Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss (660 Views)

Exercise For Sex (photo) / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss by onelove100(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2010
Regular exercises doesn’t just burn calories and help you lose weight, it offers a host of other benefits, such as reducing your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, some cancers, arthritics and osteoporosis.  It can reduce stress and anxiety and even boost your memory.

If you haven’t been exercising at all, simply walking slow will help you give these desire effects.  The more you walk, the more your body will grow accustomed to activity.
Once you maintain a moderate walking pace, try other types of aerobic activities, such as bike riding, jogging, or taking an aerobics class.  The more variety you put into your exercise program, the more you’ll enjoy it.
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
I like this
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss by adaphik(f): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2010
Question: Does exercise make u lose weight when u dont watch what u eat?
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss by EEngineer1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
this info is quite helpful, pls explain how exercise boosts ur memory
Re: The Benefits Of Exercise For Weight Loss by jimmyblakk: 5:34am On Jul 10, 2010
Great one. I totally agree with you about weight loss and yoga, I didn't start until 62 years old and lost 2 dress sizes in the first 4 months - blood pressure normalized and I also realized just how stiff I have been for so many years before yoga made me younger!

(1) (Reply)

Hiv +ve Fiancé - What Do I Do / Crack/noise In The Knee Joint / Timing Is Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.