Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day (1681 Views)

Get N1500 When You Open A Standard Chartered Bank Account / Why The Naira Is Going To N1000 To The Dollar / Lol, Gtbank Has Just Set A Minimum Balance To N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by Mcslize: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Make money online in Nigeria legitimately into your Nigeria bank account simply by login daily, reading and comment on news.

It is #1 Nigeria most trusted news website that pay readers with affiliate commission and activities bonus.
Top 50 most Nigerian visited website and over 100k most active members and still counting.

How It Works

It is a program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria among the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for participant to earn passive income on monthly basis.

Yes, you got me right! Information is a key. Do you know you can make more than N1000 to N1500 every day simply by clicking on posted news?

You may ask how? where? when? Well, if you are the serious type who doesn't spend much of his or her time face booking all day dissipating your Data without getting anything in return, then take this simple online work I am about to introduce to you seriously.

Pls I would like to advice you that you take this seriously for the second time. The month is just a little bit far gone already and a lot of persons have gone quite far in their earnings. It all depends on you. Create your own target of how much you will like to make per day and stick to it.

Things you need for this online work are:
1. Android phone

2. Fast or strong internet

3. And 30 to 1 hour of your time daily ( depending on your schedule)

Before you start work, you will first do a one time registration of N1600 naira only, to create your account through a link I will send to you.

Now this is it: when someone create an account through you, the website take N600 while they give the remaining 1k to you as the referral. So, in essence, anyone that register with your referral link, you get 1k.

Now you may ask how do these people make the money they will use to pay you?

Well, this is how you know a sustainable business. They will pay you from the money they earn through Google Adsense by clicking on their posted news.

Another juicy part is that, you also get paid N50 every day just by logging in. Then when you make a post, you get paid N100. And when you click on posted news, you get paid N2 per click. You don't need to read the news. Just click on them one after the other. I will show you how to do that faster during the brief whatsapp lecture so that you can make above your daily target amount.

Pls note that majority of persons doing this online work make most of their money majorly by clicking on posted news. And each news they click on, they get N2. And the good thing is that, they post a lot of news every second, every minute and every hour on the website making everywhere filled up with news. So you have no reason not to make more than N1000 a day.

Now, just imagine clicking on 500 news a day, that gives you N1000. Multiply that by 30 days, at the end of the month ,you will find yourself earning N30,000 (thirty thousand naira) from the comfort of your home just by a mere putting of your android phone to a good use.

For this, I have created a whatsapp group where I will expose to you how you can make above your target amount every day. You won't know this on your own.

Pls this is only for serious persons. Those that are interested to hit the ground running immediately should check my profile for my whatsapp number to whatsapp me to be added to the group and have access to the link to register and start work immediately.

"Let me go back to work to click on news. News don full ground yafu yafu for there now. No dulling."

Good luck to all those that will take this seriously and make some passive income before this month ends.

Pls don't drop your number. Check ma signature to get ma number and whatsapp me.

The format of your whatsapp message should be :

Mention your nairaland username together with your purpose for contacting me.

Best regards.
Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by Mcslize: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Mod pls help delete this thread. Thanks

puskin

FOD

naijacutee

1 Like

Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by Mcslize: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2018
ManMen
Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by Mcslize: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
NNÜ
Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by ambitiouschap1: 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
it's not like that and mcslize will like to contact you.
Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by leetech: 12:12am On Apr 23, 2021
please I can't find ur number to chat u on.... please
Re: Make Up To N1000-N1500 Every Day by Emmanuel30a2: 5:40am On Mar 18
Mcslize:
Mod pls help delete this thread. Thanks

puskin

FOD

naijacutee
You were so authoritative of those scammers or about those scammers...

(1) (Reply)

Tizeti Network Limited (wifi.com.ng): Sorry Excuse For A Network Provider / This Is The Quickest Way To Become A Millionaire Before 30 / I Want To Buy Nigerian Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.