Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria (1260 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / See Unbelievable Ways Of Making Sweet Money From Real Estate!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria by vindicate: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2010
How easy is it for an individual to make money form REAL ESTATE in Nigeria,

The fact still prevails that not all people that make money from real state in Nigeria are REAL ESTATE AGENT. Real Estate is another channel for smart guys who are current about what is going on in the country to make huge amount of money without hassle. A guy called me yesterday asking me any business he can do that will not require most of his time and also brings in money and I recommended Real Estate. He did not allow me to finish before telling me that, the business is meant for the Real Estate agent. I told him everything he needed to know for him to believe that a street hawker can do the business without hassle.

He was so surprise, because i myself make money from Real Estate monthly often and often

If any one is ready to know the trick and the secret behind making money in Real Estate in Nigeria, Am ready to reveal every to Him/Her just send a mail to bizlite08@yahoo.com or 07055018349
Re: Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria by besun(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
STILL BETTER THAN THE BEST!!
PLOTS OF LANd for sale @INFINITY GARDENS phase 1 and 2,ibeju-lekki, lagos NOW SELLING AT N800,000.
LOCATION: CLOSE TO IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT Before elekon junction,lekki-epe expressway.

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
*IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT
*THE NEW INT’L AIRPORT
*THE NEW PAN-AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
*THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
*THE NEW SEA PORT
*TWO GOLF COURSES ,etc.
TYPE OF LAND: SANDY, DRY LAND.
OUTRIGHT PAYMENT:
N800,000 ONLY (MEASURING 120FT BY 60FT EACH)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BLESSING ON: 08064082637,

OR EMAIL: besunproperties@yahoo.com
*Site inspection takes place every workday and Saturdays.
www.besunproperties..com
Re: Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria by henrimoto(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ vindicate, we would ve love u 2 share ur knowlegde in real estate business with fellow nairalanders , and like minds alike. from there u will get people dat will want 2 contact u personally.
Re: Making Money From Real Estate In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
A three (3) bedrooms all ensuite flat to let, located at white house road, Woji-Port harcourt.
Rent: #600,000 per annum.
For inspection at no fee
Drop a text: inspection to 08157041933

(1) (Reply)

165 Ton Crane For Sale / Nigerian Firms Remain Small Compared With South Africa's / Pls Which Legit Online Investment Can One Do Now Dat Wuld Yield Daily Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.