Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,195 members, 7,957,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) (65306 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by semyman: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
sehin79:
this clearly does not seems like a pastor,he clearing loves money than God by is promotion of money in his picture.
if i was not told he was a pastor i would have thought that he is a yahoo boy...
What do you take pastors for? Pastors today are yahoo boys using Jesus is Lord as their format

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiagozien:
Since our people start associating with yorubas this is one of the result we are getting.there is nothing good our people can learn from them.

Our elders must ban this people from marrying our ladies.
And any igbo man that marry a yoruba lady should be pronounced osu.

Prolly coz you people don't have a mind of your own & it's evident in how y'all conduct yourselves. grin

It's a plus for an Igbo man who's lucky enough to find a yorùbá woman to marry. smiley

Fvcker!

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by hardbody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
sehin79:
this clearly does not seems like a pastor,he clearing loves money than God by is promotion of money in his picture.
if i was not told he was a pastor i would have thought that he is a yahoo boy...

But that is who he is. Y+ Malaysia =

If you know you know.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
people of the flat and controversy.

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ioannes:
Won't be surprised if he's a drug peddler.

If he's a drug peddler, somehow someday he would be caught and exposed... trust me. grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by hardbody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
dermmy:
The gullible would say Prosperity is part of it. They would even pray to God to bless them like this prophet. The time has come that the Lord shall begin to fight for his name. Daddy freeze makes sense most times but they won't see the truth.

They will soon and tell you to do their prophet no harm, as if God is claiming this man as his own.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Who is freeze that is speaking the truth?

What does an Atheist know bout the word of God

You actually lack retentive memory aswear!

I bet Daddy Freeze has more biblical knowledge than you. He will lecture you on the word of God. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Start thinking
take your advice

does freeze have the balls to come out as an Atheist
You tell me, since you're apparently a mindreader

By his utterances and actions, a wise person will know his stand.
Not everyone who criticises pastors and the way religion is practiced is an atheist
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
bixton:

Something just does not tally here.
I keep wondering why or maybe some persons have some form of beef with the pastor.

The Op just uploaded 2 different pix of 2 different guys.
The beard in the first pix is a giveaway that something ain't right.
But a closer look to other features proove right;
The shape of the head of the person in the first pix is extensively different from the person in the second pix and the distinction clearly shows in the third pix.

He's the same person.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
omooba969:

If he's a drug peddler, somehow someday he would be caught and exposed... trust me. grin

That's for sure.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na ibo man, awon enia zinnyzee, iyawo omo ibo grin grin tongue
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Grace001: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
He isn't different from the other MONEY FOCUSED PASTORS and DADDY G.OS. He is just being childish by showcasing the money he got from his gullible members...Unlike the other older pastors who spend the money codedly. Who say church business isn't booming.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
femmoy:

what's ur gain in blackmailing ur fellow Nigerians? A word for the wise.

I served in awka south and I learned how to speak ur language then in 2010. though I had my bad moments also but it's unwise to come on a social media and start broadcasting...... later we'll say we are refused visa,do u know u are posting on a world wide web? U are simply selling ur country cheaply. let's all endeavor to sell ourselves out rightly.

Can you kindly share your 'bad moments' - jez for training and quality purposes.

Thanks. grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na ibo man, awon enia zinnyzee, iyawo omo ibo grin grin tongue
Iyangbali or what is your name.... I'll report you to Seun if you don't get my name out your mouth.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Start thinking, does freeze have the balls to come out as an Atheist

By his utterances and actions, a wise person will know his stand.

C'mmon, your comment has no merits. Opposing societal ills doesn't mean one is an atheist.

C'mmon use your brain dummy. cool
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
hyfr:
Our problem in Nigeria : Lack Of Rententive Memory

Those attacking freeze for saying the truth ... hope you can measure your stupidity rn
How does a single pastor represent all the pastors freeze has been bashing? 'Our' problems also extends to illogical deductions.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
awoluyi:

Se iya kan lo bi eleyi Olorun?

Eléríbú oníranù ni eranko yen. grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by akinszz: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Yahoo runs, come and buy, l am the owner of NNPC, banana island belongs to my grandfather, I am the Senior brother to Dangote, All the lands in Abuja belongs to my junior brother, I have 50 ships in Warri loaded with crude oil and I want to sell the crude oil, I own all the lands in Victoria island lagos..... decode all l have said above shocked
it makes no sense

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
akinszz:
it makes no sense
shocked

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Iyangbali or what is your name.... I'll report you to Seun if you don't get my name out your mouth.
walks out of the thread singing, a sese bere ni,a sese bere ni o, eti e a ya
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
This one na G boy.. True day smell! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
ClixMaster:
Where are those saying that he is a real man of God? grin

Una go still defend am?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh ! GOD I love nairaland.
PLEASE I want to support Nairaland with 20k
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
omooba969:

C'mmon, your comment has no merits. Opposing societal ills doesn't mean one is an atheist.

C'mmon use your brain dummy. cool
Anumanu...You don't even have a brain to start with.

Goan and argue with your senses.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
take your advice

You tell me, since you're apparently a mindreader

Not everyone who criticises pastors and the way religion is practiced is an atheist
You think nobody knows this guy personally or what?

I don't have time for arguments. Freeze is an atheist, it's a matter of time before he goes public. Trust me
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
sehin79:
I am not saying he's not fake but if you look at this picture critically, you'll understand that he's in the church, given members money.
He is a giver... I stays in Enugu and I've heard of his philanthropic nature.
Don't believe everything you see on social media's
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
sehin79:
He's a fake pastor.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh ! GOD I love nairaland.
PLEASE I want to support Nairaland with 20k
Can I send account for the token?

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
walks out of the thread singing, a sese bere ni,a sese bere ni o, eti e a ya
You're simply impossible.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by semyman: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Don't be surprised that even if caught pants down, red handed, pastors will be defended on this forum and several other fora. The reason is that some are fronting for them, some are foot soldiers, some are without any will of their own anymore, some are brain dead and some are into the scamming full time too with the pastor. No job for town, just learn a bit of public speaking, motivational speaking and you have the gullibles eating from your palms.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
I know that guy on the pics,
He is not in anyway related to that pastor
People shaa[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by babalonimi: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
@op pls add viewer discretion next time!!! Pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives Washington D.C In Style Amid Sex Scandal. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.