Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (31331 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
Breeze don blow

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by kennosklint(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
What shall it profit you to destroy the image of pastors. Repent

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by brixton: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wow
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Wasky101: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, camdan
Madam.. Everybody dey vex for this country these days o.. You no get wahala at all.. Carry go madam
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Akpacha(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
He been fake from day one, no doubt abt that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by afroniger: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na today? He has been faking from the very beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by seborrhic: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
His miracles are obvious scams,but there is no way Pastor Chris would have called you himself to offer you money to fake a healing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by deeway200(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
I love pastor chris

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Akpacha(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.
what's ur waxing stronger? The numbers of his jeeps? Or his many brainwashed morons?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Hopebringer: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:
Daddy freeze has just been gifted a perfect weekend!
Lets wait for the animal to react like that powder that one drop of water quickly changes to food in tom and jerry cartoon
What are you saying?

Who is the we? As if this criminal pastor Chris has a fan club here?

He has been known to be a fraud

Back then in unilag they start grooming actors from their BLW campus fellowship

He is a closet gay and a fraud

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by sledge001(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Freedom from religious bondage mofo.. Beat That.
That's where and why you get it all wrong.
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD" Pastor Chris.
But I guess this truth is too complex for your un-waashed brain to understand

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Hopebringer: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.

Who signed a man of God please ? The closet homosexual?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by soliddust2020: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The war against the church is getting more brutal by the day

Not war against the church but rather God has started exposing these false prophets and fake pastors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by ElectroLyte: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
[list][*]Item 1[*]Item 2[*]Item 3[/list]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Tokziby: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Until these so called god of men begin to visit cripple and disabled institutions to heal them before I believe their abracadabra. undecided
Abi are there no believing souls in these institutions, school of blind dey there, school for deaf dey, plenty orphanages with various disability but all na lie... Na people wey take their leg Waka go dey see miracle.

Why not visit these institutions televise it and proof ur anointing abi Jesus sit down for one place dey perform miracles. No be Waka Waka him dey do wey dey jam people front right, left and center and dey show them the power of God?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Hopebringer: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Even from your statements, one can deduce you the one with the dirty distorted brain.. You should probably go for a mental evaluation.. And as for you being in bondage, its just a matter of time till you get your deliverance.. It is in this life bra,, this life..

You are not making sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by dubra: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kingosytex:
haters una food don done
just wait and see the children and grandchildren of hates they ll soon land
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na today.....all of them are fake starting from Adeboye to oyedepo to olukoya to adefarasin.....name them they are all fake.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by itchie: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bullshit story, lies concocted by haters

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by israelmao(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
I see lie and conspiracy here nothing but lie going by this childish narrative.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Hoodbilonia: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
wish thr was an audio clip recorded to back up the claims
just as they did tontb joshua years back after journalists were bribed by him
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Hopebringer: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The war against the church is getting more brutal by the day

The war against your soul is what you should be worried about not some fraudulent organization set up for materialistic purposes
The way to paradise lies open to you, it's not in any church building

Live a good life, help others, think good.thoughts and pray to your heavenly father director not through any one on a pulpit

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
na today?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:

What are you saying?

Who is the we? As if this criminal pastor Chris has a fan club here?

He has been known to be a fraud

Back then in unilag they start grooming actors from their BLW campus fellowship

He is a closet gay and a fraud
Where did i mention 'we' on my comment? who be pastor chris fan? Wetin concern me and unilag? Wetin concern me and his fraudutility? Your comment has nothing to do with mine, so tell me oga.. What are you even saying? You go just dy quote mankind anyhow
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by fedora04: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
No one is saying their are no fakes.certainly Pastor Chris ain't one of them.

i have met some young boys who confessed tonne that's what they do for a living. Hired by Pastors to fake miracles of all sorts.

You need to hear their story. You will weep for the church.

Jesus was accused of being possessed with the Spirit of Belzeebub.and. his miracles were of the Devil. However we as Christians should test every Spirit.so as not to be deceived.

No Pastor is perfect.i am yet to see but in gifts pastor Chris ain't faking...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Almaiga: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fake Prophets, Apostles and Pastors everywhere. Indeed, the world is coming to an end.
As for me, nobody can fool me. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dem go force you sit down for wheelchair even when your legs no paralyse.The man of god go come hold your hand and tell you to stand up.He go begin tell you to move forward as he move backwards.He go come shout"give god a big hands.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Bruno3000(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
Did anyone notice d@ occultic hand sign flashing d d triangle? same sign David oyedepo always flashes?
i did o. U are wise dear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
sledge001:

That's where and why you get it all wrong.
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION BUT A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD" Pastor Chris.
But I guess this truth is too complex for your un-waashed brain to understand
MY NIGGA! You serve am as e dey hot
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by AnanseK(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

Waxing stronger because of brainless people. Sir can we check your brain ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC / Meet Brian Deacon The Man Who Acted Jesus Of Nazareth / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.