Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra (75216 Views)

Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death / VIDEO: Two Edo Women Strip Each Other Unclad In Public Fight In The Italy / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by 12345baba(m): 1:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Fake news
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by kunmiiii: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2018
dreamwords:
grin

Olodo, go school u no gree, even if na evening lessons, na to dey troll tribal slurs and rants they sabi.

No be only Minners na minerals.

untrained illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by omooba969(m): 1:14am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN sad

You even remember your sheikh's name,grin you are not a Christian but a fvcking impostor.

Get the fvck outta here u dirty nutter. cool

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Married women taking turns to fûck a widower Where are their husbands So they even do it publicly that the neighbors were even begging on their behalf This is some bûllshît story undecided
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by stevio(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2018
My friend,go and watch gotv.
GoTV:
This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN sad

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by okwabayi(m): 1:19am On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
"When it comes to female?". You lack sense 'cause on a norm, age doesn't mean maturity and it's not gender based. grin
Lol. Of recent I find it amusing how females on this forum turn any comment into an attack.
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Truthsbitter: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Smh, smb, sma
it's worth it but don't "syb" and "ya" too much so they don't slack up because of those shameless people.

I hope you UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by omooba969(m): 1:41am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
You too dey follow call me small pikin

I will surprise all of you one day.

One day that may never come. cool

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by MYHUBBY: 2:49am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:

attention seeker you're now notice. the sad thing about the jargons you wrote is that you're denouncing your religion publicly to make needless point

I shame for u
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by mightyneta9(m): 2:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Some bloggers na just attention seekers. though that's what they(bloggers) want shaa. how could they tell me this is okpoko with those bikes at the background when there is no single bike in the whole town of okpoko, Onitsha, Obosi and awka in Anambra state bcoz of the state government ban of bikes. Liars
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Kelly2713(m): 3:50am On Sep 09, 2018
i came to check names
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by johnaruson(m): 4:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Strip unclad is a terrible English error
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Donjazzy12(m): 4:28am On Sep 09, 2018
MrRichmond:
See the power of big dicck?

but Op why u no add pics na
You are still talking nonsense. Most young women of nowadays are practicing lesbians but they use men for money. Your big dick is useless!
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Sanchez01: 4:35am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
This is called 'Taqiyya' right? Deceive and lie to non Muslims in order to win them over to Islam?

Your religion supports deception just as it does violence and killing for your god. I guess it reveals a lot about the demon god you all channel your strengths to. If he indeed encourages deception and lies to gain favor then you owe yourself a great service to find one who hates lies.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

This is called 'Taqiyya' right? Deceive and lie to non Muslims in order to win them over to Islam?

Your religion supports deception just as it does violence and killing for your god. I guess it reveals a lot about the demon god you all channel your strengths to. If he indeed encourages deception and lies to gain favor then you owe yourself a great service to find one who hates lies.

May Jesus forgive you for condemning innocent Muslims. Bible says love your neighbors as yourself
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by mhaki(m): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Emeziem is a bastard!!!
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by oladele00(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2018
The stupid things igbos do for Luv.... PMB will put a stop to all form of nuisances if voted in once again

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by AnanseK(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Biafra in the making

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Smarkie: 6:40am On Sep 09, 2018
fake news
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by ChampagnePapiii(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:

You should consider ISLAM my friend...... May Allaah Grant u hidayah by friend....... take your time bro, study ISLAM as a whole and not Muslim (Islam is perfect my bro, muslims are not) would be happy to see you be a Muslim
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by lordchiz(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
Shameless Aturu(sheep)... U hv said this in virtually every post on nairaland! Just say u are a muslim!! U tink Nairaland are filled with illiterates... Right?
A joker u must be!
Even if I be God..... If I loose ur type to Islam, e dey like say I relieve mysef of a burden and pest!

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by stinechykee: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
shut u Muslim pretender
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by immaculate1234(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:

Did they specify religion there...dont be a knucklehead son
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
You have refused to take your drugs again abi? Who told you they're Christians? You're sick of something obviously. Stop this religious/tribal bigotry. It's Sunday don't let me talk o

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by selingel: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:

Did you read this before sending this shame online? Even your Muslim brothers and sisters will disown you on this. Besides, I didn't see where religion was mentioned here. Nairaland should please start censorship. Children should not be allowed, please. This one is overgrown adult, yet the brain is made up of shi,t

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
Call shekua to order and your fellow Muslims jihadist causing unrest across the world.. Religion of violence
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by cosmos1440: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2018
igbos and evil are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by olowobaba10: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, GO TO MUSLIM COUNTRIES EVEN IN WEST AFRICA AND SEE THE LIVES OF MUSLIM WOMEN, YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU MAY SEE , THEN YOU CAN JUDGE.
GoTV:
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
GoTV:
come...are you OK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.