Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country (705 Views)

Portable In London For His Tour After UK Embassy Denied His Wife Visa / I Am Now Expensive, I Escaped Poverty - Portable Says After UK Trip / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by GistmoreNG: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerian barbie, Bobrisky, has been denied entry into the U.K, where he is scheduled to have a Meet and Greet event this night.

According to reports, he is currently being held at a detention camp near the Heathrow airport in London and will be put on a return flight to Lagos by 10pm tonight, to arrive Nigeria by 5a.m tomorrow, ceteris paribus.

It was gathered that he was denied entry because his visa doesn’t permit him to work in the U.K, as he is in the country to make money via the event. He was also said to be in possession of some creams he intended to sell.

He made his first post thanking her true fans and blasting haters as she lands Nigeria, he wrote;

I want to say a very big thank you � to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk �� that is a fat lie.

I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success.

Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money �. I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA ��. Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help.

Uk immigration treated me awesome � because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk ��. I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers ❤️

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-returns-home-uk-immigration-denies-entry-country

Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by GistmoreNG: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by Eco99(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2018

I came home voluntarily...

Hehehe. ..

No u 4 stay for airport there na.. .

Voluntarily ko
Olodotarily ni

You went to do biz but applied for visiting visa.. .

You jst confirmed that In Nigeria everybody be criminal

Incompetent lmbecile

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by itspzpics(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by MichaelBukamzy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Not their fault. The voice was jacob's but the body was Esau's.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by neolboy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good to hear that
Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by gasparpisciotta: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Immigration officers must have been confused, perhaps the sex portion of the passport was what caused the damage, they probably saw male on the passport but was confronted by a she-male.
Re: Bobrisky Returns Home After UK Immigration Denies Him Entry Into The Country by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eco99:
I came home voluntarily...
Hehehe. ..
No u 4 stay for airport there na.. .
Voluntarily ko Olodotarily ni
You went to do biz but applied for visiting visa.. .
You jst confirmed that In Nigeria everybody be criminal

Incompetent lmbecile
#Eco99#

oga them use that meme swear for you plus your rubbish posts..... so annoying

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Looks Incredible In Hot Pink Workout Gear At The Studio / Fever Video: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Video Gave Me 14k More IG Followers – Mr Jollof / Nicki Minaj Beat her Strong Rival cardi B as She Picked Two Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.