Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State (2241 Views)

Resolution Of The Northern State Governors Forum Meeting / Adamawa Becomes First Northern State To Support VAT Reform / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
[b]As long we continue to vote northern leaders in Nigeria with Islamic fundamentalism in their mind, Nigeria will never develop, pls just look at the north and tell me one developed northern state, there is none, every state in the north is poor but their leaders want to rule Nigeria like it is their birth right

if you want Nigeria to be very poor like the North, continue voting them, they destroy Nigeria and made it worst, i have never seen any northern leader that has done good for the country.

I am not trying to incite ethnicity here but the facts and reality speaks for its self. Northern leaders dont like development and can never develop Nigeria.They dont have that vision for progress

How can Northern leaders say they will create jobs for Nigerians, when they cant create jobs for their people, many of their people aren't even educated, i am not talking about western education but Islamic education, there is no doubt that from the arab world there have been great writers and inventions but i cant say that about our Northern states, they have demoralise their youths and make them beggars.

See the Northern presidential candidates shouting that they will stop killings but they couldnt even stop boko-haram killings when some of them were governors.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by YourImaginaryBF: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor you're a living proof that maturity doesn't come with age

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by YourImaginaryBF: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
for starters; what part of the north have you been to?

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by ramdris(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is Nigeria a developed country wey u dey look for developed state?

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
thebosstrevor you're a living proof that maturity doesn't come with age

stop being emotional and lets be logical, tell me one developed Northern state

All the Northern states i have visited even Kano has the highest concentration of poor people in Nigeria, all there leaders want to become president but lets be sincere, what plans do they have for Nigeria, what is their vision for Nigeria and the black race?

5 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by richidinho(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only kwankwaso tried for kano, that's why I support him

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
richidinho:
Only kwankwaso tried for kano, that's why I support him

apart from wearing red cap, how many people did he take away from poverty. None

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
for starters; what part of the north have you been to?

almost all, i challenge you to list one developed Northern state
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by YourImaginaryBF: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

stop being emotional and lets be logical, tell me one developed Northern state

All the Northern states i have visited even Kano has the highest concentration of poor people in Nigeria, all there leaders want to become president but lets be sincere, what plans do they have for Nigeria, what is their vision for Nigeria and the black race?
give me names of two places you visited in Kano.
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Alariiwo: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
You complained that Nigerians keep voting North into power but forgot to address the issue which is SE politicians..

I really don't know the problem with the Easterners but whenever a Northerner decides to contest, they go mute, even when the turn is theirs. Same way they lost their chance of igbo presidency to GEJ in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by richidinho(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

How will you know, do you live in kano?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by YourImaginaryBF: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

almost all, i challenge you to list one developed Northern state
I have stayed in the north for morethan 20years and i haven't been to every state in the north. you just shot yourself in the foot.

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
give me names of two places you visited in Kano.

Kofar Kudu, Bebeji. the poor people i saw in these areas were surprising. damn, i was just scared of Nigeria, i just hope we dont turn to liberia one day.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
I have stayed in the north for morethan 20years and i haven't been to every state in the north. you just shot yourself in the foot.

that is you, i have been to states in North because of my posting, just because you lived in the north and didnt travel doesnt mean others will not travel.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by BafanaBafana: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kano state is more developed than any state in the south east.
If you are talking about poor people, there are tons of them in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by YourImaginaryBF: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Kofar Kudu, Bebeji. the poor people i saw in these areas were surprising. damn, i was just scared of Nigeria, i just hope we dont turn to liberia one day.
you visited the places you could afford to visit because you are poor.

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
You complained that Nigerians keep voting North into power but forgot to address the issue which is SE politicians..

I really don't know the problem with the Easterners but whenever a Northerner decides. to contest, they go mute, even when the rurn is theirs. Same way they lost their chance of igbo presidency to GEJ in 2015.

i say this because, i have never seen a progressive northern leader maybe except El Rufia, the rest are making sure Northerners get poor so that they can control them.

i now understand what brought boko-haram, you see Northern leaders love to play with fire but they dont understand that that same fire can also burn them.

all the ills of Nigeria are in the North, the poor, the fundamentalist, those who hate progress are all in the North and they will make sure Nigeria doesnt move anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:
As long we continue to vote northern leaders in Nigeria with Islamic fundamentalism in their mind, Nigeria will never develop, pls just look at the north and tell me one developed northern state, there is none, every state in the north is poor but their leaders want to rule Nigeria like it is their birth right

if you want Nigeria to be very poor like the North, continue voting them, they destroy Nigeria and made it worst, i have never seen any northern leader that has done good for the country.

I am not trying to incite ethnicity here but the facts and reality speaks for its self. Northern leaders dont like development and can never develop Nigeria.They dont have that vision for progress

Abacha will know

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii greenback roger3d, sarrki alariiwo sarkin jumpandpass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Kano state is more developed than any state in the south east.
If you are talking about poor people, there are tons of them in Lagos

yes indeed.Kano is more developed than other parts of Nigeria but how come all the foreign Aid is going to kano and other Northern state, all the NGOs are all based in the North, all the ills of nigeria all in the North. can you tell me WHY?

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Tyche(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
This thread just revealed how timid, myopic, limited, wretched and short-sighted the OP is. These are the sort of people that has not gone farther than their parents kitchen.

Alot of states are developed in the North; very well developed and can compare with every other states in the federation.

You need to leave your father's bedroom and see how the world works, onye iberibe

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
....and artificially induced development will never be sustainable. Northern leaders haunt the presidency on a do or die basis so they can be in a unique position to corner Nigeria resources for their respective States and regions. They end up building empty roads, interchanges, bridges, dams, that have no connection with the economic enterprise of their people. The biggest lie is the claim by northerners that they love Nigeria more than everyone else. This love doesn't extend beyond their region.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tyche:
This thread just revealed how timid, myopic, limited, wretched and short-sighted the OP is. These are the sort of people that has not gone farther than their parents kitchen.

Alot of states are developed in the North; very well developed and can compare with every other states in the federation.

You need to leave your father's bedroom and see how the world works, onye iberibe

pls mention one, you said lot of developed states in the North, let me know about them. lot of poor people that are not doing any thing in the North.
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Tyche(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

pls mention one, you said lot of developed states in the North, let me know about them. lot of poor people that are not doing any thing in the North.

Na for East every body dey work abi? As for the bolded, it's not my job to educate you.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tyche:

Na for East every body dey work abi? As for the bolded, it's not my job to educate you.

Not everybody is working but the population of joblessness,people on drugs and people without hope in the north is high, lets be realistic

almost all the poor people in the Nigeria are northerners, i know some of you will like to mention dangote as the richest but the number of poor people in Norther nigeria is alarming

what has northern governors done to lift people out of poverty? nothing but they want to lift nigeria out of poverty, i laugh in french, if you cant develop your area, how do you expect to develop Nigeria

See the Northern presidential candidates shouting that they will stop killings but they couldnt even stop boko-haram/ herd men killings when some of them were governors.
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Tyche(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

Not everybody is working but the population of joblessness,people on drugs and people without hope in the north is high, lets be realistic

almost all the poor people in the Nigeria are northerners, i know some of you will like to mention dangote as the richest but the number of poor people in Norther nigeria is alarming

what has northern governors done to lift people out of poverty? nothing but they want to lift nigeria out of poverty, i laugh in french, if you cant develop your area, how do you expect to develop Nigeria

See the Northern presidential candidates shouting that they will stop killings but they couldnt even stop boko-haram/ herd men killings when some of them were governors.

You know nothing brother, then again, what do you expect from a man living with his parents

3 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tyche:

You know nothing brother, then again, what do you expect from a man living with his parents

the bus leaves everyday, it is up to you to decide to live with your parent or not, it seems you are too spoon fed when reality comes knocking at your door nobody will tell you to be a man and act like one to survive, there is no shame in starting very small. even if you are living with your parents are you supporting in paying bills

4 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by achi4u(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

So you want him to take the almajiris out of the Street, then who will do riot for them during and after election?
Once the Northern populations are educated then the desire changes we want will be knocking at our door steps.
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Tyche(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
thebosstrevor:

the bus leaves everyday, it is up to you to decide to live with your parent or not, it seems you are too spoon fed when reality comes knocking at your door nobody will tell you to be a man and act like one to survive, there is no shame in starting very small. even if you are living with your parents are you supporting in paying bills

... the man in the mirror
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
achi4u:
So you want him to take the almajiris out of the Street, then who will do riot for them during and after election?
Once the Northern populations are educated then the desire changes we want will be knocking at our door steps.

but they are causing problems for peaceful Nigerians, soon another northern Islamic terrorist group will appear and make hell for us

they should educate their people even in the islamic way and make them independent, at least many islamic nation are getting developed and progressive, they can learn from them
Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Almaiga: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Op, I advice you to leave the North alone. Face your crime ridden East with your substandard projects spread across the East.

The North will continue to rule over the East. The Biafra you guys are clamoring for will never come, cause the North said so. Your leaders will continue to ass leak their Northern Masters Assess from now till eternity.

When Buhari's second term is over, the North will shift power to either the South South or the South West. No Igbo man will ever rule this Country, cause the North said so.

The North just sent some few Soldiers to the East as Python Season 3 commences. Stop being a Coward by hiding behind your phone or laptop to chest beat. Go out there, let Aboki Soldiers use you do target practice.

Sai Baba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Almaiga:
Op, I advice you to leave the North alone. Face your crime ridden East with your substandard projects spread across the East.

The North will continue to rule over the East. The Biafra you guys are clamoring for will never come, cause the North said so. Your leaders will continue to ass leak their Northern Masters Assess from now till eternity.

When Buhari's second term is over, the North will shift power to either the South South or the South West. No Igbo man will ever rule this Country, cause the North said so.

The North just sent some few Soldiers to the East as Python Season 3 commences. Stop being a Coward by hiding behind your phone or laptop to chest beat. Go out there, let Aboki Soldiers use you do target practice.

Sai Baba!!!
your head dey there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is Sango Otta Bridge Now.. / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / How Do We Bridge The Short Fall When Dangote Refinery Start Operating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.