Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi (1639 Views)

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by Mztarstrechy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
A man was beaten to death by angry mob in Aba for beating his 13yrs house help to death.He allegedly beat him to death for eating his biscuit.Aba people killed the man and placed his corpse side by side with the boy's corpse.

Another account has it that the boy was staying with his grand mother and the guy who killed him is his granny' s engine servicer.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/man-beats-his-13-yr-old-house-help-dead.html

Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by LoveMachine(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Life is becoming cheaper by the day.
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by troublemakea(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
the only time jungle justice can be so sweet smiley

I donno some part of me applaud jungle justice while the other part despise it
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by fvck(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
No don't kill the man,wake him up please,i beg you all....
Let him wake up,and give him a slowing and a painful death

Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
All thanks to the idiat that made Nigeria a living hell

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omo see story, oyinbo detective sef no fit solve this one..
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by LadyExcellency: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
How much is the biscuit?

Is like the so-called biscuit may have been jujucifized and is awaiting delivery to the intended culprit who will then turn to the man's money making industry. undecided

I blame it on poverty and on Buhari because Buhari told us to judge him on based on the number of people he will lift from poverty in his tenure.

Buhari and Okezie Ikpeazu should share the blame.
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by Movic1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
It seems like large parts of Africa most especially Nigeria re hell on earth. Nigeria is a nice prototype of hell There is no regard for human life in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by amaniro: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
NCANlipsrsealed

They are all wrong from the dead biscuit eater to the panel beater father to the jungle justice mob.
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by emeijeh(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Chai

Nwa Aba!

Ordinary bisikit?!
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why take in another person's child to serve you as a housemaid and still end up maltreating that child?.If you know you don't have any good intention for them,it would have been better you left them with their parents instead of taking them in and begin to treat them badly even to the extent of killing them for a flimsy and daft reason as this.
I only pity the poor housemaid and her parents who thought their daughter was in safe hands when they decided to give her up to this heartless man as a housemaid.My heartfeit condolence goes to them.
I don't feel even a shred of pity for the man.He got what he deserved.He and his kind who have cheapened human lives need to be gotten rid of in order to make this country a safe place to live in.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by DonHummer(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Granny engine servicer, hehehe chai
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by INTROVERT(f): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Thats not the true story.
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by columbus007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
beef don too much for this bros head i swear,na person wey dey sneak come service the granma do this rubbish?like WTF,we all in trouble already,nobody is well any more.
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by LordIsaac(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
2 lives= biscuit. Oh, Nigeria!
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by Khd95(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
NCA,Eagle's claw squad, area 21 base

Over and out embarassed
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by OneCorner: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afonja trying so hard to make us look bad and hungry
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by blessedmumi(f): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2018
OP let me help you with the facts of this story.

The man in question is not dead, he feigned to be dead after the angry mob beat him up. He is the late boy mother's lover and they have been dating since the woman lost her husband 3years ago.

#100%fact. grin
Re: Man Beat His 13yr Old Househelp Dead In Aba 4 Eating His Biscuit,mob Kill Him(pi by blessedmumi(f): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2018
Kolombz:
Why take in another person's child to serve you as a housemaid and still end up maltreating that child?.If you know you don't have any good intention for them,it would have been better you left them with their parents instead of taking them in and begin to treat them badly even to the extent of killing them for a flimsy and daft reason as this.
I only pity the poor housemaid and her parents who thought their daughter was in safe hands when they decided to give her up to this heartless man as a housemaid.My heartfeit condolence goes to them.
I don't feel even a shred of pity for the man.He got what he deserved.He and his kind who have cheapened human lives need to be gotten rid of in order to make this country a safe place to live in.

He is not his houseboy as the OP said, he is the son of his lover (a widow).

(1) (Reply)

Ile Epo Police Station On Fire / How Pdp Used Dollars For Vote Buying In My Town. / Inside Life:. Local Vigilantes Forced Yahoo Boy To Eat His Sacrifice In Osun (wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.