Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) (36682 Views)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Busty babe kiss
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Lizilicious(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Im sure he wanted to eat her flesh so he was roasting it first...

Annang pipo

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
We need to assess the level of damage on that young breast, why sensor it
Anyway the mans d**k should be burnt with hot iron as well.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by pole: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
The man s very wicked man an asshole bastard son of bambanikus
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by BrokenCock: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
See as the man even shave beards like dirty naija police. Na so am ppl just dey wicked kids anyhow like they can endure such brutality
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by babtoundey(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad make dem use hot iron press his bumbum. and leave him. Let see how the goat fo survive am

If I were to be a judge, with me, it would always be measure for measure.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by nattyGENT: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
When a man leaves issue and attack lips and breasts, jis d*ck should be examined. He is venting his disappointment not enjoying her nunu

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Truthsbitter: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is terrible!
Is he an animal?
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Caleb80: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
U Shuld B Sentence To Death By Tyin A Rope To His Pr**k Den Hand It.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Kelly2713(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
this is wickedness, let same be done to him asap
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Curlieweed: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lizilicious:
Im sure he wanted to eat her flesh so he was roasting it first...

Annang pipo

Mumu
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by EazyMoh(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Which one is "brother's child's..." again? The Facebook poster, the NL OP and the mod; none of you knows the word NIECE
He's an animal though.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by GODSTIME080(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
THIS MAN NEEDS TO GO TO HELL BEFORE TAKEN TO PRISON
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Goddyj(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let that idi*t be sent to jail ASAP
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by adetes: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Pls

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
The man is very wicked.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by ceejayMAX(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
chai,apostle must hear of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by ceejayMAX(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
wickedness at its peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Come to think of it

The injury inflicted on her is more than the missing 3,000

"The money was seen where it was kept"

So that means she didn't steal the money

Even if she did, would he does so to his own biological daughter.

This is one of the problems of abject poverty
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
I once suffered same fate from my own very father, after over a week everyday beatings I confess I stole the money I don't even know it's whereabout and he went ahead and gave me mark with blade after the confession. I was able to tell him the truth again when I graduated and was to totally leave his house
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Slurity(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
frozen70:
Come to think of it

The injury inflicted on her is more than the missing 3,000

"The money was seen where it was kept"

So that means she didn't steal the money

Even if she did, would he does so to his own biological daughter.

This is one of the problems of abject poverty
Some men are not human when angry, my own father once did something very similar to me, giving me marks with razor blade over a missing #50 that I don't even steal. They later found the money after over a month

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
shocked

This is shear witchedness...!!
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by nokatakata: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Are sure the bastar.d man was not trying to use the girl for rituals? How you go burn person with iron like this because of 3k.....they need to torture him well to confess. He is definitely not telling the true story. the idi.ot friend that accused the poor girl of stealing should be arrested as well.
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Addy003(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Maybe he has tried sleeping with her and she no gree, him kuku come pour the anger on her
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by bukola89(f): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Real wickedness
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Curlieweed:

Mumu
kuboro useme ado
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Dwhyte(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why not just make it an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth..

Pls copy n paste back wat he did to her
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Teeboi56: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
The neighbors is d cos of this and useless uncle
Both must be locked up in cell
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by ezewealth(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
northvietnam:
13 get this breast....

Hmmmmm, it's bigger than simi's own...

Modified..
WTF, what am I even typing sef..

this is wickedness, poor little girl

Are you well at all
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
13 years old for that breast!!! shocked shocked...Na wa
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by IamMoreno(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria
There is something animalistic in our blood
I can't just comprehend it
That oyinbo man says
#black people.. Black brains #
Re: Man Burns His Brother's Child's Breast & Face With Hot Iron In Bayelsa (Graphic) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
The civilised brothers of thelogicalmind strike againcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over ‘baba Ijebu’ Lottery (photo) / Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen / 11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.