he inspired the black panther movie grin
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Almunjid(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Warldbest:
What of me
In the world most poor people, I no know ur position but I know say u dey on top. Lol

Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by austinekommbra: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
donofdons:
[b]The richest man in the world was Christ. He was the son of god the creator of all so the natural heir to the throne of the universe.
He only had the tragedy of being born to a cruel, jealous and stingy supreme being who is known for wiping out whole civilizations, ordering the massacre of women and children and sending bears to devour 50 children for laughing at a bald prophet.
This cruel God sent his son down to earth to be tortured and humiliated in front of men and later crucified given that as the only condition for him to forgive mans sins. Christ performed the job reluctantly because cowardice seized him when his crucifiers where on the way and he begged his father to pass the cup away from him- his father refused. After his crucifiction, he was on the cross crying like a pusy, asking his father why he has forsaken him- his father turned away.
He died, rose up from the dead in 3 days and Accended to heaven where he eagerly waits for judgment day so that he will have the opportunity to torture men in hell just like his father abused him.[/b]

blasphemy is the greatest sin against the Almighty God . May He forgive you cos you know not what you are saying
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Cocao(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why did my mind go straight to people that are currently alive or at least recently dead?
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
The Bible Made Us To Understand That God Almighty Made Solomon The King So Rich Both In Wealth And In Wisdom. Read 1kings 3:12-14.
Op God Is Not The Author Of Confusion. As Long As God Had Declared That Many Years Ago, It Will Stand. Solomon Built The Temple Of God With Pure Gold And Other Expensive Materials. I Have Not Heard Of Anyone That Have Done That Before. God's Words Are Always True And Cant Be CHANGED.

King Solomon Remain The Richest And Wisest FOREVER!!
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by bobaydavid(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sure I agree. Na as u say during my time...E be like u aren't conversant with this words on marble "the tomorrow we feared yesterday is the today we living "...Think if u will...

Seems live has taught you alot of Philosophy
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by UTMOST10(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm richer than any other person on earth. Because Christ in me is hope of everything.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Merlin1153: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
donofdons:
[b]The richest man in the world was Christ. He was the son of god the creator of all so the natural heir to the throne of the universe.
He only had the tragedy of being born to a cruel, jealous and stingy supreme being who is known for wiping out whole civilizations, ordering the massacre of women and children and sending bears to devour 50 children for laughing at a bald prophet.
This cruel God sent his son down to earth to be tortured and humiliated in front of men and later crucified given that as the only condition for him to forgive mans sins. Christ performed the job reluctantly because cowardice seized him when his crucifiers where on the way and he begged his father to pass the cup away from him- his father refused. After his crucifiction, he was on the cross crying like a pusy, asking his father why he has forsaken him- his father turned away.
He died, rose up from the dead in 3 days and Accended to heaven where he eagerly waits for judgment day so that he will have the opportunity to torture men in hell just like his father abused him.[/b]
so u are saying na God Bleep mary and Mary born for him, it's a word from go "BE" and he BE, stop preaching here.
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by ALAYORMII: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
ugwuishi:
OK. Can any of them borrow me 1k make I chop afternoon food?

Drop ur account details
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
So much delusion on this thread cry
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by Kelly2713(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
my question is and will always be "where are they today?
Re: Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday by eodavids(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
donofdons:

"Christ rose from the dead on the third day" thank God you acknowledged.

Remember His prayer: "father forgive them for they know not what they do"

You are covered by the above prayer.

Listen all: REPENT, ALL OF YOU AND BE BAPTIZED FOR THE REMISSION OF YOUR SINS.

JESUS COMES SOON!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.