Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

GMAT Exam Questions, Answers And Secrets - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / GMAT Exam Questions, Answers And Secrets (400 Views)

Pass Gmat, Gre, Aws, Itil, Scrum, Ccna, Ceh, Comptia, Cbap, Istqb, Vmware, Togaf / Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF / Get NNPC Past Questions And Answers And Join Our Online Study Group And Tutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GMAT Exam Questions, Answers And Secrets by imfejis: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
:oYou have completed your tertiary education and are now job hunting. If you seek a job is a with top class organization, firm or company (e.g. Shell, KPMG, NDDC, NNPC or Schlumbergr), you would be required to write an APTITUDE TEST (GMAT based).

Most people who are invited for aptitude tests usually seek pasts questions on the GMAT-based exam for that particular establishment and prepare with that. Unfortunately, there is a high possibility that questions would be changed. What do you then do?

I am glad to tell you that with just one file you can learn the secrets to acing any GMAT-based exam. This file includes detailed explanations to the different types of questions faced in the exam and also questions and answers to practice with.

If you want access to the secrets to GMAT-based exams, please email me (fejis.obire@yahoo.com)

You would surely thank me later.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Union Bank Campus Writing Challenge 2018 / Apply Now: General Electric Graduate Engineering Training Program 2018 Is Out / IIHT Independence Day Special Price Splash (50% Promo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.