Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) (7984 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi When Nigeria Won The Nation Cup In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by anibirelawal(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:
It is a win win for the masses. At least, the sector will function properly. I hope they take over power and transportation plus education

Seconded.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by jesmond3945: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
You don't mess with the Chinese I know these loans are just a trap to control Africa and plunder them mercilessly but alas African youths allowed old men who are an inch to their grave to mortgage their future. It is a pity. Imagine using one of these loans to build pipeline what is the long term economic value of a pipeline zero.

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by jesmond3945: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
dorothy111:
It is a win win for the masses. At least, the sector will function properly. I hope they take over power and transportation plus education
so you want the Chinese to take over your economy? Oh you feel that nigerians are too corrupt to do a good job with the economy. Let me tell you what China will do they would plunder your resources and feed their industrial drive back home, they would employ our people as cheap labour under harsh conditions, they would employ unqualified Chinese would rape our women and harm our men. It is fun now but in the long term it would really be grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Xander85: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL...
My problem now is how to rewind the time back
to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

Bros, condom can fail....esp' after the rigours of time travel!

Best thing is to travel back to the night of conception with a very sharp knife, match Buharis' father to the bathroom and spell out his options: he either beats it out into the sink with his hand and a good helping of Vaseline....or you cut it off! shocked It's his choice!

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by kushercain: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
We are duly observing and preparing ourselves. I have chosen a nice Chinese name already.

The most painful part of all this is that the signors and signees will be in their graves when all goes south.

We must go wake dem up oo.

Ni hao my people

Enjoy my siggy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by kunmiiii: 3:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Ofoka123:
We are not even suppose to borrow from China or any other part of the world. with all our God given resources?

*Sigh, not again....

Bro, every country borrows, even the United States has a debt profile of $21 trillion, which is the highest in the world, there are soooo many reasons why countries borrow but essentially the government borrows so that it can enable higher spending without having to increase tax, there are still so many other reasons, but it's imperative for countries to borrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

You are dumb. They will replace all Nigerians in those establishments with Chinese. Plus, they will repatriate all the profits, leaving nothing in Nigeria.
you're the best dumbass. Are the money not repatriated by buhari himself? All the medical bills! Is it for ajegunle! Are corrupt politician leave anything behind??, what is the different between well fed slave and hungry free man.

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Reinvented: 5:10am On Sep 09, 2018
capitalzero:
If Nigeria defaults
1. China takes over certain areas of our economy and colonize us economically. Chinese are ruthless
or
2. Nigeria sells some national infrastructure to international organizations to pay off the debt.
or
Every Nigerian will be working 18hrs a day for 7 days. No weekend and religious public holidays.
Many will be living in dormitory type houses with only one big television. Everyone will have to rehearse the communist party hymn and Chinese supremacy to have breakfast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

You are dumb. They will replace all Nigerians in those establishments with Chinese. Plus, they will repatriate all the profits, leaving nothing in Nigeria.
U don’t have to INSULT him at all.
He has a point to buttress.
Please may I ask u, how many of your NIGERIAN LEADERS have kept their stolen proceeds in Nigeria....??
For almost a 2 decades now, ABACHAs loots are still being recovered from where he dumped them.

IBORIs own was just returned few years back.
If more debts will facilitate development and recolonization, then count my SUPPORT.

since we can’t generate ambient sense amongst ourselves

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by NwaliE01: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

Our leaders still repatriate most of our both profit and capitals to their families abroad leaving us empty at all time.
Having Chinese Expatriates in key offices will pay us better than having Nigerians their without results.
We have never successfully manage any single sector well as a democratic goverment.

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2018
hope4nigeria:
you're the best dumbass. Are the money not repatriated by buhari himself? All the medical bills! Is it for ajegunle! Are corrupt politician leave anything behind??, what is the different between well fed slave and hungry free man.
I wonder oo.the people who has been in power are they not the same people who has been in power before? What has they gained and done for us. China should even buy the whole Nigeria let them employ us.atleast it's better you have good health, cheap phones sef. Good education and so many things nonsense

3 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by SwedishDocument: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2018
dorothy111:

I was about saying the same thing. It is better they come and take over our port and power sector. At least we shall see a better power supply and decent ports. We have nothing to loose.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Hisduchess(f): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL... My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom.
you are a very intelligent sombori grin grin grin
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by objobj: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

And they will taken the electricity generated or they will commute only Chinese people in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Borrowing from china is not making sense why not borrow from all these Nigerians that av too much money like Dangote, Otedola, Ibeto, Dantata them even churches like Winners,Redeem, MFM, Lords Chosen etc or every past leaders should contribute 300 to 400 millions that's for the governors, Senators and Ministers Head of agencies should contribute 100 million
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by etrange: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:

We are duly observing and preparing ourselves. I have chosen a nice Chinese name already.

The most painful part of all this is that the signors and signees will be in their graves when all goes south.

We must go wake dem up oo.

Ni hao my people.

Enjoy my siggy

Ni hao wode pengyou. Ni xianzai shi zhun guo ren ma?
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by modik(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
dorothy111:

Including Aso Rock?

Yes!
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by iblawi(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

You are the real dummy. Most of our foreign loans are from world bank (49%) and eurobond. Nigerian will confortably pay off Chinese loans even if it is 5x what it is now.

I really pity the small African countries trying to bite more than they can shew, like Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia etc.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by adonis89(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2018
PFRB:
The dragon is rising and rising. Go and read the bible.
u are not far from d truth. Plz expansiate more
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Kylekent59: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Things are gonna happen.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
What if Nigeria breaks up as a country, who will the Chinese ppl hold accountable for these loan?
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by PanickMode(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Why should we be borrowing moni from the chinese in the first place? Money that everyone knows will be wasted during election.
I just dey weep 4 naija. See us wey suppose dey give out judging from all our resources.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2018
dorothy111:
Mumu...where would Nigeria now see money to share to states, LG and federal?
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
anibirelawal:

Seconded.
Am not sure u don't know the implication of this. Where would Nigeria now see money to give states and federal and LG?
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2018
Stallion93:
Very correct bro, Only Farsighted ppl like us can see the huge advantage in this. don't bother arguing with those Obscure Minded ppl quoting u
U r encouraging his stupidity.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2018
mekuslogan:

..most Nigerians do nt understand cause and effect.. no blame them
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
na wa...U.S go help us no worry grin
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by AgentGoat: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
All of una b mumus. Someone with good understanding of the loan should place come forward for explanations. Thanks

1 Like

Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by DankPineapple: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
gatecrash123:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL...
My problem now is how to rewind the time back
to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom.

my nigga grin
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by anibirelawal(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

Am not sure u don't know the implication of this. Where would Nigeria now see money to give states and federal and LG?

Although it is all imagination, but let it happen first. i strongly beleive things will work better if Chinese Government takes control of Nigeria affairs.
Re: See What Will Happen When Nigeria Cant Pay China Ever Growing Debt(photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
They should even buy the country give me my own share.
Who Nigeria help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P&ID: FG Secures Variation Of UK Court Order On $200m Deposit / Ehingbeti Summit 2021: President Buhari Pledges More Support For Lagos / APC Screens Out Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.