Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed (32854 Views)

Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
franchasng:
if my conscience convinces me to help, I help without expecting anything in return.

The current ungrateful popular music artistes we all know now promised more than u just did; some even take vow.

And for Nigerian politicians; they even go to shrines and take oath yet they betray their supporters and voters, so nothing new bro. Keep doing your best, time and luck will find u
I av been doing this since 2009 but luck seems not to find me I av great songs I
even spent time with Samklef then, during Olamide song that samklef produced for him 2012 Bro I know you can help plz am not ashame to ask for your help on Nairaland even as nairalanders use to cajole some one looking for help. Am different from others because I grow up in a family that gives but got disappointed from those that my Dad help before he died
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Franzinni:
ok but you have to bring the left breast of a tortoise and the scrotum of a mosquito.... The meet me at the nearest graveyard at 1AM...

I will bring them there for you... Live
Thanks but I don't need this type of help
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Anduku: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Must he have problem with anyone called KC?
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by famosh: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
wolexy14:
na so e suppose be nah ....like my aunty wey steal 140m from my papa acct cos we put am in charge ...y hiding it just call her theif to her face.

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Titugirl(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
sKeetz:
What if you end up dying before him?
Exactly the same thoughts I had too
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by zinizta: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Akshow:
Totally unnecessary. U don't get even or throw shades at people going through tough times.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by JacksonOyibo: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by JacksonOyibo: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Go and get educated or learn a skill.... make money and use it to fund your dream. Stop begging! smiley angry

Hizzy:

I av been doing this since 2009 but luck seems not to find me I av great songs I
even spent time with Samklef then, during Olamide song that samklef produced for him 2012 Bro I know you can help plz am not ashame to ask for your help on Nairaland even as nairalanders use to cajole some one looking for help. Am different from others because I grow up in a family that gives but got disappointed from those that my Dad help before he died

2 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Seriously! Some of these depressed ppl aren't really "depressed" at all. Especially after you self- diagnosed urself. Some ppl are simply fed-up not depressed.

Ppl just jumping on this depressed bandwagon to gain attention.

Sorry! Not sorry

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
Go and get educated or learn a skill.... make money and use it to fund your dream. Stop begging! smiley angry

that was harsh bro
music is not what you can do alone or did u see where I beg him for money
bro learn how to respond to comments in educating way I don't av money for promotions music is business if he connect me with Label or management he will still get percentage of every royalties
why do musicians need record Label hav you ever asked that question
Even with all the education Phyno, Magnito, Joel had they still need Labels
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by paparazzi1987(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Espanyol14:
make person show the boy love abeg...

Fidelity Bank

why are you still begging ...!!!!

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Franzinni: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hizzy:

Thanks but I don't need this type of help
grin
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by donbenie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Akshow:
Totally unnecessary. U don't get even or throw shades at people going through tough times.
Obviously,he doesn't give a f@ck what anyone thinks..grin
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Franzinni:
grin
mmmm
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why is Harrysong trying to play the late Darin. He should go and die let's figure out how to remove Buhari come 2019
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why is Harrysong trying to play the late Darin. He should go and die let's figure out how to remove Buhari come 201
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by wolexy14(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
eagleeye2:

As in you or your papa put am in charge? Moreover, why will your dad or you, put someone in charge of such a huge amount of money.
the man die nah.the money suppose dey inside acct na just 2 months ago we know say money don finish for inside acct cos we ask make she come give acct.na small e remain make she sale all houses for lag join.the theif
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Thunday1005(m): 12:09am On Sep 09, 2018
No back talk
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by mjizzie(m): 3:38am On Sep 09, 2018
franchasng:
Before u help any upcoming music artiste, please be aware that u are doing a charity work because they and Nigerian politicians are one of the most ungrateful beings ever liveth.

When they are seeking for recognition and record label plus a slot on the stage, they are the most humble creature bowing down anyhow for u like broke Yoruba agbero bowing for a Yahoo boy....and for the politicians when they are seeking for your support or vote, they can drink gutter water to show that they are friends to the poor, but wait until they win election or get recognised as top music act, then u will see arrogance in display!

So helping a politician or upcoming music artiste should be on a charity base; expect nothing because as soon as they start to get admiration from all these big booty girls with empty brain, they start to misbehave and feel on top of the world.

If I lie, ask:

1. Wizkid
2. Tuface
3. Kiss Daniel
4. Harrysong
5. Timaya
6. Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz

And many more of them
That is Why Olamide allow his artist to go after releasing Album cos he doesnt to start hearing stories fo the Gods..
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Viruscod3d: 5:31am On Sep 09, 2018
wolexy14:
the man die nah.the money suppose dey inside acct na just 2 months ago we know say money don finish for inside acct cos we ask make she come give acct.na small e remain make she sale all houses for lag join.the theif
i hope say una lock am up, dat money must come out o .. grin grin see as i dey carry another man matter for my head. Anyway if una let the woman run una be mumu

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by eagleeye2: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2018
wolexy14:
This one na story that touch bone marrow

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by joytothewise(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2018
stane007:
Few days after Nigerian singer, Harrysong revealed his battle with depression saying, ‘don’t cry when I die’, His former manager Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor took to Facebook to write a subliminal post that’s might just be meant for Harrysong.

Though Kaycee didn’t mention Harrysong’s name in the piece, he however said things like, ‘when you die, I will sit in a bar and tell sad stories of how ungrateful and disloyal you were to everyone who helped you build your dream’.

See what he wrote below;

Nigga when you die, the only memory of you I will have is greed! greed!! and greed!!! None of the homies around you made a living off you. No one got in equal strength what they put in and sacrificed.
Only people who stick around you are those who steal from you.
When you die we will only tell stories of the sadness you brought to us. NONE of your DAY 1s! is still riding with you.
If you die, I will sit in the bar and tell stories, sad stories of how ungrateful and disloyal you were to everyone who helped you build your dream.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/when-you-die-the-only-memory-of-you-i-will-have-is-greed-harrysongs-ex-manager/

idiotic manager!! So you can't find another source of income Na to suck am dry!!! Pipu like suge knight
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by JacksonOyibo: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Don't get educated, don't learn a skill... keep looking for connection to make your music career "blow" it would come. undecided

Hizzy:

that was harsh bro
music is not what you can do alone or did u see where I beg him for money
bro learn how to respond to comments in educating way I don't av money for promotions music is business if he connect me with Label or management he will still get percentage of every royalties
why do musicians need record Label hav you ever asked that question
Even with all the education Phyno, Magnito, Joel had they still need Labels
Thanks
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by wolexy14(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Viruscod3d:
i hope say una lock am up, dat money must come out o .. grin grin see as i dey carry another man matter for my head. Anyway if una let the woman run una be mumu
she dey uk .we done write uk make dem helps us send am to naija.hwr accomplice is arrested already.
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
Don't get educated, don't learn a skill... keep looking for connection to make your music career "blow" it would come. undecided

Guy did I offend you am sorry
if I offended you plz forgive me
am only trying to survive or
did you know my story?
or if you can help me pay for my apprentice or my school fees I will be glad or you can teach me THANKS
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

Bro you're correct I av taken your advice
plz can you help me pay the school fees
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by JacksonOyibo: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
Keep looking for free money... undecided

Hizzy:

Bro you're correct I av taken your advice
plz can you help me pay the school fees
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
JacksonOyibo:
Keep looking for free money... undecided
if you can't help don't advice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking for a way to send food items to your family abroad? / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.