Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Use To Sleep On The Floor As A Refugee – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use To Sleep On The Floor As A Refugee – Juliet Ibrahim (633 Views)

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / "I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use To Sleep On The Floor As A Refugee – Juliet Ibrahim by 5Ebiscoo: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim seems to be hitching to tell the world how she came from nothing to becoming the celebrated personality she is today.

The light-skinned actress of Lebanese decent recently revealed that she has plans of writing a book. If such plans comes to fruition, then part of what should be expected in her book will be how she use to sleep on the floor as a Lebanese.

Sharing on social media, Juliet Ibrahim wrote:

“Should I write a book about my life journey from nobody to somebody? Did you know I have lived as a refugee and slept on only cloth spread out on the floor because we had no mattress? Should I write or should I not?”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-use-to-sleep-on-floor-as-refugee.html

Re: I Use To Sleep On The Floor As A Refugee – Juliet Ibrahim by ghlinks1: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Blows Hot At Fans Who Throw Hate Comment On Her Page / SEYI SAX Drops Sax Cover Of "Assurance" Originally Done By Nigerian Music Act - / What I Learnt In Marriage And Being A Mother - Singer Omawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.