Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. (1467 Views)

UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat / Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by henry007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Here's a short video of my user experience using UBA chat banking on WhatsApp to transfer money to another bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMf9UsXIy2A&feature=youtu.be&a=

Share you own experience here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by DopeTech(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
henry007:
Here's a short video of my user experience using UBA chat banking on WhatsApp to transfer money to another bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMf9UsXIy2A&feature=youtu.be&a=

Share you own experience here.

Cc Lalasticlala

Nice post, its taken
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by bravesoul247(m): 5:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Technology will take over the jobs meant for humans. AI is a big competitor to humans. Well, kudos to the technologists around the world for this giant stride
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by tbadejo25: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2018
bravesoul247:
Technology will take over the jobs meant for humans. AI is a big competitor to humans. Well, kudos to the technologists around the world for this giant stride

Humans just have to get a lot smarter coz a lot of humans combined brains to make this possible and their job would probably be safe forever.
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by isco10(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
I wanted to opt out of SMS alert of transactions but dis Useless Bank of Africa denied me
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by henry007(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2018
isco10:
I wanted to opt out of SMS alert of transactions but dis Useless Bank of Africa denied me

Oh that's a thing? shocked

What you can do is to change the number to any number that you plan to keep dormant.
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by isco10(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2018
henry007:

Oh that's a thing? shocked

What you can do is to change the number to any number that you plan to keep dormant.
Will that stop uba from debiting N4/transaction sms alert?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by henry007(m): 1:03am On Sep 10, 2018
isco10:

Will that stop uba from debiting N4/transaction sms alert?

It won't o! Is that the purpose. To save N4?
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by isco10(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2018
henry007:

It won't o! Is that the purpose. To save N4?
Yes.. na
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by directonpc(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2018
This thing is an insult to AI.

Imagine sending "hi Leo" and Leo is replying with "hi I am Leo..." no intelligence there.

And do I see final checkout happening via a web browser? It is well.
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by henry007(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
directonpc:
This thing is an insult to AI.

Imagine sending "hi Leo" and Leo is replying with "hi I am Leo..." no intelligence there.

And do I see final checkout happening via a web browser? It is well.

Lool you're angry with Leo? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by directonpc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

Lool you're angry with Leo? grin
Yes na. Leo isn't intelligent enough yet na VAT him go dey carry rush UBA customers.
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2018
A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking in Practical Steps

Izzokay
Re: A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. by sureinfo: 5:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice one, this is good, now I can bank from my tecno k7

(1) (Reply)

... / Urgent: is it safe to Buy Phone On Ali Express / Can I Get A Smartphone With A Low Budget Of 45k ?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.