Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,242 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Cardi B Fights Nicki Minaj, Gets Injured On The Head (photos + Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Fights Nicki Minaj, Gets Injured On The Head (photos + Video) (555 Views)

Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures) / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Fights Nicki Minaj, Gets Injured On The Head (photos + Video) by Kulichang: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
According to TMZ, Cardi B and Nicki Minaj got into it while at Harper’s Bazaar Icons party at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on Friday night.

Cardi B fights Nicki minaj

Cardi later took to Instagram to address the incident. “I’ve let a lot of shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, Bleep up the way I eat,” Cardi wrote.

“You’ve threaten other artists in the industry, told them if they work with me you’ll stop fuckin with them!! I let you talk big shit about me!!”

Cardi B fights Nicki minaj

TMZ reports that Cardi approached Nicki’s table “to address the lies Nicki was spreading” and was allegedly met with an elbow to the face as security attempted to halt Cardi’s advance.

Chaos then ensued with Cardi reportedly chucking her shoe. Cardi was seen leaving the party barefoot with a large lump on her forehead.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEOS
https://kulichang.com/2018/09/cardi-b-fights-nicki-minaj-gets-injured-head/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Humiliated And Disrespected By Nigerian Police – Omawumi / (video) Sweet Boys Association Come And Buy Hair For Your Woman - Ceec / 'He Has Such A Powerful Voice': Frank Edwards Meet With Cripple, Who Is A Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.