Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi (40913 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by MrCover: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching DESK, An Anambra couple have been called out for maltreating their 8-year-old househelp.

The couple identified as Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu were accused of flogging the little girl mercilessly and starving her repeatedly, Reports.

It was further gathered By , that the girl has been seen several times eating sand because of starvation.

The couple were recently dragged to the human right legal initiative in Ekwulobia, Anambra State following the injury the 8-year-old househelp sustained after allegedly being poured hot water by Ogochukwu, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , The lady reportedly poured hot water on her househelp because she caught her licking milk meant for her baby.

Facebook user, Jane Iyke who shared their photos wrote;

This case is before Human right legal initiative Ekwulobia Anambra State already but if you know this girl Mma from Awgu Enugu State,kindly advise the family to come and pick their child before they bring her back in corpse.

This child is living with Mrs Ogochukwu Anichukwu from Ndikelionwu and Mr. Emmanuel Anichukwu from Enugu State as a househelp in Nanka Anambra state.

This girl's offense was that she licked the milk meant for her baby, she poured hot water on her and locked her inside so that neighbors won't see her in that state.

The neighbours confirmed to have seen the girl eating sand severally because of starvation. She's now used to flogging which was why the woman used hot water this time.

The neighbor that reported to the Human rights legal aid according to them entered their house unexpectedly and caught Mma trying to run inside to avoid been seen as she was vehemently warned not to allow anyone see her.

The girl is now in the hospital for proper medical care.

For more information you can call the Human right legal Aid initiative on

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3314630758649648&id=100003082697435

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Kriss216: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nigerian women and their mental health.

Ugly akpa beans!

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by MrCover: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Iyoocartel(f): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Aside the fact that 75% of broke Nigerian ladies are evil minded, All i blame is poverty. If that man up there has been steadily grinding and bombing all night long like isis he won't be in that position he's today.
If only this man got dreams he won't settle for less and be living from hand to mouth,my dreams is big that's the reason I stay awake all night bombing and spamming to get the bigger bag.

Abulo hapu gym Onye ji ego bu Onye di fit
Biko melu mu ebele abulo maka ndi police
I'm telling you the truth
Elem igbo na esut
I started from the hood
Ego adilo igo shoe
Eating my mother's food
Praying to never loose
Njo k'obu if i no drive a Lamborghini urus
Ogbe Ogbe Ogbe

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by IamD18: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
This maltreatment of underage maids is just common with Igbos.

It's just so typical of Igbos not to be accommodating. They don't care who you are, so long as you aren't their kids, it'll be tough for you. They don't accommodate.

Major reason why other tribes finds it difficult to settle in Igbo land.

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by ValCon888: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
I don't even know what to say. The maltreatment is just too inhuman. I can't even imagine the pain the poor girl is going through. Just look at her stomach. It is obvious she is starving the little girl because she looks like a Kwashiorkor victim. And you expect her not to lick the baby's milk.

There is a special place in hell for people like this woman who treat their help like slaves.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by goldfish27(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Poverty is a big disease

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by tutudesz: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why is that such news is always coming from Anambra state and criminal will be from Enugu state

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ipob women are naturally wicked.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by iHart(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Suffering on top Poverty dey cause all these thing!

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Adrian9:
You see a girl, I see kwashiorkor!
You sound wickeder than the woman in question.

Quick recovery to the girl

ugbede69:
theres nothing wicked about his comment...can't you see that the girl is starved?
read and digest before u attack someone

Apply the bolded to his statement & give feedback angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anambra a cursed state in Nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Kondomatic(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Women are mostly wicked and nope, they don't hate violence/oppression.

Those who speak out against domestic violence don't do it because they hate violence, they do it because they're the victim.

Give women half the power men have and they will legalize killing husbands and children under certain circumstances.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Adrian9(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
You see a girl, I see kwashiorkor!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by brosom(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
is like the state was caused

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Mohayemi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
What is really wrong with our igbo women ..always maltreating little kids at the slightest grievance calling them witches or starving them .the government really needs to look into this issue and people shouldn't birth kids they can't cater for

5 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Very retrogressive mind.

That is why they never progress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Ustec: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anamubara lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Why are they not on hand cuff? But seriously I feel so embarrassed that this kind of news is always emanating from South East.

I humbly urge my fellow brothers to get hard on any wife mistreating a house help under her care.

Obu ihe nwute na umu nwanyi nwere udi ajo obi di otua nebe umu ndi ozo.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Philipponzaghi: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anambra state is the crime capital of Nigeria!

Anambra already unseated NE states from that position.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Mindlog: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
The judicial system should look into getting such perpetrators spend some time in a psychiatric facility.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Barbsamiin: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
anam
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by PureGoldh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chai....some people have submitted themselves under the devil
Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by WinLABSstores: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Ndi ara
Why are these people giving out their little children out as help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by hopexter(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
See how she be like bag of beans. Na so ugly women dey wicked undecided undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Blackmann001: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Its a lie..the whole of anambra don't have six kinda sand...and no house in anambra have a built in water tank

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by Lavisha(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na dem.
Next is Enugu.
Igbos dey she'd blood everyday.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi by semyman: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nyamiri

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.