Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) (879 Views)

Nurse Cries In Mugshot After Stabbing Husband To Death In Essex Home / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by Groovenaija360(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2018
A university student facing possession of narcotic drugs charges in Nairobi has denied the accusations.

Alex Maina Githinji told the court that he had a packet of condoms in his pocket, not bhang as alleged by the police.

Alex denied he was found with three rolls of bhang valued at Sh30 on August 19 in Nairobi’s Starehe estate.

Police told the court that they arrested the suspect with the banned substance while on patrol.

Alex is said to have turned violent when the police sought to frisk him.

He, however, told the court that he is a student and was only trying to sell his phone on the streets to make some money.

He told the court that the police officers mistook the packets of condoms he had in his pockets for bhang, claiming he has never touched the weed in his life.

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-was-arrested-with-condoms-not-drugs-university-student-cries-in-court-pix/

Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by Nbote(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2018
With those eye and lips abi... But considering d track record of our police in dis parts he may b saying d truth. Dey can convince d court dey caught a lion stealing d missing goats
Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2018
condoms?, are you a collector of people's destinies? cheesy
Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2018
A part of me believes him. Considering the type of corrupt police force we have in Africa, the police might had 'framed him up'
Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
why are all African cop always acting the same
Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by IbrahimDamola: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
You never smoke before but your lips black like oduduwa left yansh?

Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by OneCorner: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wat is he doing with condoms too
Re: I Was Arrested With Condoms, Not Drugs - University Student Cries In Court (Pix) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Wat is he doing with condoms too
To do OneCorner!

One kwana!, one kwana!!, one kwana!!!

(1) (Reply)

US Man Who Impregnated 10-year-old Girl Given 160 Years Behind Bars (PHOTO) / Army Major General Visits Commissioner Of Police Rivers State CP Zaki Ahmed / Heroics: Husband Disarmed An Armed Robber, While His Gang Members Flee In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.