Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (60949 Views)

FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by menix(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Student who Ve not paid their school fee standing outside the gate...

#NNSSOJO...

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by kunmiiii: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Awon Isànsá cheesy
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Price of things like books, materials for uniforms, stationery etc are already up sef

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by ascholani09(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Na so @ op.
Experience is the best teacher grin
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by OfficialSam(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
keryj:
You will see the kids on bike and be like, bikeman can I carry the child since am going along his school route undecided

My pretty queen kiss

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Akins2luv(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Forget it jooor..... We are mature now..... grin grin grin

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Adekdammy: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirqeeboi:
Hold up will increase in Lagos State

Many ppl in busstop

Now the sweet seller, food school stalls and children wosi wosi seller will be happier than the parents and teachers sef grin grin grin

Na this part I dey fear pass
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Genniez(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Serious traffick oo the rate at which children population increases during school resumption ehh I tire...babymamas pls reduce oo cos bus/brt no dey
Reach us...even personal car plenty pass danfo
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by fkj950ax(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
jumper524:
op you real funny.
this post really dey on point.
but during my days those first two pictures rare oo.
at that age if you grumble for skull na neigbour go use cain pursue you go skull..

School is spelt S.C.H.O.O.L

Skull is a different thing. Makes reading a bit difficult.

Even in pidgin English, it's not spelt skull.

3 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by musicnmagic(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
M really tied of the kids at home
let em do n resume abeg.
i no dey get chance watch my sweet movies again
everytym cartoon.

2 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by RexEmmyGee: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
brightahia:
during my days, I don't miss school

yeee, who stone me?
are you know the governor of your state

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by musicnmagic(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Akins2luv:
Forget it jooor..... We are mature now..... grin grin grin
lol truely internet never forgets.
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by blingxx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
they should resume abeg my kid don spoil my original charger undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by 2truthfulguy: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin those days

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
sirqeeboi:
Hold up will increase in Lagos State

Many ppl in busstop

Now the sweet seller, food school stalls and children wosi wosi seller will be happier than the parents and teachers sef grin grin grin

stop talking like someone that has not travelled outside his base. Everything Lagos. Go allover the Country, there's nothing happening in Lagos that's not happening in other places. Stop this your myopic Lagos thing.
Hold-up is in every city. We all detest school resuming.
Myopic Lagosians

3 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by omojesu202(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cregon:
Only one kid with those reactions to school... D dude obviously hates schooling.

Am wondering, could this have been the same reactions of a certain African president to school?
I ask because numerous studies show that this 'certain ruler' lacks basic instict and intellect.
It has been said that he lacks FSLC, the least proof of attaining primary school education in the African nation.

#couldthatbeapresident?
l
why do you hate him so much?? OK, get it into your thick skull, not everybody will go to school. don't kill yourself, just swallow it, not everybody will go to school. no argument

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by classc25(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
But una don notice say na boys hate school pass. You hardly see a girl displaying all these drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Obdk: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Creativephotos0:
Hmmmmmm school mate...,Abeg oooo make Government and school Owners pls look into Parents school fees issues it is killing.God go help us

If you want your kids to receive the best quality education. Take dem to Anambra, quality and affordable
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Obdk: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
classc25:
But una don notice say na boys hate school pass. You hardly see a girl displaying all these drama

Why will dey hate skull wen skull is perfect platform to display and learn Amebo skills

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by harriet412(f): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Biko, let them go back jawe, they've stayed far too long
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is why Buhari didn"t get a certficate. cheesy
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by TRACYPETER755(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
it is as a result of the long holiday
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Harodebby(f): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
brightahia:

were u there, no abi? so keep calm n join others to believe me
join others like me to believe abi.

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by adonaimart(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
On some bad days, kids will say things like, my legs got broken though he is standing while telling u
Mom: Junior Prepare for school tomorrow
Junior: Though standing will say, I cant mom, I think I have broken my legs grin

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by beatmonster(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
keryj:
You will see the kids on bike and be like, bikeman can I carry the child since am going along his school route undecided

baby, u too fine oh

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by dubene: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifex370:

This part scares me
The Lord is your strength
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
ifex370:

This part scares me
it's already worse
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Sike(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
LMAO. Very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual” / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.