Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo (2151 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Igbo And Yoruba / Why Is There Hatred Between Yorubas & Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:16am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

We have voted OBJ have abiola 46% vote what have yorubas done for Igbos
Seriously? I was expecting you to list how igbo helped yoruba,like I said earlier,we returned ur properties with rent and we have hundreds of igbo people working in Lagos state ministry,Tinubu made an history by making an Igbo boy a governor of Lagos state(for a day) now list or mention 1 thing wey una do for yoruba people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

Yoruba too has done the same,atiku wọn osun,obi wọn Lagos
This your stup.d Yoruba sense ....... lmao

In history of Nigeria name one Igbo man that Yorubas as region have given 25% vote I dare you
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:18am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

In history of Nigeria name one Igbo man that Yorubas as region have given 25% vote I dare you
Relax,take a chill pill
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by ProphetM0hammad: 9:18am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Igr is not a measure of development ....like I said go to school
I see, seems you are used to the baby factory and brothels kind of development in the east.

Increased igr is the end product of what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Okwyjesus(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2023
Nightmareo07:

IGBOS don't hate yorubas , YORUBAS are the one who hate IGBOS.

My Mum close person at home is Yoruba. She live very safe and comfortable just opposition my family home at home.

Who no dey travel? Yorubas are not just comfortable whenever lgbos lead. That is in their DNA.

My wife left a company for them and join business.
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

Seriously? I was expecting you to list how igbo helped yoruba,like I said earlier,we returned ur properties with rent and we have hundreds of igbo people working in Lagos state ministry,Tinubu made an history by making an Igbo boy a governor of Lagos state(for a day) now list or mention 1 thing wey una do for yoruba people
You returned our property ? Lmfao
Was the property under your care to start with ?

Could you have taken it if you wanted to ? The answer is no

Tinubu didn't make an Igbo boy one day governor the Igbo boy won it

Oh please get of your high horses ...

Your dream to sit and watch every tribe down south pledge loyalty to you like Fulani up north would never work ...
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I see, seems you are used to the baby factory and brothels kind of development in the east.

Increased igr is the end product of what?
Like I said go to school

Algeria, Egypt, south Africa, all generate more revenue than Nigeria ...but do they have bigger economy?

Why would we tax our businesses when we can make tree money from federal government me allow our businesses tax break to grow ?
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:25am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

You returned our property ? Lmfao
Was the property under your care to start with ?

Could you have taken it if you wanted to ? The answer is no

Tinubu didn't make an Igbo boy one day governor the Igbo boy won it

Oh please get of your high horses ...

Your dream to sit and watch every tribe down south pledge loyalty to you like Fulani up north would never work ...
That's why I call you people ingrates,let any Ibo go to north or SS and win governor since the one in Lagos "wọn it",I also dare you,go to port Harcourt and get back your properties since u are the rightful owner

5 Likes

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

Relax,take a chill pill
Lmfao you can't name one because there is none

Yorubas want to gain from Igbos ,they want Igbos to pledge politically loyalty to Yorubas n be grateful for crumbs we get ... Lmfao

We are Igbos always remember that
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by ProphetM0hammad: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

I think you're being mentally affected by ogbono and yellow oily garri as a typical okoro.

With your nwa boy reasoning, you think yourbas are obligated to give ibo man 25% vote.

If no ibo man has gotten 25%, then it means no ibo man has been worthy or qualified to get it.

You don't expect sane and conscious people to vote adaobi who ruined anambra for 8 years and kept running from pillar to post with his amaka esque voice shouting it's a religious war.

You are just hilarious and funny at the same time,

Which ibo man has the capacity and worthiness to be president of Nigeria? Or we should just give them the 25% as an entitlement?

Wake up boy, it's easier for all okoros to go back home and gather in their desolate, tiny, landlocked erosion ravaged muddy region in the name of biafra than an ibo man to emerge as the president of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:27am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao you can't name one because there is none

Yorubas want to gain from Igbos ,they want Igbos to pledge politically loyalty to Yorubas n be grateful for crumbs we get ... Lmfao

We are Igbos always remember that

Oga it doesn't change the fact that Abiola wọn a single State in east,even without ur 25% Abiola will still win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

That's why I call you people ingrates,let any Ibo go to north or SS and win governor since the one in Lagos "wọn it",I also dare you,go to port Harcourt and get back your properties since u are the rightful owner
Lmao two imo sons have ruled rivers state
Lol those who know know and yet they performed well

Abandoned properties we have already bought back ? We know who instigated the issue

Your days of instigation from behind is over thanks to social media
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:30am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao two imo sons have ruled rivers state
Lol those who know know and yet they performed well

Abandoned properties we have already bought back ? We know who instigated the issue

Your days of instigation from behind is over thanks to social media
When did imo sons rule river state?
The fact that u had to buy back Ur properties back says a lot and am sure you know the difference between buy back and giving back what belongs to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by ProphetM0hammad: 9:32am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Like I said go to school

Algeria, Egypt, south Africa, all generate more revenue than Nigeria ...but do they have bigger economy?

Why would we tax our businesses when we can make tree money from federal government me allow our businesses tax break to grow ?

Oga shukudi
Name one eastern state better than ogun state in terms of IGR, GDP, good road networks, federal allocation and health care system.
This your nwa boy school you attended is useless.

What even brought about the point is that people are only fixated on Lagos, but okoros are everywhere in large numbers even Ekiti, constituting nuisance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by DatNiggaDaz: 9:34am On May 05, 2023
Seriously this God forsaken yorubers have no damn shame. why do they derive joy from recycling lies?

The is the FIFTH time am seeing this filth of a post.
Na juju bros. I think the people posting this propaganda are tribalistic and full of jealousy.

There is no noise on the fulani bandits killing and raping women on their farms who have killed thousands over their in the west.

Is this not cowardice
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:37am On May 05, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Na juju bros. I think the people posting this propaganda are
Then show us prove that awolowo and ojukwu had an agreement,them go ask una for evidence,una go dey shout propaganda haba

1 Like

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by DatNiggaDaz: 9:44am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

Then show us prove that awolowo and ojukwu had an agreement,them go ask una for evidence,una go dey shout propaganda haba
Bros, Show us prove that Fulani herdsmen have not killed more people in the Southwest since 2015 and you are not even worried about the killings going on in Nigeria

You have to go tens of years back and do not care if the Apc government and fulani bandits are killing and raping women and children presently today, only spewing lies and propaganda cos you want Yoruba christians to hate Igbo.
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by chidiokay: 9:48am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Allaince with west ? Have yorubas voted an Igbo man before?
Igbos can say they gave abiola 45% vote even when his opponent had an Igbo vice

Igbos can say they voted OBJ

Name one thing Yorubas have done for Igbos I dare you

Awolowo gave free education to all in western Nigeria irrespective of tribe or region

Adekunle fajuyi sacrificed his Life trying to protect his visitor, who was Aguiyi ironsi (igbo)

Col. Victor banjo was a yoruba man that fought for biafra, you can google who killed him

When the civil war was ongoing Yorubas protect and look after Igbo properties in Lagos and all was handed back to the Igbos after the civil war, awolowo even make sure igbos were re enburst with £20

The lawson and ALaba int'l market igbos consider dominated Base today was giving to them freely, by Jakande and awolowo respectively. no shi shi was paid

The 1st time Igbo voted for a yoruba (mko abiola) it didnt materialize
The 2nd time igbos voted a yoruba (OBJ), it turn out yorubas were even marginalized for 8yrs, so what should yorubas be grateful for

I think the problem is, Most igbo youths don't know the[i] true documented history [/i]asides whattheire old folks/grandparents planted in their hearts. seek truth and it shall set you free smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:52am On May 05, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Bros, Show us prove that Fulani herdsmen have not killed more people in the Southwest since 2015 and you are not even worried about the killings going on in Nigeria

You have to go tens of years back and do not care if the Apc government and fulani bandits are killing and raping women and children presently today, only spewing lies and propaganda cos you want Yoruba christians to hate Igbo.
Maybe u should go back and read what the op posted
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by tamdun: 9:55am On May 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Awolowo gave free education to all in western Nigeria irrespective of tribe or region

Adekunle fajuyi sacrificed his Life trying to protect his visitor, who was Aguiyi ironsi (igbo)

When the civil war was ongoing Yorubas protect and look after Igbo properties in Lagos and all was handed back to the Igbos after the civil war, awolowo even make sure igbos were re enburst with £20

The lawson and ALaba int'l market igbos consider dominated Base today was giving to them freely, by Jakande and awolowo respectively. no shi shi was paid

The 1st time Igbo voted for a yoruba (mko abiola) it didnt materialize
The 2nd time igbos voted a yoruba (OBJ), it turn out yorubas were even marginalized, so what should yorubas be grateful for

I think the problem is, Most igbo youths don't know the[i] true documented history [/i]asides what there old folks/grandparents planted in their hearts. seek truth and it shall set you free smiley
God bless you, so lawson(lawansin) too was given freely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mycar: 9:59am On May 05, 2023
Someone will wake up to write nonsense, it is from known to unknown, known is that Tinubu and his Yoruba people ganged up against Jonathan simply because he has Igbos in his cabinet. Igbos supported OBJ and rejected Buhari. Why did West support Buhari, they did simply because Igbo did not support him.
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by chidiokay: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
tamdun:

God bless you, so lawson(lawansin) too was given freely?

Lawson in surulere was given to igbo when they returned by Jakande,

3 Likes

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by omohayek: 10:01am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

We have voted OBJ have abiola 46% vote what have yorubas done for Igbos
You keep making this claim again and again, yet I am unable to find a single reputable source online backing it. Care to provide us with some hard evidence for your assertion, or is this just something you made up to win yet another of your innumerable tribal battles?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Ballmer: 10:05am On May 05, 2023
You want the past forgetten not because of the criminality of your tribe if the thread change to Biafra war you will not want it forget but rather start demanding justice

dingbang:
As for me I don't have any hatred for any tribe in Nigeria. As youths we need to forget the wrongs of our fathers and focus on how to make Nigeria united. Even as I am chatting right now, I am even housing a stranded Yoruba person in my house and we are living as brothers.

1 Like

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Ballmer: 10:07am On May 05, 2023
No wonder you father rejected Awolowo MKO n now Tinubu. You must be silly enough to think Yoruba can't read Tru your deceit hate jealousy n foolishness.

Nightmareo07:

IGBOS don't hate yorubas , YORUBAS are the one who hate IGBOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2023
omohayek:

You keep making this claim again and again, yet I am unable to find a single reputable source online backing it. Care to provide us with some hard evidence for your assertion, or is this just something you made up to win yet another of your innumerable tribal battles?
You can't find 1993 election results per states ?

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Ballmer: 10:17am On May 05, 2023
Aside the fact there as never been a worthy Igbo contesting for the presidency to even come second Yoruba voted overwhelmingly for Peter Obi with him winning Lagos against a Yoruba son Tinubu on the ballot.

Your fathers should be ashamed when you make this senseless claim, you should understand it can no long sell. Igbo voted against God given messiah in Abiola claiming you have an Igbo as Vice but Kano vote against Today their son to Abiola this is what Yorubas in Lagos did to Peter Obi voting against their own beta candidate in Bola Ahmed Tinubu but Igbo ingrate n hateful beings like soulless shameless despicable monkeys like you will still have some rubbish to spit

mrvitalis:

Allaince with west ? Have yorubas voted an Igbo man before?
Igbos can say they gave abiola 45% vote even when his opponent had an Igbo vice

Igbos can say they voted OBJ

Name one thing Yorubas have done for Igbos I dare you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by omohayek: 10:19am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

You can't find 1993 election results per states ?
That's a picture, which you could have cooked up in your spare time for all I know. Why not share the original link to the source, if you have one? Or do you assume all Nairalanders are so gullible they are willing to trust in unsourced JPEGs as trustworthy sources of information.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Odogwuzack: 10:38am On May 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

And lost the rest south west states ? It cann
easily be said Yorubas didn't vote for him non Yorubas did

Left to only Yoruba votes obi won't get 20%

I repeat what has Yorubas done for Igbos to warrant calling them friends ?

Thank God Obi did not win other SW states. You guys would have said it's the Igbos in those states that still voted Obi. grin

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2023
omohayek:

That's a picture, which you could have cooked up in your spare time for all I know. Why not share the original link to the source, if you have one? Or do you assume all Nairalanders are so gullible they are willing to trust in unsourced JPEGs as trustworthy sources of information.
https://maxsiollun./2008/06/14/june-12-1993-election-full-results/

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp
Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Odogwuzack: 10:54am On May 05, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Na juju bros. I think the people posting this propaganda are tribalistic and full of jealousy.

There is no noise on the fulani bandits killing and raping women on their farms who have killed thousands over their in the west.

Is this not cowardice

The same Fulani bandits keep raping your mothers and sisters in the East everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo by Odogwuzack: 11:02am On May 05, 2023
omohayek:

Even the picture he sent showed that Abiola won just one state in the East. The same Abiola that won even in Tofa's Kano.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Meeting Really Between President Buhari And The Prime Minister Of Poland / Femi Gbajabiamila Declares Interest For Speakership, With Over 170 Elected Reps / Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.