Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike (36423 Views)

Actress Victoria Egbuchere Shows off engagement ring after saying ''yes'' to BF / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos) / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by deliveryboy: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Her response reeks of negativity and lack of civility. Bambam is definitely classier then her, unfortunately everyone is an actress now. I'm sure she's one of those extras who sit at Patience Ozokwo's bar.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
They both have fine set of legs
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Sadiyaene(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
For once in ur life learn to appreciate God creation grin grin
U
W
C
wink
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Sadiyaene(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol � Bros u wicked shocked grin grin
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Hi dear, how you doing?

I'm good, you?
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by innocential3032(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
nah nah,this 1 is too clear na, even the blind can see that they are two different pple (faciall) no resemblance abeg. She fyn pass miss toilet, sorry bam bam i meant to say.
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by bomasek(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
experimentist:
I just wanna fo----rk you, no kissing and hugging girl you got a husband who loves you, you need to gimme some quality time ah cry
I think I know this song, help me Buddy
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by manikspears: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
TimiRume:
What do you mean? I think Bambam is really pretty. But you are right about them not looking alike.

Don't mind them how can a sane person say she is prettier than bambam , this is how we vote sick and stupid people as our leaders.this one too dey claim actress which film she don act and as which role.bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by FitnessAskMen: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
This piece of information is news, how?
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by SEONaijaExpert: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:

I'm good, you?
I'm doing good, reading from you now is a good feeling. You know I've got a thing on you right?
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by yvelchstores(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Had an encounter with Victoria once, she is such a nice lady.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Unlimited22: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2018
BonkoINC:
She Doesn't resemble bambam .. however , she is more beautiful than Bam Bam.
Was about to say that. She fine pa's our resident old layer.
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Abdul3391(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Thickcok01:
Na me and my fada f**k this girl same day
stop lying against your daddy
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Allansmith: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2018
They are two different people with little or no resemblance at all whatsoever...
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2018
She's right. Bambam looks more natural and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Henitan24(f): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I'm doing good, reading from you now is a good feeling. You know I've got a thing on you right?
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by SEONaijaExpert: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Henitan24:

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY MAIL
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Henitan24(f): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
[quote author=SEONaijaExpert post=71075483][/quote] ?
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by experimentist: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
bomasek:
I think I know this song, help me Buddy
Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg n Dev Da Dude_fuvk you..
Re: Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike by Shhhh01(f): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
NairaMedia:
More sexy photos of the actress here: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/actress-victoria-egbuchere.html

lalasticlala
where did she get this wig? the whole wig cap dey show na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.