Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? (536 Views)

Macro Network.... Have You Heard Of It? / Please , Has Anyone Heard Of Jama Life Helpers Global ? / Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Welcome to Nairaly MoneyBox,
an online community that allows you to make money doing simple task online

The following are the ways you can earn money from NMB

Reading & Sharing Of Sponsored Post: you receive NGN50 for reading and sharing our Sponsored post on Facebook, Just visit our sponsored page, click on the post, read and click the share button to earn
Referrer: You receive NGN1,000 for referring someone to join this VictorsWeb. To get your referrer link, click “My Earning Profile” in the menu, click “Creatives”, then copy the link generated and start sharing. Note: You can access this only if you have signed in
Posting and Commenting: You receive NGN2 for all the comments you make on each post.
Answering Of Questions: You earn NGN15 for answering 10 questions daily
Bonus: The first two person to comment on our sponsored post gets NGN200 each.
Post Approval: You earn between NGN20 and NGN50 for each approved post, Click submit post in the primary menu to submit, Note, Your post must be unique
More features still coming on the way

FAQs
Q: How much does it cost to join NMB
A: To join NMB, you only need a one time fee of NGN1500

Q: How do I join NMB?
A: To join NMB, just click the primary menu above and click “start making money”

Q: How do I pay the registration fee?
A: There are two payment method available for now: Paystack and Coupon. Using Paystack, you can pay with your MasterCard/Visa/Verve card, you can also pay directly with your bank account details without your card, there are other payments method in Paystack available for some banks. To make payment using coupon, you need to buy the coupon code from one of our coupon code seller by making a direct bank deposit into their account, click “buy coupon code” in the menu, then chat with one of them on WhatsApp.

Q: What is the minimum payout?
A: Once your Balance reaches NGN5000, you can request for payment

Q: How can I request for payment?
A: Click “request withdraw” in the menu to make a request, you will be required to submit you bank details.

Q: When can I request payment?
A: You can make a request anytime except for the dates when payout are sent

Q: When are payout sent?
A: Payout are usually sent between the 25th and the 1st of the following month

Q: Will I get paid if I don’t make a request?
A: No you will not be paid.

Q: Can I be paid without referrers?
A: For now, you’ll be paid without referrer, we are yet to decide that, we’ll update you if a decision as been made.

Q: How do I refer a friend?
A: You just have to share your referrer link with them, let them click on it, a cookie will be stored in their browser, so anytime the pay for registration, you will be credited.

Q: How do I check my balance?
A: To check your balance, just click “my earning profile” on the menu, there are two balance on this page. The site interaction balance (balance for

for commenting, sharing of sponsored post, daily visit, answering of question and others) and the affiliate balance (the total amount you earned from your referrer)
The addition of this to balances is how much you’ve earned

Q: How do I get my referrer link?
A: To get your referrer link, just click “my earning profile” on the menu, then click on “Creatives” in the affiliate section to get your referrer link.
Click Here To Join Get Started
[url]https://nmb.nairaly. com.ng/ref132[/url]

Re: Have You Heard Of Nairaly Moneybox? by ostechno(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Firstgem: Firstbank Business Women Empowerment Scheme / Phone Number For Usa And Uk Whatsapp Verification / What Type Of Washing Machine Is Best To Start A Laundry Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.