Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) (7986 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Madeu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reinah:
True. That is how China plans to become the world power; Economic takeover. They will get into a country's economy, become so important and run things. It is sad that the people at the helm of all these affairs will be dead or irrelevant when things become bad. And to think that we have a lot of funds being wasted on political frivolities.

On the other side, I don't want to believe they will be able to take over the country tho... There's something about that Naija spirit that makes us undauntable (just being positive) grin
That's naija spirit is just a myth that has never occurred. A people that never realised the huge deposit of resources beneath them. Even when it was discovered, we couldn't manage it and create a proper distribution of wealth amongst its citizens. All over Nigeria is full of squalor, high level of inequalities and no end in nigh in getting better. Yet you brag about a certain undaunted spirit.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Reinah(f): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Madeu:

That's naija spirit is just a myth that has never occurred. A people that never realised the huge deposit of resources beneath them. Even when it was discovered, we couldn't manage it and create a proper distribution of wealth amongst its citizens. All over Nigeria is full of squalor, high level of inequalities and no end in nigh in getting better. Yet you brag about a certain undaunted spirit.
Lol. You are right, I was in a group where some friends argued that if Nigeria and America ever gets into a fight, we will win, not because of our military but our "naija sense".. I was just laughing ni. Well, there is nothing I can do than hope there will be a way out grin
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by ikenna930(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you know you know

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
What if Nigeria breaks up as a country, who will the Chinese ppl hold accountable for these loan?

Whichever part that answers nigeria will pay
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

You are dumb. They will replace all Nigerians in those establishments with Chinese. Plus, they will repatriate all the profits, leaving nothing in Nigeria.

And you're a fool, idiot, low-life scum!
Are expatriate not taking the juicy positions at the moment? Are politician kids not getting top jobs? If they can build out countries since the foolish leaders can't do it, won't that benefit the masses?

I repeat, you're a fool and it shall never be well with you and your entire generations.
Idiot!
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Googly what is called capital flight, my brother you need to be schooled on economics
I might be wrong, but I doubt if Nigeria would be worse than this.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
jesmond3945:
so you want the Chinese to take over your economy? Oh you feel that nigerians are too corrupt to do a good job with the economy. Let me tell you what China will do they would plunder your resources and feed their industrial drive back home, they would employ our people as cheap labour under harsh conditions, they would employ unqualified Chinese would rape our women and harm our men. It is fun now but in the long term it would really be grave.
You will be surprised that these things are already happening. With IDP camps everywhere, 18k minimum wage, unpaid salaries, poor health system. Everything that should be good is ugly in Nigeria.
Chinese can't do worse, that least they won't divide us through religion
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

Mumu...where would Nigeria now see money to share to states, LG and federal?
Your father is mumu and your mother is ode!
If FG can no longer share money, they restructure the country.
I repeat, your generations are mumu.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by jesmond3945: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
dorothy111:

You will be surprised that these things are already happening. With IDP camps everywhere, 18k minimum wage, unpaid salaries, poor health system. Everything that should be good is ugly in Nigeria.
Chinese can't do worse, that least they won't divide us through religion
yes we have our problems and we know the solution but to allow another nation with a different ideology to take over would not be palatable. They might even stop you from practicing your faith or even your fundamental human rights
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2018
PFRB:
The dragon is rising and rising. Go and read the bible.
Bro my email address has some issues.
Did u try to contact me via email?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No School Enrolment For Children Without Birth Certificate — Governor Akeredolu / Osun APC leaders In Ila Endorse Oyetola Ahead Of Governorship Primary / Ayade To Build A Beach Resort In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.