Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon (31985 Views)

South-West Governors Are Afraid Of Buhari: Gen. Ishola Williams / 2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Rastamann: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
ObiOkpor:
Everyone is disappointed in Buhari and the APC...

It is only you and your likes that do feel disappointed in Buhari.

You guys forgot that for every movement towards progress there will be sacrifices. Because Buhari came in and stopped leakages in the economy and yet you people are complaining because you guys enjoyed more in the previous regimes that wasted our public fund.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by frankwyte: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's the problem! You meander every question thrown at you! When elders who are to guide you hide in difficult times what is then left in this country??
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by famosh: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
"In 2015, so many Nigerians thought that the long awaited era of paradigm shift had come with the election of President Muhammadu Buhari but three years down the line, the situation has remained the same, if not worse. When are we going to witness a real change in this country?"

Is this how a journalist who isn't supposed to be biased & truly seeking honest answers questions someone during an interview? The idi0tic interviewer just dey stylishly force the man to say Buhari has failed! Nawa for all these PDPigg journalist!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Flakins(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lifeless interview
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by madridsta007(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-why-ex-generals-oppose-buhari-gen-jemibewon/

This fellow is speaking from both sides of his mouth. Neither here nor there. The fear of DSS grin
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by JacksonOyibo: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by ollah2: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerians are the dumbest people to ever exist. When politicians, ex generals, ex head of state don't like you then it means something. Unfortunately, Nigerians don't think deeply
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Cleeve: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing new. They've always opposed him. And they have their reasons, of course. He won't tell you the real reason.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by limadruboon: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin
The reason is simple, Ghana must go is not flowing in the right direction.

Who all this old generals epp self, people who should be advocating the rebranding of Nigeria military to meet international standards, not doing sentry in port Harcourt asking motorists how far now. grin

Hmm
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by limadruboon: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
ObiOkpor:
Everyone is disappointed in Buhari and the APC...
Do you know the meaning of everyone ?
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by limadruboon: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
ollah2:
Nigerians are the dumbest people to ever exist. When politicians, ex generals, ex head of state don't like you then it means something. Unfortunately, Nigerians don't think deeply
Something like?
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by awoluyi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
The ex-generals contributed to the mess we are in today. Many of them lacked the intellectual capacity, managerial ability and vision needed to advance Nigeria forward when they accidentally found themselves in leadership positions.
We are repeating today the fruits of their failure and non-performance while in office.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by michoim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Corrupt ex-generals
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Firefire(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Buhary is a confirmed failure.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Tubexsms(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:
Maradona retired general! He did not answer a single question directly! God no go let this type lead Nigeria!
This is one was just a general with no direction. He's not among the gallant generals, from his answers even a cornel is more powerful than him. The four the generals that the interviewer mentioned are the real generals, they don't dabble. If they no guy take it to the market.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by FBIL: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is another General Dunce! And because his brain is not sound, he's foolishly avoided sensitive questions that could have defined his stand. He middled badly, neither left nor right. I hope he's not from where my mind is focused now.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by jchioma: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
"I would tell him that having been on that very difficult seat for more than two years, he should take total control. In order words, he should be in a position now to know those who are doing well to give his government a good name. He should show the kind of leadership, which propelled people to vote for him or even to nominate him within his party. He should show strong leadership; he should show that he is in charge and those who are not moving the path that he has set out to develop this country, he should get them out of the way. That would be my major advice to him." – Gen. Jemibewon

Unfortunately, Buhari has rather shown himself as the weakling that he is ... inability to take charge, not in control, hiding behind proxies and in more cases clueless and lacking in leadership integrity by his action and inaction.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
......and the man said NOTHING!

I dislike people who are neither here nor there, a.k.a FENCE SITTERS!..... let's always call a Spade a spade, the lifeless anscestor can't take nig out of the doldrums!

the redundant nomad is the rubbishest thing I ever wasted my vote on! #NEVER AGAIN.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omeokachie:
Not so sir. Buhari is the leader of the APC. He cannot be shielded from the group he leads. If he is not benefiting from the situation, he would have spoken up about it.

It is not a "generals" thing.

It is the conclusion of all those who truly love this country.

Buhari lied his way to office, making promises he had no intention of keeping. Events have shown that he only wanted power without no plan of what to do with it.

For the youths that were misled, you still have another chance to right the wrong.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".
You are right but I doubt our people if they won't vote for mumu buhari because we are too gullible and stupid in this country
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by poseidon12: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
This man comes across as a coward, unable to take a stand.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by poseidon12: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:
Maradona retired general! He did not answer a single question directly! God no go let this type lead Nigeria!

I thought I was the only one that observed that.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by franchasng: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:
very useless general he is. He kept beating around the bush. Cowardly general scared of expressing his mind out of fear of arrest, kai.

I keep wondering how some of these so called Nigerian army generals rose to their rank of general because most of them are half baked and in fact quack soldiers angry
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by NSK4U(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
No problem
just that the untold truth of today would contribute to the inescapable consequence of tomorrow

everyone knows BUHARI is incapable of continuing as Nigeria's president but due to sentiments, some refuse to identify themselves with such fact

in any case, my prayer still remains
THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION IS OK AND MAKES HIM DESERVING SECOND TERM MUST HAVE EITHER DIRECTLY OR OTHERWISE, A TASTE OF THE IGNORED KILLINGS OF FARMERS AND OTHERS BY HERDSMEN.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by KwoiZabo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
shakmati:
na Yoruba man. It's in their DNA
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by EazyMoh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
opribo:
Which right thinking person would ever support or promote an uneducated president to lead a nation in this 21st century.

Honestly, Bubu is lucky to ever smell that seat again, in the days of ignorance he used force, when our eyes were opened he used intimidations and threat of baboons and monkeys blood soaked together.

Now that we have seen that he is an empty barrel let us see what magic he will perform to fool us again.
Lol! He will use the power of incumbency. I hope you finally get to do something about it.
cc salamrushdie
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by VULCAN(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wasted my time reading this.

He was so slippery that I wondered whether he poured grease on his body. Refused to land on any side of the divide.

Shame!

shakmati:
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by TolaTea: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
This is the kind of a leader a nation should never prayed for. The highest degree of brainless answers to questions. Shows this man is also clueless and fearful. No wonder Nigerian Army can never win war against BokoHaram. Everybody just they fear including a general? Shame to the military.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by Justinah4real(f): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2018
Rastamann:

It is only you and your likes that do feel disappointed in Buhari.

You guys forgot that for every movement towards progress there will be sacrifices. Because Buhari came in and stopped leakages in the economy and yet you people are complaining because you guys enjoyed more in the previous regimes that wasted our public fund.

Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by escodotman: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
shakmati:
Thank you for your observation. I think the best time to interview the man in order to get his candid and honest opinion about Buhari's administration would be when Buhari is out of office. Old man like him afraid to speak but dribbling every question posed to him.
Re: 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon by egike(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
hahahahaha you no go kill person he cunning dodged answers to question ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Receives Defectors From PDP In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Shaykh Ali Al-Ḥudhaifi Condemns the Killing Of Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.