Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) (31306 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinizta:

this one is not like Adeboye o.... chris oyakhilome is not and will never be a Christian. ..some of his church doctrines are similar to Satanists'...so if Freeze get mind make hin try criticize
Hahaha.. They should bear their crosses biko.. Make i face the jam i dey hear for radio biko
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.

because he like the others are followed by the brain dead!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by hardbody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:
Daddy freeze has just been gifted a perfect weekend!
Lets wait for the animal to react like that powder that one drop of water quickly changes to food in tom and jerry cartoon

Who is the animal here as between you and Freeze...just asking
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Fierce11: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
hardbody:

Who is the animal here as between you and Freeze...just asking
The animal possess an unusual 'Hardbody'.. its easy to identify
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Freedom from religious bondage mofo.. Beat That.
then you are in the biggest bondage of all..... ignorance
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by hardbody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tokziby:
Until these so called god of men begin to visit cripple and disabled institutions to heal them before I believe their abracadabra. undecided
Abi are there no believing souls in these institutions, school of blind dey there, school for deaf dey, plenty orphanages with various disability but all na lie... Na people wey take their leg Waka go dey see miracle.

Why not visit these institutions televise it and proof ur anointing abi Jesus sit down for one place dey perform miracles. No be Waka Waka him dey do wey dey jam people front right, left and center and dey show them the power of God?

God will bless you for this simple truth that people have refused to acknowledge
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by hardbody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
argob44:
Fake news. @Lalasticlala and Mynd44 should take this down already

The only thing fake here is your belief.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by hardbody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:

The animal possess an unusual 'Hardbody'.. its easy to identify

Brain dead. Next....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by WhoBeThisMan: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nobody can tell me this about pastor chris. I have been in his meeting and been healed. Say what you want, but it was me who got healed of a growth on my leg, it dried up and broke off. No scar till today

Total experience... I cannot forget that program

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by DonMekino(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is simple....who knows anyone with serious disability that has been healed completely? Or u can take one of these disabled roaming the streets and d mystery is solved.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by thesicilian: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mccullum:

Keep enjoying your 'likes' while failing to observe the occultic triangle of pyramid displays by your man of God with his hands, Oyedepo also fun of displaying that illuminati sign.

Cultist men of Lucifer under the camouflage of men of God.
I have attended Christ Embassy several times before, his teachings are inspired. You should never brand anybody with any particular label without having a personal encounter with them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Reminds me of the movie HEAP OF FAITH
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by oladele00(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
PMB will surely put a stop to surge of fake pastors if re-voted in

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by godblessuyirich(f): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING WONDERS FOR GOD AND PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND HIS CALLING ARE SAYING SENTIMENTS. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO KNOW GOD THROUGH THIS WONDERFUL MAN OF GOD. ONE THING I JUST LOVE ABOUT HIM, HE IS NT MOVE MY SIGHT. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM COS HE IS HEAVEN BOUND. I LOVE U MAN OF GOD, GOD ALMIGHTY THAT HAS CALLED U WILL CONTINUE TO USE U MIGHTYLY IJN. AMEN.
NobodyKnows:
Lmao
Thieves .
All pastors are crooks . Miracle my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Justice310: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
The day Oyakhilome collected one thousand naira gate fee before entering his Church on a year's eve, that was the day I knew him as a fake pastor, the bible says by their fruit you shall know them. Many reasons why Anita divorced him. That man is an evil man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by NobodyKnows(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
godblessuyirich:
THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING WONDERS FOR GOD AND PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND HIS CALLING ARE SAYING SENTIMENTS. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO KNOW GOD THROUGH THIS WONDERFUL MAN OF GOD. ONE THING I JUST LOVE ABOUT HIM, HE IS NT MOVE MY SIGHT. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM COS HE IS HEAVEN BOUND. I LOVE U MAN OF GOD, GOD ALMIGHTY THAT HAS CALLED U WILL CONTINUE TO USE U MIGHTYLY IJN. AMEN.

Let me help you add bold

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by mike1994reds: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fierce11:
Daddy freeze has just been gifted a perfect weekend!
Lets wait for the animal to react like that powder that one drop of water quickly changes to food in tom and jerry cartoon
Lol, you hate him cos he says the truth.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by specco(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Griezwoman:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy has been accused of faking miracles in South Africa.

According to a report, some church members have accused the renowned pastor of hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled. These actors are then healed during his television shows and public prayer meetings.

The report quoted a member of the church saying;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-accused-of-faking-miracles-in-south-africa/

This is a big FAT lie. By the way, discerning people should ask those haters how much they were paid to spin this nonsense against this ministry. God is building His church and the gates of hell can never prevail against it.
Mixed multitude they are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Damm!!!! See the way the media has brainwashed you with rubbish,, anybody you see doing the sign coincidentally is now in the cult..
May God help you..

Aside media sef, all these ones are brainwashed in the most absurd way. Talking to me about religion.. What i used half my life to study... Mtchewwww....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Elevation(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
A fool has said in his heart "there is no God" pls if anyone anywhere doubts the existence of GOD anytime, say these words "GOD of all flesh if you truly exist put me in a situation that only you can solve" i wonder really, allow God touch your life and give it a heavenly meaning are you happy with an empty lifestyle? look inwards, without Jesus you are empty, people have doctorate Degrees and are zealously working for the messiah in every tribe and nation so ? both foreign and local.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Gerrard59(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Four pages and no evidence to prove the claim?

Too bad! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
I have said already.. You all should go to YouTube right away and search in the name Alph Lukau miracle videos, especially one where he was shown in the church to have identified a satanic spirit.. All fucking planned and staged.. Loooool even una sef go see am and laugh tire, that is if you're exposed and practical enough to know say na Wash.. .. That is one same SA based pastor like your Pastor Chris Brown.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
A fool has said in his heart "there is no God" pls if anyone anywhere doubts the existence of GOD anytime, say these words "GOD of all flesh if you truly exist put me in a situation that only you can solve" because i do not understand God's existence, people have doctorate Degrees and are zealously working for the messiah in every tribe and nation so ? both foreign and local.

Nah bra don't go there.. That's quite not the point.. Point is about these fake ass bastards driving in convoys and flight in private jets claiming they were called by God. Even your bible says when the end is coming, there will be so so many false prophets and what to do about them?.. Abeg I can't type much tonight.. I just chop one big bowl of ....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Justice310: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
ebenholer:
We have heard such blackmail over time and it has been far from being real for those who knows the truth. Many South Africans are not happy about the man success and have been planning to send him parking back to Nigeria. South Africa the world full of hatred
About ten years ago, my dad was at the point of death and I thought of taking him to Christ embassy so I could admit him into Oyakhilome's healing school. When I got there to make inquiries on how to admit my dad, it was a different story. They were giving me different excuses. I tried but I was left no with choice than to go home. I lost my dad few days later.

Oyakhilome's healing school is scam.

Oyakhilome is a fake man of God.

Jesus has a lot to do on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
Nobody can tell me this about pastor chris. I have been in his meeting and been healed. Say what you want, but it was me who got healed of a growth on my leg, it dried up and broke off. No scar till today

Mulumbu
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Lilimax(f): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
The accusations didn't start today, been on since over 20yrs now. And as usual there's usually no proof, and the Man of God keeps waxing stronger by the day.
smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Naychuzzy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Justice310:
The day Oyakhilome collected one thousand naira gate fee before entering his Church on a year's eve, that was the day I knew him as a fake pastor, the bible says by their fruit you shall know them. Many reasons why Anita divorced him. That man is an evil man.

Brother, he is way more than fake. And that is not just the only thing but the fact that he is not the only one.. Seriously, Jesus truly got lot of work to do on judgement day.. Dem plenty. Even this so called TB Josh.. All fucking same. All same no kidding...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Lilimax(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:

Likewise me. I'm not a member of Christ Embassy but have received a healing through his Television broadcast sometimes in 1999 even as a young Christian. God is using him mightly.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by foreshore(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Griezwoman:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy has been accused of faking miracles in South Africa.

According to a report, some church members have accused the renowned pastor of hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled. These actors are then healed during his television shows and public prayer meetings.

The report quoted a member of the church saying;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-accused-of-faking-miracles-in-south-africa/

Is just like saying that God is faking miracles. Tell us something else!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by Lilimax(f): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Justice310:
Taa mechie eze gi there embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) by oweniwe(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:

I am proof.

Christ Embassy scammed me of "miracle" angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.