Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose (336 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by SaharaReporters: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, has said he put aside his ambition to contest for Nigeria's presidency in 2019, on the grounds that the All Progressives Congress (APC) rigged the governorship election in Ekiti.

Fayose, who had described himself as "the man destined by God to take Nigeria out of the present political and economic stagnation", said he decided, instead, to focus on getting back the mandate of his deputy and intended successor as governor, Professor Kolapo Eleka.

Idowu Adelusi, Fayose's Chief Press Secretary, told The Cable that “Governor Ayodele Fayose has decided to bury his ambition because of the last Ekiti governorship election that was rigged by the APC and we have already filed a petition at the tribunal.

“So presently, the governor is more

Read more at; http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/08/ive-buried-my-presidential-ambition-because-apc-rigged-ekiti-election-says-fayose

Re: I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
SaharaReporters:
Ayodele Fayose, Governor of Ekiti State, has said he put aside his ambition to contest for Nigeria's presidency in 2019, on the grounds that the All Progressives Congress (APC) rigged the governorship election in Ekiti.

Fayose, who had described himself as "the man destined by God to take Nigeria out of the present political and economic stagnation", said he decided, instead, to focus on getting back the mandate of his deputy and intended successor as governor, Professor Kolapo Eleka.

Idowu Adelusi, Fayose's Chief Press Secretary, told The Cable that “Governor Ayodele Fayose has decided to bury his ambition because of the last Ekiti governorship election that was rigged by the APC and we have already filed a petition at the tribunal.

“So presently, the governor is more

Read more at; http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/08/ive-buried-my-presidential-ambition-because-apc-rigged-ekiti-election-says-fayose
Bukola Saraki assisted road users after truck fell and caused traffic------Nigerians reacts (photo) https://danlimeblog.com/2018/09/08/bukola-saraki-assisted-road-users-after-truck-fell-and-caused-traffic-nigerians-reacts-photo/
Re: I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by emeijeh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
He must be in pains
Re: I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by Dannybammz: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
You can convert your airtime to cash in Nigeria using cashbudy.com, i got my free #50 after creating an account, create yours now https://cashbudy.com/register-2 and get your #50, more people you refer, more money you make, you will get #50 as well as your referrer, use dannyb as your referrer.
Re: I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by Lipscomb(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
President of which country ?Ah worth an insult to black race, I think something is wrong with you .
Re: I've Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Election - Fayose by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1)

Why Honourable Badejo Is Best Aspirant For Ijebu Central Federal Constituency / What Will Happen In Nigeria On Friday – Nimet Warns / Channels TV - Osun 2018 Governorship Debate (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.