Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) (65035 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Start thinking, does freeze have the balls to come out as an Atheist

By his utterances and actions, a wise person will know his stand.
even if he is a closet atheist, he has spoken more truth than most pastors speak to their congregation. You sheeples are suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
All I see is business strategy from the dude. I also see dumb followers though they have the right to be dumb so it isn't any problem or big deal.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
chiagozien:
Since our people start associating with yorubas this is one of the result we are getting.there is nothing good our people can learn from them.

Our elders must ban this people from marrying our ladies.
And any igbo man that marry a yoruba lady should be pronounced osu.
It only shows dumb you are. So if Yoruba tells you to put your hand into fire, you will. Empty-headed tribalistic buffoon.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
u can tell the difference
cheesy chief who are you....I smell u r a real boss.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
sehin79:
this clearly does not seems like a pastor,he clearing loves money than God by is promotion of money in his picture.
if i was not told he was a pastor i would have thought that he is a yahoo boy...

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
There is a small lump below his lower lips that is present in all three pictures. In the 2nd and 3rd pictures, he is wearing the same attire. It is him. You have been presented with evidence (clear facts)... people have eyes to see it clearly if you can't see it. smiley

bixton:

Something just does not tally here.
I keep wondering why or maybe some persons have some form of beef with the pastor.

The Op just uploaded 2 different pix of 2 different guys.
The beard in the first pix is a giveaway that something ain't right.
But a closer look to other features proove right;
The shape of the head of the person in the first pix is extensively different from the person in the second pix and the distinction clearly shows in the third pix.

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
bixton:

Something just does not tally here.
I keep wondering why or maybe some persons have some form of beef with the pastor.

The Op just uploaded 2 different pix of 2 different guys.
The beard in the first pix is a giveaway that something ain't right.
But a closer look to other features proove right;
The shape of the head of the person in the first pix is extensively different from the person in the second pix and the distinction clearly shows in the third pix.

Look at the watch, look at the ring. angry

People like you will even miss Osama if you see am for road. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by lamps4blues: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
I knw dis guy..he started his ministry at ukaegbu rd Aba Abia State...Not that am calling him a fake pastor but what he did doing those period was amazing...but beware of fake pastors!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're simply impossible.
ntooooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
even if he is a closet atheist, he has spoken more truth than most pastors speak to their congregation. You sheeples are suffering from Stockholm syndrome
What stupid truth do you even know about Christianity? You better crawl back to your hole and remain silent till you know who exactly you are. mtcheew

At least, we have a belief to hold on to.

Can you tell me your identity? Confused soul.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

What stupid truth do you even know about Christianity? You better crawl back to your hole and remain silent till you know who exactly you are. mtcheew

lol! I love when u guys yelp. feel the pain, let it sip it, oh let it possess you. Hahahahahaha
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
lamps4blues:
I knw dis guy..he started his ministry at ukaegbu rd Aba Abia State...Not that am calling him a fake pastor but what he did doing those period was amazing...but beware of fake pastors!
what do you mean by 'amazing' little info..?
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
HardMirror:
lol! I love when u guys yelp. feel the pain, let it sip it, oh let it possess you. Hahahahahaha
Enter your closet and think bros.

Enjoy your atheism and let Christians enjoy their belief too. Una too dey chook chook mouth everywhere.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Religion of scamers
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by hyfr(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Who is freeze that is speaking the truth?

What does an Atheist know bout the word of God

You actually lack retentive memory aswear!
He came into the world being an atheist right? How come he comes up with diff bible scriptures even on live tv show when he’s asked questions. Get your mind wrapped up and embrace an ugly truth. Christianity is becoming an opium infesting our mindset in Nigeria. May God open ur eyes
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
hyfr:

He came into the world being an atheist right? How come he comes up with diff bible scriptures even on live tv show when he’s asked questions. Get your mind wrapped up and embrace an ugly truth. Christianity is becoming an opium infesting our mindset in Nigeria. May God open ur eyes
Even the devil that you worship knows each verses of the Bible So?

I'm a Christian and I'm not gullible so think about your own faith and life too.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Anumanu...You don't even have a brain to start with.

Goan and argue with your senses.

Is that all?

Òdè òshì. grin

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by babeosisi: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
The man sabi baff well sha
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by olaade21: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Metuh:

Just shut up. You no dey shame.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na dem
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by don4real: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
The picture was photoshopped, don't be deceived
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
this nigeria just tire me

Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by mikehenrymp2(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nbote:
lolzzz... Dis one na Yahoo plus boy fronting as a pastor.. I'm sure d shooting was either staged or was from his business associates

exactly
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
David Elijah? What type of name combination is that?
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Donshile(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigeria got world fake pastor all they her after is Mulla ���������
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Benekruku:

More than half.

The Total number of Igbos in the West supercedes the total back home.

If you were to put in human capital, then we have more in the West and very few they have back home.
which waste.but i have been seein many yorub ass in my state ph hawking juju etc
yorub ass stinks and are the dirtiest in nigeria,africa and the world.
Before u qoute me i am ijaw and i am from the treasure base of africa.
Southern yorub ass muslim everywhere
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by hyfr(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Metuh:

Even the devil that you worship knows each verses of the Bible So?

I'm a Christian and I'm not gullible so think about your own faith and life too.

I’m a sinner yea. I’m trying to make it up to live that Godly life you assume you’re living.. talking about gullibility, I think you’re the gullible one here. Continue filling up the store house of scorn men in the name of worshipping God.
I’m miles ahead cos u think that way
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Borntofuck: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Make una dey joke with GOD one day thunder wey dey do press up go fire � all of una
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2018
hyfr:

I’m a sinner yea. I’m trying to make it up to live that Godly life you assume you’re living.. talking about gullibility, I think you’re the gullible one here. Continue filling up the store house of scorn men in the name of worshipping God.
I’m miles ahead cos u think that way
In your little brain, All Christians asslick their pastors right?

Frustrated soul, goan have a rethink about your life.
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Metuh: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2018
olaade21:

Just shut up. You no dey shame.
Shut down dummy
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:46am On Sep 09, 2018
hyfr:
Our problem in Nigeria : Lack Of Rententive Memory

Those attacking freeze for saying the truth ... hope you can measure your stupidity rn

But daddy freeze shld have feast on this pastor too.
Maybe because this one is not popular enough.

Too much hypocrite everywhere...
Re: Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
These photos of Pastor David Elijah,the founder of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry International who was allegedly shot by assassins while going to his church have been trending.He was pictured with stacks of money.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/these-photos-of-pastor-who-was-shot-by.html

Another Eddy Nawgwu! He is wooing those at risk of being shot e.g. Politicians, Armed robbers, Rich businessmen, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.