Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric (7766 Views)

“Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / "Stop Deceiving Your Fans" - Oluwa Lagos Blast Naira Marley / Runtown Blackmailed With A Sex Video By Eric Manny Records (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by zoho23(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2018

Nigerian record label, Eric Many has once again called out its enstranged artiste and popstar, Runtown saying he keeps deceiving promoters out of desperation to collect money from them even though they have a court injunction that states other wise.

According to Eric Many's General Manager, Johnson Adumike, 'Runtown is a liar and he's really desperate, he keeps dragging our name in the mud by telling all sorts of lies to show promoters that the law suit against him has been settled. This is a big lie. We have an injuction against him that says we should maintain status quo and the next court date is September 27th'.

He went on to say, 'he pulled a fast one on Martell last night with the same lies and when we reached out to them to let them know the true state of things they were shocked. This is how Runtown collected 7,500 dollars from a promoter in Canada illegally and when we reached out to the promoters with copyright documents, Runtown absconded with the promoters money leaving Tanya Vanloo, a Montreal promoter to suffer'.

'We are speaking out now to let show promoters and media houses know that Runtown is a liar and we still have a case against him in court that's scheduled to come up for hearing on September 27th' he said.

More @:
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Imustreturn(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg make I dey do my work jeje

6 Likes

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by EwuOjota: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Always difficult doing business with these guys from across the bridge.

Why can't these guys be honest for once?

This Runtown is a criminal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Bluezy13(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm...

Runtown and Kiss Daniel...

Village people never free dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by jerflakes(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Abbesuper123(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
Next...
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
EwuOjota:
K
Imustreturn:
angry

Space bookers association
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2018
cry
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by EwuOjota: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

Space monitor how market?
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by fvck(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Imustreturn(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Benekruku(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Leave Runtown alone!

His career and that of Record company is close to death
Why bother yourselves
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Bluezy13(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2018
EwuOjota:

Space monitor how market?
Market tight...
As you dey edit, re-edit and over edit.
Don't worry, likes come naturally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by zoho23(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Bluezy13(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
monitoring spirit?
I dey monitor your destiny cheesy
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Imustreturn(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

I dey monitor your destiny cheesy

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Bluezy13(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
You demon, loose your grip!

Paul I know, Jesus I know, who are you

4 Likes

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Zuorom: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2018
EwuOjota:

Shut up!! Stupid fool, where is kizz Daniel from? Isn't it the same issue that they are having with their former record labels?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

MOG

1 Like

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by BruncleZuma: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by OgogoroNo2: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2018
Artists and their record labels wahala is like 5 and 6
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by bigfoot79(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2018
I dont know what the issue between the parties to this case, but I can't find any merit in the papers ab initio.
The injunction they are flaunting cannot be validly made by the Court, from which it was obtained. If I was Runtown's lawyer, I'd counseled him to keep on with his legit business.
Copyright infringement litigation cannot, in this age and day be decided by any other court than the Federal High Court.
It follows therefore that the injunction is bound to fail. No wonder the Defense lawyer has filed a Notice of Preliminary objection..

Mark my word guys, the case will be struck pit before long
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Imustreturn(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

son of the most High God
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by carzola(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2018
Its hard working with Nigerian
Artist .. They will always bite
The hand that feed them
cause of greed..

1 Like

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by anambraamaka: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Wahala
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Nightmareo07: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
EwuOjota:

undecided
Just look at the type of offsprings Yoruba parents produce.. SMH.
even on innocent trade they will still tribalize it.
What do they feed u guys from womb oh ye children of hate
? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Holuwaseun187: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2018
High Court of the FCT does not and will not av jurisdiction in this matter it s a matter within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal High Court the matter will be struck out and be refiled at the Federal High Court. The high court cannot transfer case to the Federal High Court See Section 22 FHC Act

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by PenlsCaP: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided
Just look at the type of offsprings Yoruba parents produce.. SMH.
even on innocent trade they will still tribalize it.
What do they feed u guys from womb oh yeah children of hate
? undecided

grin

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by PenlsCaP: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Pls they should free runtown my niggah

1 Like

Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by IbrahimDamola: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
bigfoot79:
I dont know what the issue between the parties to this case, but I can't find any merit in the papers ab initio.
The injunction they are flaunting cannot be validly made by the Court, from which it was obtained. If I was Runtown's lawyer, I'd counseled him to keep on with his legit business.
Copyright infringement litigation cannot, in this age and day be decided by any other court than the Federal High Court.
It follows therefore that the injunction is bound to fail. No wonder the Defense lawyer has filed a Notice of Preliminary objection..

Mark my word guys, the case will be struck pit before long

More explanation needed Sir.

Are you implying that the High court of the FCT does not have the iurisdictio to hear cases bordering on Copyright infringement and intellectual property theft?
Re: Runtown Stop Deceiving Promoters, We Still Have A Case Against You In Court-eric by Eliteklaus(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg make una free runtown make e drop another hit, e Don dey Tay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Leaves Everything To Her Daughter. / Ayo And Klondike Break Up Confirmed / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.