Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' (35007 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Chizzy Alichi Strike A Pose / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Jflex07(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Small girls, big rods
Seems you love big rods.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by RexTramadol1: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Anything that rocks their boat

Small girls, big lords!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Mankosi: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Small time they will act na them dey rush us.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by selfmade22: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Small girl with LARGE gate! (HOES)
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by bedspread: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL...
My problem now is how to rewind the time back
to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nollywood and nonsense be like 5 and 6
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by DonMekino(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Next movie title is #Na dem dey rush us....clueless nollywood
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Kylekent59: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
All these words " small girl with Big God" is kinda not good at all.

You are all using the Name of God in vain.( commandment number 2) take note.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by anigold(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Small girls, big rods
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL... My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom.
simple
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by kaleh(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL... My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom.
you need sense...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Mypeople2(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2018
gatecrash123:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
All these movies wey no dey reach 3 days to act.
And dem dey reach part 9 & 10.... Fûcking home videos grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by razible5384(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' by okwabayi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
I thought Juliet was bigger than acting all these 200K NGN per role films.
Well, it's one way to know acting is really not what puts food on these females' tables.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Female Fans Propose Love To Mayorkun As One Wishes To Marry Him (Pics, Video) / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) / 50Cent Battles D’banj Over Imelda J’s Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.